Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
06-15-2021, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2021, 06:57 PM by Dunkan. Edited 1 time in total.)

"Speech" | Urasa | Kaira

Dunkan was into patrolling the borders of the castle, not wishing to give room for any morons to trespass into his pack's lands, and certainly, he would punish anyone who came dumb enough to not respect markings. And with the confidence into his walk, he held no fear, no insecurities to show there. Fear was for the weak, and he wasn't weak. Resin's last words resonated still into the walls of his brain, wishing to change his way of interacting with his packmates, and wolves in general. He wanted to be kinder, to be nicer instead of being the grumpy wolf he had always been. But it was hard when he's been secretive for all his life, he finds it hard to feel empathy but he would work in that.

He made his way through the limits of the pack as eyes of sky blue lurked through the evening's decaying sunlight. And as well known from him, he despite being tired for doing his duties the whole day, he didn't want to stop and the workaholic side of him wasn't letting go.

ART BY FOX
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.

Eska

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-15-2021, 07:07 PM

"Eska"

Just like her mother and the man that she would soon run into, Eska was a hard worker. She regularly and religiously patrolled the borders of The Hallows. She marked, ran off predators and generally kept her golden eyes peeled for anything out of the ordinary. Thankfully, everything was in order today.

Silvered paws picked their way across the well worn path around the pack lands. Eska was on her way back and was looking forward to spending the evening with Ulric. She'd grown incredibly close to the earthen colored man. They often spent their evenings together and sometimes their nights. He slept better with someone beside him, and who was she to deny him a good nights sleep?

Motion brought the black, slate and silver woman's gaze drifting upward. Her eyes locked upon a brown and white face. The man was taller than she was, but big wolves had never bothered her. They were too close to ignore one another, so Eska gave her greeting. "Hello, I don't believe we've met yet. I'm Eska." She didn't usually start out by telling everyone that she was Resin's daughter. Eska was a woman that stood on her own. She didn't need to name drop.

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
06-15-2021, 08:44 PM

"Speech" | Urasa | Kaira

The brown and white wolf kept with his stroll with his mind slightly out of track with the surroundings, he wasn't used to be this contemplative, but the recent changes the pack has been through made his mind wander out of reality or away from real life's matters. And in this stage, he wasn't paying attention completely but in a hot moment, he stopped and shook his head. "What I am doing? This is not me." He muttered to himself, low so no one else could hear or that was what he tried to do.

Quietly he stood there, trying to clean his mind from all of the garbage that dared to stain his brain. And there for a quick instant, he almost missed the female's greeting if it wasn't for her being close enough. Keeping a calm expression he turned toward her.

"Um, hello Eska. I am Dunkan Sarcova." He answered trying not to sound too unfriendly as always, just to start changing. "Are you new?" A dumb question but he was caught off guard and he could only throw the first thing he managed to think as an answer.

ART BY FOX
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.

Eska

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-10-2021, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2021, 05:43 PM by Eska. Edited 1 time in total.)

"Eska"

It seemed as though she'd startled him, but the woman didn't feel sorry for it. They were just two distracted wolves in passing. She stopped and waited as he spoke, both dark ears swiveling forward to catch his words. The corner's of the woman's maw lifted ever so slightly and she gave a nod. "Good to meet you, Dunkan." He asked if she was new and the fae's grin widened just a bit. "I am. I didn't have anywhere else to go, so Ulric asked me to stay."

She noted the look of contemplation on his face when he'd been approaching her, so she felt the need to ask, "Is everything alright? You seemed a little lost in thought there." With a pull of her skull, Eska motioned for Dunkan to come with her. Since he was out for a walk and seemed to be a little down, she would do her duty as a packmate and take a walk with him. Turning, she pointed herself in the direction that Dunkan was headed in, then waited for him to join her.