size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - PansexualPride - Demisexual
06-11-2021, 12:23 PM

Sure he wasn't hiding away in his room anymore... But was it really better? He was basically still acting like a hermit, just one who was avoiding others in the open rather than refusing to leave his nest. Or rather he'd purposefully left his room once most of the pack would be asleep. The better not to run into others and the better he could see the stars. His gaze had turned towards the sky more and more as of late, some part of him wondering if his mother and sister were up there... if Resin or Bowen was... but the sky was silent, unforgiving, the wolves he'd lost did not seek him out from the heavens... or in his dreams.

Emile sighed, laying himself down onto his stomach, head tipped back to stare up to the cruely silent sky, and its big empty expanse.

"Speech"

Art by Sigath
[Image: 6UZMUzp.png]

Art by Sigath

Warning: Emile's threads may be potentially triggering as he is suffering from extreme mental duress, his threads may include themes of suicidal ideation and physical and emotional self harm. Please take care of yourself and thread at your own discretion.
Emile has a ring of jagged scars around his right eye from the events of the ooze, most of his art do not show this. His profile has been updated to reflect this.

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.