size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
05-26-2021, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2021, 11:45 PM by Artorias. Edited 1 time in total.)

After a long day of meeting with the alphas from several packs, Ulric had thankfully decided to call it a day by late afternoon. The two traveling Hallowed wolves returned south from Abaven to the Sunset Falls, the place he had been born and first lived in, to camp for the night. Much to his surprise, many of his pack's old dens were still there, although time and seasons had left them dusty and unused. Artorias had wandered up the falls he had patrolled so often as a young pup, the hike up and down the cliffside no longer seeming quite as daunting, and the falls not nearly as large as he remembered. Stepping into his family's original den had been a strange and sobering experience, rueful amber eyes staring into nooks and crannies he could vaguely remember exploring while hearing the echoes of his siblings' voices like ghosts in his memory. Had it really been a year...?

Ulric got them settled in and gave Artorias permission to head down to the Armada lands for a quick visit to see Briar, and although he shot the older Adravendi man a sharp look at his insinuation, but secretly reveling at his chance to go see his Briar again. He wasted no time in traipsing down the cliffs beside the falls and past the familiar hot springs at their base, running the short distance between the fall and the border of the Armada, marked heavily by familiar scents. He stopped right before the edge, peering over the flat grassy plains in the fading sunlight as sunset began to creep over Boreas. Excitement made his heart race in his chest. Tipping his head back, he released a low howl for Briar, then forced himself to sit back to keep himself from pacing with eager energy. He still didn't know what he had planned for when he saw Briar again, all he knew was that he wanted to see her.

"Artorias" | "Corbin"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Briar

The Hallows
Lady of Cinder

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
05-29-2021, 09:31 PM

Briar had finally broken the news to Marigold that she no longer wanted to focus her studies on healing and as expected the antlered fox was a bit irritated with her, but she strangely seemed relieved as well. She had to press her companion to tell her why until Marigold finally admitted that she had been a terrible student and every lesson had been a struggle. At first Briar had been offended, but eventually just broke down into laughter Marigold was nothing if not honest and she certainly couldn't say she was wrong. They were in the middle of brain storming what other sorts of things she could spend her time on when a howl from a familiar voice made her head pop up and ears perk. She almost didn't believe it at first, but soon she realized it was actually Artorias' voice calling for her and she immediately hopped up without even saying goodbye to Marigold and ran toward the border with a grin on her lips.

"Art!" she called cheerfully with a giggle as she ran up to him, barely skidding to a stop before she ran into him, throwing her forelegs around his neck as she embraced him tightly. Her tail wagged happily behind her and she pulled her head back just enough leave a quick kiss on his lips. "What are you doing here?" she questioned curiously as she settled onto her haunches in front of him with her forelegs still securely around him. She didn't know what she had done to earn this surprise visit, but she certainly wasn't complaining. It just seemed like their visits always seemed to coincide with some sort of tragedy and at least from the expression he was wearing it didn't seem like that was the case this time.

Briar Fatalis

Artorias

"I will shield you from the darkness"

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
05-30-2021, 01:24 PM

He didn't have to wait long after his call before he saw the tawny shape of Briar come bounding through the tall grasses towards him, practically shimmering in the warm sunset. Artorias grinned, rising to his paws and tippy-tapping back and forth anxiously as he fought the urge to blow right past the borders to go scoop her up in his arms, the huge smile on his face betraying how happy he was to see her again. "Bri- oooof!" Artorias' words were cut off abruptly when Briar all but crashed into him, his forelegs wrapping around her sides to catch her as she flung herself around him. "Well hi there, Princess!" He laughed as his tail began to sweep over the grass just as giddily as hers was, grinning from ear to ear while he returned her kiss and just savored having her in his tight embrace again. This felt right. This felt like how things were supposed to be.

She asked what he was doing here, though neither of them released the other from their hold, both wolves too possessive of one another it seemed. "I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd stop by to see my favorite Fatalis," he remarked with a teasing boop of his nose against hers. "Ulric and I are going around Boreas to reintroduce the Hallows to the other packs. We're trying to establish diplomatic ties with some of the other packs, and to let them know who we are." Artorias gave a shrug of his shoulders. "It's mostly just a lot of walking and talking, but I did get to meet some new wolves. Plus Ulric thinks it's a good idea to introduce me to them, since I'll be the alpha at some point." There was still a bit of pride in his voice when he considered himself the heir to the Hallows. He had never asked for this, to lead or be looked up to and counted on, but it meant his pack had confidence in him. He had done well by them, and that meant more to him than any title ever could.

Squeezing Briar in his forelegs, Artorias leaned in to press another quick kiss to Briar's lips, unable to keep himself from grinning like a goofy idiot simply from being with her again. She just made him happy! "We're staying the night up at my family's old dens at the falls," he said after a moment, peeking past Briar's shoulder into Armada territory to ensure no one was spying on them. When the coast was clear, he gave the Fatalis girl a roguish grin and asked, "Any chance I could steal you away for a bit?" He hadn't said it explicitly, but it was implied that they would be on their own. Ulric had given his blessing for the Carpathius boy to head off so long as he was ready to travel again in the morning. That gave them quite a lot of hours to do whatever they wanted if she could slip away.

"Artorias" | "Corbin"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.

Briar

The Hallows
Lady of Cinder

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
06-01-2021, 11:44 PM

Briar was beaming with happiness from Artorias' surprise visit, giggling softly when he booped his nose against hers as he mentioned how he was near by so he stopped by to see her. She listened with interest as he went on to explain how pack duties had brought both him and Ulric out to visit the other packs and start establishing some diplomatic relationships. Her brows lifted with curiosity and felt very impressed that Art was getting to do all of these important meetings with Ulric, but she supposed it did make sense. In a couple years Artorias could be leading The Hallows so he had to start getting the feel for it and taking charge of some of that on his own as well. She was really proud of her Blue Boy doing all of these things and making a name for himself.

She was more than happy to return the kiss he gave her, her heart skipping as it always did whenever she got to enjoy his kisses and affections. She saw him glance back over her shoulder and he gave her a questioning look until he asked if he could steal her away to the falls where they were staying and a grin spread across her lips to match his. She looked back over her shoulder as well, scanning the plains just to make sure nothing and no one was around. Her father's companions - and her own for that matter - could be very sneaky, but she couldn't see any sign of Marshall's dark form looming in the trees or Marigold's antlered head peeking from the grasses. She looked back to Artorias and told him, "Lets go!" She gave him another kiss before releasing his neck and quickly beginning to head toward the falls before anyone could show up and find them, staying at his side the whole way.

Briar Fatalis

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

06-02-2021, 12:03 AM

Artorias' expression lit up with excitement like a bonfire when Briar agreed to sneak out with him, unable to stop the giddy laugh when she took off running for the falls. He kept grinning like a happy idiot as he shot to his paws and bounded off after his Deer Girl, catching up to her a moment later and passing her with a playful nip at her tail. And so Artorias kicked off a game of chase, racing Briar back and forth through the trees that surrounded the hot springs and past the pools of hot water. It did feel a little strange being back in his old home, especially now that he was older. Everything seemed so much smaller and less intimidating than he remembered it, but he had also grown considerably since his last time here.

Trotting briskly, Artorias led Briar through his former home until the sounds of the rushing falls could be heard. He guided her around the base of the falls past the guest dens that had been dug out on the lower tier of the cliffs. He wasn't sure which den Ulric was staying in, so he walked as surreptitiously as he could past them to the natural incline along the side of the cliff, starting the short trek up to the top of the falls. He was takin Briar all the way to the top, to the den his family used to share. "All right, here we are!" he declared once they arrived at the top of the falls, the old den still the only one up top as far as he could see. "Come on in! This used to be my family's den, but for tonight it's all yours and mine."

Artorias led the way into the den, looking around the familiar old space. The large bed of furs still lay strewn across the floor, and while a bit dusty, still seemed in good condition. Artorias grabbed several and dragged them outside, beating the dust from them and repeating the process until all the bedding had been cleaned. True to the land's name, the falls had a spectacular view over the western sky as the orange sun began to slowly sink out of view, casting the sky in a sea of fire. "Wow, look at that!" he remarked as he gazed out at the sunset, taking a seat along the edge of the cliff. "It's not quite the view from the tower, but it's not half bad." He cast a teasing grin at Briar, eyes twinkling playfully as they caught the sunset in their fiery irises, knowing just how much she loved the view from the castle tower.

"Artorias" | "Corbin"

One big happy family

Briar

The Hallows
Lady of Cinder

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

06-02-2021, 12:51 AM

Briar grinned and giggled with happiness and excitement as they tagged each other back and forth all the way through the trees that blocked off the hot springs and around the steaming pools. He made her so indescribably happy and no one else could get her to act this silly and and playful like he could. She had no worries about acting a certain way or keeping up any appearances when it was just the two of them. They had already seen each other in such low and high points so everything else just felt natural and easy. She followed his lead up the slope to the top of the Sunset Falls, all the way the den that he said his family used to live in, declaring that it was theirs for the night. She chuckled and stepped inside, looking around the spacious den curiously. There was a main room with several other rooms and alcoves branching off of it as well as a pile of furs that were left behind. The den was really well constructed though since it was still in very good condition even though no one had lived in it for a long time.

She joined in and helped him as he took the furs outside to shake them free of the dust that had accumulated on them so that they'd have clean bedding for the night. At his exclamation she lifted her gaze from the work she was doing on one of the last furs, bringing her gaze up to look at the stunning sunset that gave the falls their name. She blinked and grinned at the sight form the top of the falls. It was absolutely stunning and she loved that they were up a bit higher where they could look down over the sloping hill of the falls with the water running down the incline and catching all the bright oranges and reds on the glittering water. She smirked when he mentioned how it wasn't bad even though it wasn't the view from the tower. "Well, it's no tower view, that's for sure, but-" she said as she turned her attention back to her Blue Boy, her words pausing as her gaze met his again and she saw how the warm sunset caught in his amber eyes and brought out the flecks and fiery tones in them, making her heart miss a beat as a silly grin pulled across her lips.

"But it's still really beautiful," she finished after a beat once she found her thoughts again, just grinning and looking at him for a long moment. He was so handsome, especially in this light, and she was just so glad that he had decided to come get her to spend the night here. She abandoned the fur she had been shaking out and came over to sit next to him to look out at the sunset, leaning her side into his and nuzzling into his neck. "Thank you for doing this, Artorias," she told him genuinely, kissing his cheek. "I know I just came back home not all that long ago, but... I was still missing you a lot. I don't like being away from you."

Briar Fatalis

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

06-02-2021, 01:26 AM

The beat of pause between Briar's words when he caught her gorgeous turquoise eyes didn't go unnoticed by Artorias, a small smirk finding its home on his lips. In the blazing light of the sunset, every little touch of highlight in Briar's tawny fur shone through like a spotlight were cast upon her, turquoise accents standing out all the more vividly with the almost otherworldly orange glow cast around her silhouette. Her eyes sparkled with a life and happiness he only ever saw turned his way and it made his heart beat that much faster in his chest, rushing hot blood through his veins. "Yeah... Beautiful..." he agreed, voice soft while his gaze never left Briar as he spoke, clearly no longer talking about the scenery.

His eyes followed her movements as Briar came to sit beside him, both wolves bathed in warm sunlight as they looked out over Boreas, from as far as the Armada's lands out past the mountains that separated northern Boreas from the south. Briar leaned into his side, and Artorias gently wrapped his tail around her from behind. He rested his cheek against her forehead while she nuzzled his neck, then chuckled happily when he felt her soft lips kiss his cheek. "You don't have to thank me, Briar, but you're welcome all the same," he said, glancing back at her with a small smile that just barely flashed his white teeth. "I miss you every moment I know you're not nearby. I don't like being away from you either. I guess I'm a little addicted, huh...?"

Though he had said it in jest, there was a bit of truth to his words. Artorias felt compelled to be with Briar, like a part of him had been ripped away when she was gone. It had begun as a simple yearning, but now she possessed his every thought like a phantom when she wasn't with him. As if to prove his point, Artorias felt that compulsion pulling him to her, a different kind of drive pulling him to her, as if being this close still wasn't good enough for him.

Gazing deeply into Briar's beautiful turquoise eyes, Artorias closed the small gap between their muzzles, kissing her slowly and gently, a tender graze and press of his lips against hers for a few blissful seconds. The fire sparked in his blood like a strike of a match, the desire he felt whenever they kissed waking from its dormant state somewhere deep in his core. The world began to melt away and vanish, leaving only Briar. Their lips parted slowly but never moved away, Artorias' eyes slowly blinking open so amber could find turquoise again, a roguish smile pulling at his face as he felt every breath she made against him. There was a loving and possessive longing in his eyes for the adolescent fae, and all Artorias wanted to do now was whisk Briar off her paws and hide her away in the den for the night, just the two of them, doing whatever their young hearts desired.

"Artorias" | "Corbin"

One big happy family

Briar

The Hallows
Lady of Cinder

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

06-02-2021, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2021, 08:08 PM by Briar. Edited 1 time in total.)

Briar's cheeks hurt form how big he made her smile with his words. She always worried at least a little bit that she was going to be too much, that she might be over bearing with how much she wanted to be around him. He alleviated that worry though when he expressed the same feeling she had with missing her whenever she wasn't nearby. She chuckled and kissed his cheek again when he mentioned being addicted. "That's okay, I am too." It was hard not to be when she got to have this handsome, sweet, funny, strong wolf all to herself. He made her so unbelievably happy every time they were together and that feeling alone was addictive when so many other parts of her life were dark or confusing or troubling. Being with him was easy and made her relax when nothing else could.

She gazed happily into Artorias' eyes for a moment until their lips met in a gentle, tender kiss, the feeling of his lips on hers making her eyes close and a warm flare of desire to come to life in her core. A pleased hum sounded in her chest at the emotion filled kiss, everything about this moment feeling absolutely perfect and wonderful as the world around them faded away and their little sanctuary up here at the top of the falls really began to feel like they were the only wolves in the entire world. The second that their lips parted she already wanted more, her lips feeling empty and lonely without his. She blinked open her eyes as well, finding his gaze with a grin. She leaned more heavily into him for a moment, feeling like they weren't nearly close enough.

Her mind drifted to her conversation with Asla as that tingling, hot need filled her and took her breath away, everywhere they touched feeling like electricity. She looked at Artorias as curiosity intermingled into her needs, her face flushing with an embarrassment and a shy grin pulling at her lips from thinking about talking to her sister about things like hormones and sex. Kiss Artorias all you want. Heavy petting is okay. Just no sex. She gave him another kiss, this one quicker than the last, but it still breathed oxygen onto the fire that was filling her with the desire that she understood a little better now, but was still so new. "Do you feel all hot too..?" she asked softly against his lips, her heart beating hard against her chest. "Like... Like we can't get close enough..?" Did Artorias feel like he need her like she needed him?

Briar Fatalis

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

06-02-2021, 09:31 PM

When their kiss ended and Artorias found Briar gazing back up at him while leaning her body more eagerly into his, he felt like the luckiest wolf alive. Briar was so radiant in the sunlight, beautiful as ever, and as gentle and as loving as could be. Just being with her felt like the greatest moments of his young life. They didn't speak for a while; they didn't need to. Every emotion he felt was written plainly across his expression for Briar to read. Happiness, peace, adoration, desire. All the things he felt for Briar Fatalis ran through him like his very blood, reaching every part of his being and touching every nerve with a slow growing fire.

Despite how close they were already pressed, it still didn't feel like enough to the young brute. He wanted more of Briar—needed more of her touch on him. She was looking at him with a curious look in her eyes and a strange expression on her face, emotions he hadn't seen on Briar before: shyness and embarrassment. His brow furrowed a touch while he gave her a confused look, silently pressing to find out what was on her mind. She answered his unspoken question by giving him a quick kiss that sent electricity through his veins and asking if he felt hot as well, and that they couldn't be close enough.

A knowing gleam entered his eyes and his grin grew again, giving her a slow nod. "Yeah... Every time we've kissed or cuddled since the first night..." he admitted with a sheepish grin. He hadn't wanted to say anything to her yet for fear of coming on too strong and not being sure what he even wanted to do with those feelings of desire. It seemed like Briar was feeling what he was feeling too though. He raised a tentative blue paw, reaching forward to gently caress Briar's cheek and follow the curve of her jaw along to the side of her neck. He loved the way her fur felt under his paw pads, marveling at everything that made up his Fatalis princess. "You feel it too, huh...?" Curious amber eyes found hers again, peering into the depths of those turquoise pools, searching for some guidance on what she felt and what they were to do about it.

"Artorias" | "Corbin"

One big happy family

Briar

The Hallows
Lady of Cinder

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

06-04-2021, 01:04 AM

Briar felt her heart skip when Artorias admitted that he felt the same way and had ever since the first night that they kissed and snuggled together. There was something about knowing that he felt the same that made it all the more exciting, almost like it reaffirmed that how much she liked him wasn't just one sided. They did genuinely like and want one another and that made her heart pound but also made her happier than she could ever describe. She wore the same sheepish grin, but her tail wagged excitedly back and forth through the grass behind her. It felt like there were absolutely no barriers or secrets between them any more. It wasn't really much of a barrier or secret really, but somehow it was freeing to know how they really felt.

She leaned into the touch of his paw, feeling those now familiar electric tingles across her skin with a pleased hum. She nodded quietly to his question, a wider grin pulling across her features. Briar leaned forward again, catching Artorias' lips with her own, her turquoise gaze drifting closed as she sank into another tender, loving kiss, desire flaring to life even more freely in her now that she had a name for it and knew that this wasn't a one way street. One of her paws slipped up, tracing along his neck up to his cheek while she was kissing him, her paw still resting on his cheek when she gently broke their kiss a few moments later, her grin returning.

"So... I might have asked my big sister about all these feelings..." she told him with a bit of sheepishness, giving him a slightly apologetic look for bringing Asla into their lives just a bit. It was for a good cause though in the end. She shifted closer and slipped her forelegs around his neck, her eyes shining with affection for the blue and black wolf in her embrace. "She said it's just hormones from us getting older and that kissing and stuff was totally fine... just to not have sex," her face flushed toward the end, giggling shyly and grinning wider. She never would have thought that she would be having this kind of conversation with Artorias if she thought about how they had been back in the day before all of this stuff happened. She loved how they were now and she couldn't wait to get to get even closer to him, mentally and physically.

Briar Fatalis

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

06-06-2021, 01:03 PM

Artorias had been a little nervous to admit how being with Briar had made him feel, not knowing if she'd reciprocate these intensely strong urges and feelings, but when she grinned and nodded in return his worries melted with an excited skip of his heart. He didn't get a chance to respond before her lips were claiming his in another kiss, the boy murring in quiet surprise and delight as fire-touched eyes also closed, losing himself to the sensations of love and desire. Briar's paw left sparks dancing on his skin where she touched his neck and cheek, burning him in the most pleasant of ways. Now that he knew the desire he felt deep down was felt by Briar as well, it seemed to stoke it even hotter, the blaze raging almost out of control.

When their lips parted, Artorias' eyes opened behind half-closed lids, matching her grin while she continued to caress his cheek. His own paw continued its trek down the side of her neck and over her shoulder, coming to rest wound around her side with pads on her mid back. His ears perked and eyes opened wider with a touch of surprise. So Briar had mentioned their relationship to her older sister? He had never met her, but he'd heard of Aslatiel in passing. If she was giving Briar advice on their relationship though and guidance on how their feelings were developing, he supposed she was pretty cool. A low hum of delight rumbled in his throat as Briar slipped closer to him, his other paw coming up to complete the loop around eher sides while she held onto his neck, his roguish grin turning more sly when his princess mentioned how their kissing was fine, as well as the mention of some other stuff, but no sex.

"That's fine by me," he remarked with a chuckle. He wasn't even entirely sure he knew the nuances of sex or mating yet anyway, so he was grateful he wouldn't have to deal with that hurdle yet. "I like kissing you too much to stop now, Princess." As if to prove his point, Artorias placed a quick, playful peck on Briar's lips, meeting her gleaming turquoise eyes with fiery amber again. Gods, he couldn't get enough of her! Holding her, touching her, kissing her... Nothing seemed to quell the fire that burned for his Briar. It was funny thinking back on how their relationship had changed and grew over their lifetime, but Artorias wouldn't have changed a moment of it for the world. Her shy giggle made him laugh as well, feeling the same pull to be even closer to her in every regard: physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually.

There was one question lingering in his mind though, and he asked it in a husky whisper against her lips as he teasingly brushed his muzzle against hers, not quite kissing her fully. "So what's considered 'stuff' that's allowed then...?"

"Artorias" | "Corbin"

One big happy family

Briar

The Hallows
Lady of Cinder

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

06-07-2021, 10:24 PM

Briar grinned and giggled again when Artorias insisted that he was having too much fun kissing her to stop and she couldn't agree more. She loved everything about being with him - especially when she was kissing him. Nothing else ever made her feel like this and she loved it. Her claws gently scritched at his skin through the black fur along his scruff as he gave her another kiss, rekindling all the sparks and fire and all of the other pleasant feelings that went thorough her ever time their lips met. Her ears perked at his whisper as he spoke quietly against her lips, the question making her face flush again as a grin pulled across her expression.

"Well... Asla called it heavy petting... I don't know what that really means, but... Maybe we can figure it out...?" she whispered back, her own voice breathy from how her racing heart made her breathless. She pressed another quick kiss to his lips, nervous and excited and eager all at once. Everywhere that their skin touched felt amazing and she just wanted more. She wanted to touch him all over again and again. She chuckled softly and added, "Come on, lets get into the den..." The last thing she wanted was for someone to be wandering around out here and catch them out in the open doing all this.

She reluctantly untangled from his embrace and picked up a couple of the furs they had been shaking out, pulling them back into the den and getting them piled up and spread out with the others into a comfy bed near the back of the den, off to the side away from the entrance. She settled down onto it with a happy sigh, grinning up at Artorias with a wag of her tail. She waited till he settled in with her and she tucked herself against him like she always would whenever they were sleeping together when she was staying at The Hallows with him. This much felt familiar and pressing her lips to his again felt familiar too.

The more they kissed the more she wanted, but even as her eyes slid closed and she pressed deeper and more eagerly into his lips that still didn't seem like enough. Her paws began to wander across his body while her heart beat against her ribs, feeling all the parts of him she knew closely at this point. His neck, his shoulders, his chest. All of him perfect in every single way. She broke their kiss with a soft gasp, a little nervous grin on her lips as she let her turquoise gaze meet his. Her paws trailed to other parts of him, curiously watching his reactions as they got to know all of their bodies together, not a single inch of him going unexplored by curious paws.

- wholesome fade -

Briar Fatalis

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

06-08-2021, 04:17 PM

Artorias loved the way Briar's sharp feline-like claws felt running through the thick fur on his scruff, just barely grazing over his skin in the most delightful way. Her embarrassed grin as she explained what her sister had told her made her look even more adorable than she already was. "I'm sure we can figure it out together..." he replied with a low, breathy chuckle. He returned her kiss with equal passion and fervor, feeling excited yet nervous butterflies in his stomach when Briar suggested they head into the den. "With pleasure, Princess..." he said. As much as he didn't want to untangle himself from Briar, loving how her body and fur felt against his, he also didn't want anyone else seeing whatever exploring and experimenting they were about to do together.

Getting back to his paws, Artorias shivered as the remnants of those fiery tingles jumped across his skin, then grabbed some of the furs they had been cleaning with Briar and helped drag them back into the den. He couldn't keep his eager eyes off of her as they headed into the den though, amber gaze roaming over Briar's form with a desire and hunger wholly unfamiliar and yet instinctively recognized at the same time. She made this fire in his belly burn wildly out of control, and the fire wanted to immolate both of them together.

After they spread out their bedding for the night in one of the alcoves away from the entrance for privacy, Artorias climbed into bed and collapsed with a heavy exhale. Briar joined him in an instant, the boy grinning happily through lidded eyes as he welcomed Briar into his tight embrace the same way he did whenever they went to bed together back in the Hallows. It was intimate and familiar to him by now, but he loved and reveled in snuggling with his Briar as much as he did the first time they had cuddled together through the night. This, as well as the kiss she was now pressing to his mouth, felt like home, where he belonged and where he was meant to be.

Artorias kissed Briar back with that urgent, insistent need and desire he had felt for her from the moment he fell for her. He wanted to keep her all to himself, steal her away from an unworthy world and treasure and cherish her for the rest of his days. He could spend the rest of his life worshipping her beauty and regaling her grace and love with every kiss he could bestow to her. Eyes closed and her body in his arms, Artorias felt Briar cling to him and pull herself tighter to him. He pushed himself into her hold, every inch of skin entwined or touching in some way. But it still wasn't enough. He needed to be closer, hotter, falling faster and harder.

He felt her paws run down his chest and body, each touch leaving electricity in its wake and his heart racing like he'd been running for his life. His paws slid along Briar's back, roaming from shoulder blades down the curve of her spine to the base of her tail, feeling warmth and softness wherever he touched. He savored and explored the planes of her body, wandering around the side of her hips and coming up her sides to complete the circuit, following the subtle and delicate curves of her body. Briar was perfect, flawless, a living goddess walking the world of mortals.

Their lips parted and Artorias swallowed a much needed breath, panting lightly already even before Briar's curious paws began to slip lower, trailing over parts of him untouched by anyone else. His breathing hitched, pulse spiking, a gentle quiver in each exhale while she discovered all of him. "Briar..." he whispered under his breath, the words trembling lightly with his shaky breath, amber eyes half hidden behind black eyelids while he kept his gaze locked to the gorgeous turquoise that gave his life direction, seeing her nervous grin as she took charge of him and trying to grin back, but the gasps her paws kept pulling from him made it difficult to do. He tried to whisper her name again, but all that came out was a needy, heated whine as her paws drifted lower and found the source of his fire.

- wholesome fade -

"Artorias" | "Corbin"

One big happy family