size
build
player
05-25-2014, 12:52 PM
A note is that I am not opposed to Leanne being claimed here by someone
so wake me up when it's all over, when I'm wiser and I'm older

leanne claves

all this time I've been finding myself and I didn't know I was lost

The sodomized and traumatized woman sought no free will; it was constantly being taken from her and she had given up on it long ago. The submissive creature had been wandering from place to place to find herself in a wood, the trees leafless due to the harshness of winter. She was under kept, her pelt in a mess and her tail constantly tucked in submission as she practically crawled across the forest floor like the pathetic wolf she believed she was. She had been born into slavery, raised by it, molded by it. She hadn't seen freedom until she was already a woman. Some slaves learned to love their chains.

They grey and white wolf with light brown named Leanne wanted to find something, anything. She needed someone to serve, whether it was willingly as a member of a pack or as a slave, she did not care. Her amber eyes were filled with weariness and exhaust. What was left for her to do?

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-25-2014, 01:43 PM

Long limbs would carry the brute down through the old woods, his presence almost serene as he walked alone. His stride was confident and proud, long steps showing off his taller than normal height. His wanderings were just that, he needed to get to know the lands. So leaving his pack for a time the wolf would find himself in the weeping woods. He would observe the interesting landscape, it was so quiet. The winter had chased all of the noise making creatures from their hold. Now there was peace. His mind had been relatively blank, quiet as the world around him. That was until he came across a scent trail.
A she wolf had crossed the path not very long ago, his attention would become instantly interested. He would turn his course, following intently behind the woman. His quick pace would bring him to her in minutes, she was not incredibly small. Scorpion would still tower over her though, she held herself so submissively. He found himself interested, was she someone's lost prize? A smirk would appear on his features as he came to stand over her. "What might you be doing out here, sweet cloud?" his words honey like as vibrant golden gaze would look her over.?

"Speech"

Leanne

gems
size
build
player
05-25-2014, 02:08 PM

leanne claves

Leanne hadn't even known what was coming until the eerie calm voice broke the silent sound barrier. There was a wolf talking to her, not just a wolf, a man. She gulped, fear in her eyes as she cowered low like any submissive slave might do. "S-So-so-sorr-sorry." She whispered out in a stuttery fashion. Had she so foolishly trespassed on pack lands? She knew not the answer. She was shaking, her eyes had a small light in them as she realized what might just happen. The already small wolf tried to shrink to be even smaller, not understanding why she was on the earth. She happened to be afraid of not being a slave, something strange that no other wolf seemed to understand. It was a mindset that had been drilled into her with months of training and physical punishments that would never leave her.

The overly apologetic female wasn't sure what to make of him. His words were a soft coo and she felt like it was a trick. One that she would inevitably fall for.

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-25-2014, 02:39 PM

The earth would draw her closer as attention became focused upon him. Tail pulling further into her stomach as her cowering form lay flat against the earth. The creature would cower, terrorized by his mere presence. His smile would turn into a wicked grin. She would snivel at his toes, trying to make herself nonexistent in his eyes. She would barely move, but now his interest had been captured. He smelled no other mark upon her, and with such submissive behavior he didn't think it would be too difficult to carry her off.. "Quit Sniveling, I don't like rain clouds." he would sit back on his haunches, evidence that he intended to stay. "Who do you belong to?" he'd ask as paw was lifted from the ground. He had intentions of caressing the girl's matted fur with his claws.?

WORDS HERE

Leanne

gems
size
build
player
05-25-2014, 02:50 PM

leanne claves

His claws would raise to meet her matted fur as he told her to quit sniveling and then he asked who she belonged to. She had no master, he had died and the rest of the slaves had fled. She had been there alone, watching over his body. "N-No one. Master died, everyone left." She said, her eyes staring off at the ground and she was not moving other than the constant up and down from her breathing. She took a small gulp down her throat as his claws met her fur, caressing it. Her eyes closed shut for she had expected some sort of damage. Livanthia had been an abusive master. Her paws shook slightly as she went on to talk. "Master sold me out to other wolves at night." She said in a small and almost fearful voice, a habit she had not tried to break.

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-25-2014, 03:14 PM

The girl would confess to having no one to answer to, his eyes would brighten at the thought. There was no one to claim her anymore, he might as well take her for himself. Or better yet, she would make a fine gift for his sister. Plots aside however the desire for her would grow. Her master was even dead, by the way she said his name he could only conclude that she'd been a slave. She wouldn't last long by herself it seemed, not with being such a coward. He'd take care of her though, just as she would take care of him. She would continue to shake at his tender touch, flinching as though he'd tear into her. She'd go on to explain herself, her purpose of being.
He'd find himself even more curious at her words, sold her out? As in her body was for hire? His crooked grin would widen, what a find he'd come across. His front limbs would move to straddle her, his own shoulders positioned over hers. His chiseled features would be positioned over her ears, taking in her fearful scent. "She sounds like she's in need of a new master." a whisper would be placed next to her ear.?

"Speech"

Leanne

gems
size
build
player
05-25-2014, 03:26 PM

leanne claves

He... he wasn't hurting her? It was strange but just as those thoughts ran through her head he positioned his front legs to straddle hers. He whispered into her ear the words that she knew were bound to come before she died. She sounds like she needs a new master. The words, strangely enough, were like a praise to her. "Claves needs a new master. Leanne Claves needs a new master." She admitted, staring at the ground again. Her fear of the man lessened, her tensed up self relaxed a little bit as her referring to herself in third person repeated in her head. "Claves needs a new master. Leanne Claves needs a new master."

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-25-2014, 03:39 PM

Her shuddering would calm, and her words would be like music to his ears. She was indeed of a new master, and scorpion was just the wolf to provide her with such amenities. He'd breathe her in again as she found her gaze upon the ground, so incredibly submissive she was. Still her form would relax visibly from the words. "Your name is now mine, Leanne Claves belongs now to I, Scorpion Destruction." he'd whisper, the honey thickness returning to his voice. He'd pull himself back, allowing her back to once again be exposed to the sky. His voice would take on a more commanding tone, but obviously still held his sweetened song. "Stand up. You're to follow me, quickly. I can't have you straggling behind." yes. He'd take her back for Orchid's use.?

"Speech"

Leanne

gems
size
build
player
05-25-2014, 03:48 PM

leanne claves

She had a new master, Scorpion Destruction. He rose from hovering over her and she stood up slowly. He told her to follow and not to straggle behind and so she did. She could not disobey for it was not her nature. She took a deep breathe as she followed, curious as to what she would be used for with this new master in charge of her every movement. The silent, submissive, and somber creature would let her lithe and lanky limbs stretch slightly as she followed him, she blinked and her face held no emotions. She was elated to not be on her own anymore but she felt as if she shouldn't know how to feel. It wasn't up to her anymore.

-Exit/Fade?-