ardent

BIG FISH IN THE POND

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
05-23-2014, 03:57 PM

Winter was just beginning to settle in, the temperatures dropping, prey disappearing, plants dying. It was dreadful as winter also brought about her heat. But the Queen would not be bothered by such things, she and business to take care off. Basanti as growing rapidly, the little girl safely tucked away back home under the careful supervision of Lekan and Zaria. She was still highly annoyed with Kylar. Traveling west, the woman wished to seek out a pack that was in the area. Not Valhalla, she had no real interest in a pack that couldn't win a war. Moving at a brisk trot, she would not slow until the scent of a pack became stronger. She would come to a halt at the border, eyes drifting over the scenery.

Crown tipped back, a calling leaving her lips. She wished to speak with the Alpha of this pack. The woman had plans. Big plans. Plans that would probably send Kylar over the edge, but she would worry about that later. As she ended her call, silver haunches reclined towards the earth, settling in to wait for whoever it was that ran this pack. The Queen sat tall, coral pools surveying the territory that she could see. Nostrils quivered, taking in the scent of the pack. She had high hopes for this pack, perhaps she would find another leader like Sendoa from Glaciem. She could only hope. Ebony had disappointed her and the little twit of a man who had greeted. Tortuga had been...well...uneventful to say the least. She wanted to surround herself with strong leaders, with powerful rulers. After all they did have to compete with her.

HER WORDS HERE HIS WORDS HERE

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-31-2014, 10:09 AM

She is summoned, and the Empress departs herself from her little ones reluctantly. Perhaps she ought not to be so close to them, but a mother?s prerogative is to worry. Long limbs carry the large-framed Queen towards the source of the summons, stance powerful and tall as fiery eyes rake over the presence of the other. A silver woman with dots under her eyes and a line down her snout, with eyes a shade of coral. Virgil halts, tail swishing curiously behind her. Everything about the golden woman screams authority, but rightfully so. These are her lands, this is her pack, this is her family.

The scent of another pack wafts up her nostrils, but her feelings remains quiet, secret for the moment. ?Virgil Olympus, Empress of the Olympus pack,? she tells the other woman. ?How can I help you?? she requests. Perhaps Helios will join her, but she will not trouble herself if he chooses not to do so. She supposes she might know what this woman wants, but she keeps an open mind for the moment.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
05-31-2014, 07:06 PM

It would not take long for a woman to approach. The opposing Queen held herself with confidence and authority, she put forth her strength to be displayed. Already she had made a good impression on the silver woman. She would speak introductions, claiming herself to be Virgil, Queen of Olympus. The Queen would dip her head in greeting, words rolling easily off her tongue. "Cataleya, Queen of Arcanum." She would offer her name and stature to the woman before continuing. "I'm here to discuss the possibility of an alliance between out packs." Audits stood at attention, her posture authoritative but not domineeringly so as she was at a different packs border. Before continuing she would wait to see if the woman would even accept the idea. Nostrils quivered, inhaling the woman's perfume, picking up the scent of pups. She was a mother as well. Interesting, though it wasn't something she would speak of, the Queen herself wasn't overjoyed to be a mother again, though she loved her daughter as any mother would. Coral pools remained fixated on the woman, tail swaying idly.

WORDS HERE

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-08-2014, 11:53 AM

An alliance, eh? Virgil quirks a sculpted brow, noting the woman. She does not like the idea of allying in haste. She likes to know about those she will back in war, those who will back her in war. ?It?s a possibility,? she confirms. And yet this means nothing; it is simply a statement that it could happen, not a promise that it will. ?But nothing more. Tell me of Arcanum, miss Cataleya,? she requests. She reclines onto her haunches, and yet she keeps her aura of being easily authoritative. Her head gestures to the pale Queen, requesting that she do the same. Get comfortable, dear, we might be here for quite some time.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
06-09-2014, 05:25 PM

This was going to take awhile. The ivory Queen had taken a seat and gestured that she should too. It was a possibility, but the woman wanted to know more, and rightfully so. She would take a moment to think before answering, reclining back onto silver haunches. "It's one of the newer packs, but growing rapidly. All my wolves undergo strict battle training regularly, and those who fail are either demoted or removed from my ranks. My wolves or myself are not above keeping slaves and prisoners, everyone has to prove themselves. I am currently already allied with Covari, Glaciem and Tortuga, though the Tortugan Queen seemed to be elsewhere during out meeting." She would take a moment to take a breath, using the pause to assess the Queens reaction. "Most of my wolves are the outcasts of society, those deemed unacceptable by most. I merely provide them a job and train them, perfecting their certain...skills." And with that the Queen would conclude her explanation of her pack, it probably the most thorough explanation she had given to any of her allies. Audits stood at attention, coral gems watching the woman intently.

WORDS HERE