Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-06-2021, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2021, 10:44 PM by Ruga. Edited 2 times in total.)

The bright, early morning sun eventually roused the large man from his sleep as it eventually snuck past the lip of the rocky over hang they had managed to stumble into the night before as they fell into each other's arms again. They. The word stuck out in his sleepy thoughts as he gently tightened his forelegs around the warm, lender form tucked against him and a slight grin tugged at his lips as he groggily blinked open his mossy green eyes. He tipped his half-open gaze down to the ball of blue fire pressed into his chest and stomach, memories of the night before slowly filtering through his mind and reminding him of how they had gotten to this point, each thought better than the last.

He held her a bit tighter and nuzzled gently through the fur on the top of her head and back of her neck, his paws tracing up and down her back as she slowly pulled her out of her sleep as well. "Good morning," he rumbled quietly against her ear, a smirk pulling at his muzzle as his teeth gently caught the delicate dark ear and they gently drug across her skin with a quiet, gravely chuckle. The places where her claws had dug into him, both during their fight and afterward, were still sore, but in the most wonderful way that just reminded him of how delightful she had been to be with.

Rûga Amanto

Lorikeet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
06-06-2021, 11:18 PM
Keetie stretched like a cat, flexing out her limbs and drawing her elongated claws from their sheaths. One paw waved in the open air, the other lay tucked beneath a delightful sooty leg, and her claws scraped lightly against his thick fur without drawing blood. She had done enough of that already.

She was slower to open her eyes, arching her chest further into him and his warmth before slowly blinking back her dual-toned eyes and meeting the hazy green mist of her companions.

She got only a short look into those sleepy eyes before he nuzzled his nose into her crown, and back behind her eyes. Her faux antlers had come undone at some point in their wrestling. Had that been him, or her? She couldn’t remember. A glance told her they rested beside them in the grass, Spice wound about them like a snake as she slept.

Her eyes moved back to Ruga as he tugged gently at her ear, and she offered a slow flowering smile. He had risen to her challenge, and given his all. Without hesitation, holding nothing back. She liked a man that could challenge her. She leaned forward and licked the fur beneath his muzzle. Caressing his coat backwards as she dragged it up to the edges of his lips. She swiped along the base of his muzzle once, and then stopped, teasing him. Her eyes laughed at him before she suddenly rolled away, clearing some space as she stretched. Leaving him hanging. Of course, he should be rather satisfied after their active night. He was a man of stamina.

“Mmmm, Good morning handsome. I do believe this Valley agrees with me. Ahhh, but if only I had a bit of duck for my breakfast.”

"Speech"

Ruga

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player

06-06-2021, 11:38 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2021, 11:38 PM by Ruga. Edited 1 time in total.)

He enjoyed the way her body flexed and stretched against his own, his paws tracing the curve of her sides as her back ached and pressed her tighter to him, the feeling of her claws dancing across one of his limbs pulling delightful tingles across his skin. A pleased rumble sounded from his broad chest as she drug a slow lick up along the underside of his muzzle, pulling a wider grin across his lips. If it hadn't been for the fact that she then rolled away from his grasp he probably would have gone for an encore of their night then and there. They had throughly enjoyed each other the night before, but he was utterly insatiable for this little temptress, especially after such a long dry spell.

Rûga chuckled softly as she got to her paws instead of letting him indulge in her any longer, feeling himself being pulled along on a string back to her delectable body once more. Rolling to his own paws as well, he gave his ruby form a shake before sliding up against her side, nipping teasingly at the scruff he had held tightly the previous night. He hummed at her request, a smirk crossing his lips. "You're a lady of refined tastes, huh?" he teased as he walked out into the full morning daylight.

He eyed the river that was maybe a dozen feet from them. It was fairly slow moving so it wasn't entirely unlikely that there might be a few ducks around. Or perhaps it flowed into some kind of pond or lake where they might be more easily found. He turned back toward her with a gleam in his eye. "I'll go find the duck you want... if I get to enjoy you as desert after breakfast," he offered to her with a grin, enjoying the challenges and teasing that they passed back and forth through their time together so far.

Rûga Amanto

Lorikeet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
06-06-2021, 11:44 PM
Unable to resist her for long, he wound his way back to her, leaning against her as he nipped at her scruff. Her muzzle twitching in a grin, she extended one single claw and lifted it up, pushing it against his muzzle. “Uh, uh!” She tutted at him. Teasing only worked if she gave and got when she wanted to. Her eyes were definitely laughing at him as she tested how many buttons she could push.

Ha! He knew her game too. Promising to get a duck only if she delivered on her unspoken promises. A shame, it would have been a great deal of fun to see him work up the effort only to realise he had been promised nothing in return. She arched her back again, stretching out her well-worked muscles. “Darling, get me a duck, and my body is yours to do with whatever you please for the same amount of time it took me to eat the duck” so better make it a big, plump duck! was unspoken.

"Speech"

Ruga

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player

06-07-2021, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2021, 09:59 PM by Ruga. Edited 1 time in total.)

A wicked grin crossed his features at the promise the challenge gave him. He stepped over to her and caught her in a quick, hard kiss with a deep chuckle. "Challenge accepted. You stay here, gorgeous. I'll be right back with the biggest duck I can find." Nothing less would do if the time it took her to eat it was how long he would get to have his way with her. He wanted every minute he could possibly get from her. He turned and started heading down the river, keeping his pale green gaze peeled for the first sign of the water fowl he was seeking. Oh the things he went through for a good lay. This shooting star embodied was worth the effort.

He spotted a place where the river began to widen, looking almost like a pond with the way it spread and thinned before continuing on the width it was before on the other side, almost like the ground around the river had gotten misshapen at some point and disrupted the smooth flow of the water. He spotted the birds near the bank of the river "pond" and slowed his steps, creeping into a thicker patch of grass to help hide himself as he crept closer, stopping at the edge of the tall grasses near the water's edge and watching the birds for a moment. He knew he'd only have one shot at this since the rest were sure to take off as soon as he launched his attack so he had to be certain of which one he was going for before he launched himself at them.

He settled his gaze on a green headed mallard that was certainly the largest of the bunch. It also happened to be the one closest to the edge of the water and the furthest away from him. Of course. He waited for a minute to see if maybe it would shift closer to him and while it did slightly he saw a couple of them beginning to waddle toward the water and he worried that he might miss his chance. Finally deciding he just had to go for it, he leapt out of the grass, bolting toward the mallard with long strides and sending the flock of ducks flapping frantically into the air. He jumped up to catch the mallard as it tried to fly away and his teeth successfully latched around its neck - only to send himself right into the water. He landed with a splash, soaking everything from the top of his shoulders down, making the tan, gray, and black fur cling tightly to his form.

His teeth crunched through the duck's neck as he fell, making the bird go limp in his jaws, so even though he had to crawl out of the river dripping wet at least he got what he came for. He walked back down the river with the duck in tow, finding his way back to where he had left Keetie. He placed the plump duck at her feet with a flourish, giving her a smirk. "For you, my lady."

Rûga Amanto

Lorikeet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
06-07-2021, 11:46 PM
He liked to be challenged. She could see that as his grin grew into something big and wicked, and he stepped closer. Pressing his muzzle to hers in a quick, passionate kiss. She returned it, swiping her tongue along his nose as he broke free. “I believe in you, baby” She said, before collapsing back onto the grass, and lounging against the cool blades of green. Spice trotted over, and jumped onto her shoulders, curling up against her neck as they both listened to any sounds that could be caught from the stream.

There was a delay, likely as he searched or settled himself into the right position. She waited, head tilted, ears cocked as she waited. Eventually, there was the sound of splashing, and then an even louder splat. She raised a brow to Spice, and could envision what trouble he was getting himself into.

He returned to her, dropping the pleasantly large dark at her feet. She looked at the soaking wet brute, the confidence in his grin, and the way his fur clung to his body. My, my. The muscles she had felt last night stood out in definition, and she glanced at the duck, then back at him, drawing her tongue across her lips. “Mmmmm, delicious.” she didn’t clarify if she meant breakfast or man.

Picking the duck up, and pulling it closer to herself, she slowly began to peel it open. “Did you want a bite, my love?”

"Speech"

Ruga

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player

06-08-2021, 01:13 AM

The ambiguity in her statement over what she was calling delicious was enough to make a wider grin pull at Rûga's lips as he chuckled. "All for you to enjoy," he replied with a fiery gleam in his eye, leaving his statement up to her interpretation as well. He settled down onto the grass across from her, stretching out onto his side and propping his front half up on his elbow, waiting as she pulled the duck closer and began to peel back its skin to reveal the dark meat inside. Her question made him smirk, his seemingly never ending lusts guiding his thoughts.

"I want a bite of something... Not your duck though. You savor and enjoy your breakfast for as long as you want," he told her, encouraging her to draw out this time and let him rack up even more minutes that he could spend doing whatever he wanted to her. He chuckled and let his mossy green eyes trail down along her form, already thinking up and imagining how he was going to use all of this time he was earning. He was loving the fights and challenges she gave him, making him work to have her and making each moment he earned all the more sweet.

Rûga Amanto

Lorikeet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
06-08-2021, 01:39 AM
Of course it was. Eating it alone took longer. Her eyes laughed at him, in a good natured, amused sort of way. She speared a piece of meat on a claw, and brought it before her face to examine, before plopping it into her mouth, and drawing her muzzle slowly over the claw, pulling the meat from it. She chewed slowly, looking at him from under her lashes. Watching him watch her eat.

“Tell me exactly where you are going to bite, Lover Boy” her voice was a rich purr as she finished a morsel, and started in on another. Despite her display of taking her time, she was getting through the duck fairly quickly. Once you got past all the feathers and bones, there wasn’t a great deal of meat. But, it was just what she wanted to keep up her energy - Ruga’s certainly wasn’t going to slow down any time soon.

"Speech"

Ruga

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player

06-10-2021, 01:45 AM

The purr and promise in her voice with her command to tell her where he would be biting brought a sly grin to his lips, his mossy green gaze gleaming with amusement and desire. Somehow she managed to make the most mundane things seem attractive and seductive and as he watched her delicately eat each morsel of the duck it grew more difficult to wait where he was sitting.

She rekindled the fire under his skin with just a glance and seemed to only want to fan it higher. She was one of the few women he had ever met that seemed to be just as eager and sexual as himself and he knew he was going to have a hard time letting her go when the time came.

”I think it might be easier to list where I’m not going to bite, gorgeous,” he replied with a chuckle. ”But why would I ruin the surprise? Once you’re done cleaning every morsel off that duck I’ll let you experience what parts of you I want to enjoy.”

Rûga Amanto

Lorikeet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
06-12-2021, 02:16 AM
She liked the look of trouble in his foamy eyes. She answered it with a smirk on her own bloody lips. He looked as though he was moments away from ravishing her - and that was how she knew she had him in the palm of her paws. She didn’t stop to think for a moment what the fire kindling in her own belly meant.

“You hold me in suspense, my love.” she purred, licking clean a claw and sheathing it, tossing the last remains of the duck aside for the moment as she spread open her paws to a wide stance and turned her mouth up to him. Offering up her bloody chops for the first touches of his tongue - if he had any intention of starting there. “Give me your best, buttercup” her loose stance told him she wasn’t going to start a fight this time. Not now, at least. He had earned her attentions a different way today.

"Speech"