Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-21-2021, 04:49 PM
Asla was almost due to give birth, and she wasn’t in her den, and the Warlord was restless. It was still a strange, new thing to him. A new generation. His little girl, old enough to have children of her own. He wanted to be there for the birthing. He wanted to be a part of everything, in support of her, and the kids.

He was staying nearby to her, but when he went to stick his head into her den, she was not there. Worried, the Warlord began to search for the newest scent of her, and track her daughter. She was so close to giving birth… where could she have gone? Moving more quickly, the Warlord began his search.

"Earth" & "Stars"

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
06-23-2021, 06:11 AM

Asla was tired. Giving birth was terribly draining. She'd done so without the help of a healer, without pain relieving herbs, without anyone. She supposed it went to prove just how independent she was. Wolves had been having children for a million years. She'd just done what nature had intended for her to do. No big deal.

When she and Indigo made it back to the den, Asla could smell her father's scent. Had he been looking for her? Asla felt bad for making him worry. He was going through enough at present. So, when Indigo helped her settle the pups in the sleeping space and left, Asla went outside, howled softly for her father, and went back in to curl around her children.

Gently, the cream and grey fae settled around the two, tiny children. She wasn't large, nor were either of their father's, so the pups were little, dainty puffballs. The tired woman sighed and placed her head down upon one foreleg, purple eyes trained towards the mouth of the den. She had no doubt that her father would arrive soon. He'd probably arrive worried and frantic. Asla gave a soft huff and the barest shake of her head. Sirius needed a vacation.

"Speech"

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
06-29-2021, 12:03 AM
The scent of Indigo lingered in the air around her den - catching the Warlord off guard. His son had entered his territory with a single word to his father? Another sign of the changes in the time. He put it down to the pain of… of her absence. The one they had all lost.

Dismissing the boy from his thoughts for the moment, he answered Asla’s call by falling into a trot, and nosing his way into her den a moment later. There Asla lay curled about her new litter. The little jelly beans were incredibly small and delicate. One look, and the man lost his breath.

He approached cautiously, and settled himself down at the other side of Asla, keeping his large body compact as he partly curled about her and the pups, closing the circle. “Asla….” he said softly, and kissed his daughter's nose. “Have you named them?” he asked, voice ever so soft.

"Earth" & "Stars"

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

06-29-2021, 08:30 PM

The exhausted young woman didn't have to wait long for her father to return to her den. The den that he himself had crafted for her. Asla gave her sire a small grin, the scars on her face crinkling a little with the action. She wasn't surprised at all when he came into her sleeping chamber and curled himself around her. She didn't mind at all either. It was actually pretty nice to have the support of her father. As he kissed her brow and looked upon the tiny children with awe, Asla felt nothing but warmth and love in her cold little heart.

Sirius asked after the children's names and the cream and grey woman nodded. "The boy is Arcturus Citlali and the girl is Satira Star." Of course both of her children were named after stars. Though Asla's direction in life had changed, her love for stars was still there. Naming them after things that she loved made sense.

Asla leaned into the giant, comforting form of her father, resting her head against him. "You won't believe what happened," she began, her voice soft. "I was feeling restless, so I went out on patrol. Ended up giving birth in a tree in the middle of that big storm that rolled by last night." She was still amazed that Indigo had found her, of all wolves. "Somehow Indigo found me as he was leaving Ashen's festivities." She gave her head a shake and leaned against her father once more. "He helped me carry the pups back safely and disappeared almost immediately." Asla frowned at that. Indigo was sad and she understood, but he'd cut their time so short.

Nosing into her father's cheek, she motioned down to the squirming little pups as they fed. "What do you think of them?" It was obvious that her litter had two father's. One pup was very much Mojito's and the other was very obviously Naiches.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

06-29-2021, 09:51 PM
“They are perfect” He said, crinkles appearing at the corners of his eyes as he acknowledged the starry names of the children. He looked at the sleeping little jelly beans and had to stop a soft laugh as he realised each bore resemblance to a different man. It wasn't one or the other that had become a father, it was both. He was glad he had given them both the talk about claiming responsibility - they would need to be doing exactly that.

She solved the puzzle on Indigo - he had helped to drop off her and the pups on his way through. He must have been in a rush, considering he didn’t stay long to meet his new niece and nephew.

He gently tickled his nose across the little belly of one sleeping form. He loved them already, these two little balls of life. “You let me know anytime you need a babysitter Asla, and I’ll be there. Of course, make sure you put those men to work too.” he chuckled softly, and rested his head against her paw. Happy to simply take in this moment. He very, very carefully did not think of who was missing from this moment.

"Earth" & "Stars"

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

06-30-2021, 08:13 AM

Asla was glad that her father seemed to be happy with the children. A new generation of Fatalis blood lay before them. A small, precious generation. Size didn't matter though. Asla wasn't exactly your largest wolf and she was one of the toughest wolves that she knew. It was her intent to make her children tough as well. Regardless of where their interests directed them, they would both be taught self defense and hunting.

Sirius offered to babysit when she needed and a soft laugh drifted from the young woman. She knew how much her father loved children. These were family and she knew that he'd be a guiding force in their lives. She was very happy to have him here and whole. His mention about putting the men to work brought a toothy grin from Aslatiel. "Oh, they'll both be doing their part. Just because I'm a mother doesn't mean that I stop being everything else." She didn't plan to stop patrolling, hunting or doing all of the other duties that she'd taken upon herself this past season.

The new mother yawned and looked at the pups who were now murmuring and rolling about a bit. "I need to tell Naiche and Mo, but I'm so tired. You think they'd mind if I took a nap first?" Asla adjusted a bit, making herself comfortable against her father's side. Reaching up, she placed a kiss upon a dark furred cheek. "Will you stay with us for a while?" She would sleep much more deeply knowing that Sirius was watching over them.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-16-2021, 10:33 PM
Sirius nodded in understanding. Mortis had returned to the Armada, but his winged son had a softness that himself and Asla did not. He needed Asla, and while he would help her adjust and share some of the burden of caring for these little ones, he was glad to have her at his side.

“They’ll get over it” he said softly as Asla leaned against his side. He wouldn’t sleep - he would not dare trust that the little ones would be okay with him if he fell to slumber, but he could watch over them for a time.

“Of course, my Star. I’m not going anywhere.” he promised, kissing her cheek. He used a paw to gently smooth down the fur behind her ears, encouraging her to dose off as he watched over his daughter and his grandkids.

"Earth" & "Stars"

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

07-18-2021, 08:21 AM

Sirius agreed to stay with her and the pups while she slept. She knew how difficult sleeping was for the giant man, but if he wished to sleep as well, she wouldn't mind. Asla had faith in her father. If he lost himself in sleep, she knew that he would pull himself back from the brink before he hurt the pups. She just knew it.

Aslatiel curled herself more tightly against the warm, furry wall that was her father. "You're the best dad a girl could ask for," she spoke sleepily. The pups continued to sleep as well, nestled against their mother's belly while she was nestled against their grandpa's belly. Asla didn't think that there could have been a more loving embrace to welcome the children into the world.

Quickly, Asla fell asleep. She wasn't kidding when she said that she was exhausted. Her body still ached and her eyes were the heaviest that they'd ever been. She needed rest and she needed it badly. This was the beginning of a journey. The beginning of new lives. New blood for the pack.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-22-2021, 05:19 PM
He chuckled softly at her sleepy words. “Not by a long shot, but I’m what you're stuck with.’ he whispered, but she was already asleep. So he held his small daughter, and watched over her and the pups. The tiny little jelly beans, the future warriors of the Armada. In them, the legacy of Fatalis lived on. Of Zee. he knew he would die for those tiny little creatures, and he would be there for every step of their lives. He would teach them how to be warriors of the Armada.

He leaned lightly against Asla in a way that let him watch all three of them. His sleepy eyes drooped, but remained open. He simply watched, and loved. Mine he thought sleepily. All mine.

"Earth" & "Stars"