gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
05-23-2014, 06:03 PM

It had taken Valeriya getting sick and Elsa dying after giving birth for Kass to realize how lucky he was to have Raise and Valeriya and all his other siblings and how he had majorly overreacted to what Val meant as a joke. Sadness had torn through him when he heard of the disease and he had been constantly digging through Elsa's old stores that she had passed down to him for him to take from in search of a cure. He didn't know much but he might just know enough. He arrived at the den where he knew Val to be resting and he stood at the entrance, a somber look on his face. "Val? Val, can I come in?" He called out in a soft coo. He had some herbs with him but he had set them on the ground so he could talk. It was to help with some of the symptoms to try and calm them, though nothing official. He had an apology for his sister; she deserved that at the very least.

"Talk" "You" Think

Valeriya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-25-2014, 08:31 PM

Within her sickness, there were good days and there were bad. Her mother was frantic of course, always dashing in and out to see how she felt. Val wondered if she had ever seen a sickness before, the way she had been behaving. It was terrible, though. The young girl had never experienced pain like this, and even though she told herself it was getting easier, that she was stronger... She wasn't always so sure. You're the heir, she told herself in a fierce, if weak, voice. You've gotta be stronger than this, so you can lead one day, like Mother. She grit her teeth against a wave of fever chills. Her poor body ached everywhere and she was so hungry, but nothing wanted to stay down. A sudden voice broke in on the space, one so unexpected she wondered if perhaps she had misheard. But, no, surely she was not mistaken. It might be another hallucination... She steeled herself and took a deep breath. "Hey Kassander," she said in a hoarse, raspy tone. It was hard to enunciate, or to speak without slurring her words. "Come on in." The healers said this disease spread in some strange way, they weren't sure why some were infected and some were not. She hoped Kassander would be okay, because she was too curious to turn the boy away. What could her brother possibly want?

"Talk" "You" Think

Kassander

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
05-25-2014, 08:55 PM

The boy heard his sister's rasp and he took it as an alright to enter and present her with the herbs as well as an apology. "Val, I'm really sorry, I don't know what got into me." He started with his weak apology before nudging forward the herbs. He'd learned things from Elsa before she passed but it wasn't enough to make up for almost walking out on his family. "This is Boneset to help with your fever and then this is Elderberry to help strengthen your immune system which can help you kick whatever this disease is. Then this is a small bit of Lady's Slipper in case you were having troubles sleeping. If it is consumed in small portions, which I only have a small portion here, than it is a useful sedative." He explained as he placed his rump on the ground and examined her. The heir to Ebony was weak and it pained him to see her this way no matter how many fights they got into. "I never realized how important family was until Elsa died." He whispered, looking at her with sadness in his eyes. Elsa had been a mentor to him.

"Talk" "You" Think