ardent

Panic! At the Disco.

Talisa

gems
size
build
player
05-23-2014, 03:10 PM

The woman had been constantly wandering from the battlefield she had once healed soldiers on. But that was a different time, a different day. She had even broken off her engagement to Robb Stark, whom she did love but couldn't be around. It was too bloody and she didn't want her heart to be broken by death. The borders were right before her and she had barely stopped in time. She took steps back and sniffed at the border curiously. They were a decent sized pack and so she sought out the only thing she could think of, an alpha. The woman howled to call for the alpha female or someone who could give her sufficient information and even permission onto the territory.

Ballad

gems
size
build
player
05-23-2014, 03:42 PM

The white creature wasn't the best, with dried blood beneath her eyes and her body constantly moving in twitches, even as she stopped She felt so awful that not even the injured paw could slow her down. In fact, she was walking normally, even though the pain may bother her when she got better. Blood began to leak from her eyes again, and she growled softly, wincing as the blood scent went through the air, probably alerting everything that she was here. She wasn't sure that she should accept help from another pack, but she wasn't in Luducael yet. Finally, she decided that she didn't want to be in Ludicael; she wanted to be in this pack.
"Speech"

Vaughan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-24-2014, 11:04 AM

Sickness was held strongly within the air. Something so strong that he had never witnessed before. Was this the end for all? Some twisted fate they had all been lead into like a trap. He would quickly rise to his feet, feeling irritated as of late. Could they really find a cure to help the sick? This was beyond his control. Or so he would think. He would see an ebony woman standing outside of his borders, though he would assume she seeked entry, If not then what did she need? He would pace over towards her, closing the distance between them rather quickly. He would nod in greeting, before seeing another, a placid babe she was. Though it would seem she was infected. " Welcome to Ebony, what do you need?" He seemed rather calm, which was unusual seeing as a woman was sick. But how was he supposed to act towards a stranger? " How long have you been sick, You need treatment. We have yet to find one for our wolves. Though we soon hope to change that." He would raise his crown, unlucky that they really had no specific cure. Yet. He would glance towards the dark woman every now and again, hoping she states her reasoning to be here. Quickly.

image by Luisiana

Talisa

gems
size
build
player
05-24-2014, 11:14 AM

It was not long before a wolf showed up, though it was another rouge. A sick rouge that would need her aid. She had to admit that she was worried about it for she had never seen bleeding from the eyes other than being caused in a fight. For it to happen naturally was strange. A pack wolf arrived and asked what he could do for them. "I could smell the sickness. I'm a healer and I want to help." The woman stated as she examined the rouge wolf. She took into account the symptoms that she could tell from and it seemed almost like a plague. It was an epidemic.

Ballad

gems
size
build
player
05-24-2014, 11:39 AM

Ballad smiled weakly, not as aggressive for the time being. She twitched, and shook, the fever making her look even worse. Finally, she managed to speak, her voice cracking every few minutes. "If I attack you, I don't mean to......It's just that being aggressive must be part of the symptoms...." Finally, she shook her head, letting out a wheezing breath, and began to talk again, after the other girl had spoken. "If you will let me, I will try and help find a cure." She said, and wagged her tail weakly, before she saw the hallucinations again. Adrenaline, growling at her. A low growl escaped her throat as she turned her head away from the other wolves and toward her father. She didn't move, but simply glared at the hallucination, before he disappeared into thin air. Turning back, Ballad smiled again, and watched the pack wolf carefully, before getting panicked and stepping away. "I'm so sorry, but I'm afraid you'll get sick." She backed away from the two wolves a little more, then relaxed.

"Speech"