gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
07-07-2021, 12:08 PM
Venom had no desire to disturb Plague as he reveled in the joys of marriage, at least for a few weeks. She couldn’t deny she missed having his presence around regularly and she knew Ike was ready to visit with her uncle again as well. Her daughter was well behaved and hadn’t made a fuss after she was told to give him privacy for a while. She had just gotten the Abraxas Litter Laws and was still a little down and confused about that entire subject. The pups were taking big strides in becoming adults, but all of them seemed to struggle in their own ways as childhood became fleeting.

It was a nice evening when she approached the hot springs, she’d sanctioned but not seen this beautiful home away from home. She had to admit she was quite impressed as her eyes fell on the entrance and she knew that Plague was living his best life possible. The smile on his face when he’d been married told her everything she needed to know. A smile played on her features as she made herself comfortable on the lovely little patio out front as she listened to the subtle soothing sounds of the bubbling and gurgling spring.

She had originally intended on calling forth her brother but she said nothing as she relaxed next to the cozy firepit. Venom waited patiently for Pague to appear.
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Plague

Loner

Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
07-11-2021, 07:30 PM

The days and weeks that followed his wedding to Void had passed in a pleasant haze, losing all track of just how long it had been as he let himself entirely savor finally having Void be his. Plague and Void Abraxas-Destruction. They created a new family for themselves here with a name all their own and as he made his way back toward their den he couldn't help but feel proud of this life they were building. He was constantly working and making little improvements to their home and the land around it, but he knew that if he stopped with exactly what he had built thus far it would still be an impressive home for the two of them. He just couldn't stop himself from making everything exactly perfect for his love and he did genuinely enjoy these little projects he found for himself.

Today was the first day since their wedding that he had ventured out from the den for more than an hour or so to catch fresh prey for their dinner and it was also the first day that they had been apart for any length of time. As much as he didn't want to part from Void for even a moment, he wanted to make sure that he still spent time with his siblings so he sent Void back to Abaven for the day and busied himself around the den, doing more work on the extra sleeping space and gathering supplies. He pulled on his armor for the first time in weeks, going out to see about hunting some kind of large prey animal to get more furs for the den.

When he returned with a roll of black bear fur laying across his back, he was surprised to find Venom lounging outside their den. He gave his sister a grin, trotting over to her to press his nose to her cheek. "I'm happy to see you. Give me just a moment to put this away," he told her before he quickly dipped inside, dropping the pelt on one side of the main chamber and ducking into their bedroom for a moment to hang up his armor. When he came back out he settled down beside Venom with an easy grin, nuzzling her shoulder affectionately. He knew he'd need to go back to being an active part of Ashen sooner rather than later, it was just the heady high of being lost in love that kept him away. Seeing Venom reminded him of his duties though and silently vowed to put more of his time into his role in the pack soon enough. "What brings you out here?" he questioned, giving her another smile. "Not that you need a reason to visit of course."

Plague | Viridis | Procella

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
07-12-2021, 07:59 PM
She realized no one was home a while ago, but that was alright. Venom didn’t often get time to herself, and she realized it took very little time to relax here in the resort-like home her brother built for himself. Or built for his husband actually. Venom had seen the obvious love and desire in her brother’s gaze when he looked at the dark and speckled man. The Empress knew that Plague had found his happiness.

The man himself appeared from the forest after a time and the Empress’s sunset gaze lifted to find his forest eyes. She grinned and leaned into the affection he offered before excusing himself to drop his wares. Venom gave him a slight nod, watching as he disappeared into the entrance. He left her for but a moment and returned to her side, snuggling up beside her with ease. Venom wasn’t a small woman, but Plague was still the bigger brother. She returned his nuzzle, but reached for his forehead as he spoke softly, wondering what brought her all the way out here, but mentioning she was welcome whenever she wished.

”I missed you.” She teased him lightly, not that she was eager to draw him away from his new husband. Not that Venom completely understood, her relationship with Hattori had always been different. Serious. ”Mostly I’ve just wanted to check in, and remind you about the very patient young princess awaiting her uncle’s return.” She chuckled amusedly with a grin. ”You look so happy…” She told him with a smile, ecstatic that he was so fulfilled.

Plague

Loner

Master Fighter (270)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
07-13-2021, 03:13 PM

Plague grinned when Venom admitted that she had missed him and he pressed his nose to her cheek, replying, "I missed you too," which was a genuine statement no matter how over the moon he was about spending all of this alone time with Void. His sister would always hold a very special place in his life and perhaps even more so now after giving him the confidence to go after the man he loved and allowing him to have this happiness despite the fact that it went against so many parts of their expectations. He laughed lightly when she mentioned a certain princess who had apparently been missing him as well, his tail wagging and affection clear in his emerald gaze as he thought of little Iki that had gotten him wrapped around her paw so easily. "Well you can tell that very patient princess that her uncle is very excited to see her very soon." One of his first stops when he went back to going into Ashen's lands regularly was to see his niece, without a doubt.

He chuckled and smiled bashfully when she brought up how happy he was, giving her a nod. "I am. I'm really, truly happy," he agreed softly, clearly in awe that this kind of happiness was even possible. "I know all of this wasn't exactly what was originally planned for me, but... I'm really happy with Void. I love him more than I can possibly describe." Very little made his heart soar like a glance from Void's lavender and blue eyes did and he felt like he only loved him more with each day that they spent together. Part of him had worried that they might not feel the same without that longing and wanting that they were constantly having to quell with all the time they spent apart, but that didn't seem to be the case. If anything, all this time to be alone and experiment and enjoy one another had only made their relationship stronger and certainly more intimate.

He gave Venom a little grin, adding, "I'm sure you understand though... You've had Hattori longer than I've had Void." He realized he hadn't asked much about the serious man that Venom had chosen for herself, only ever crossing paths with the Shogun over official pack matters or seeing him occasionally at meetings. He had never asked her how they met or anything of the sort. One day he was simply part of her life and that had been enough for Plague to accept him. "How are you and Hattori doing?" he asked curiously, enjoying this quiet moment to chat with his sister that felt so few and far between these days while they both were so caught up in their own lives.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

07-15-2021, 06:01 AM
Plague said he missed her too and nuzzled into her cheek but Venom knew she couldn’t quite measure up to his new husband. There was no doubt that Plague had found his happiness, and even more so today she was glad that she had encouraged him to follow his heart. There was no big hurry for him to have his own puppies, so that fact could be overlooked for now. She did wonder what the ultimate solution might be. For now she was happy to see him happy. He did mention a swiftness he would return to Ashen and a sweet little princess that needed her uncle.

Her Daimyo continued, simply gushing over the course his life had taken. Venom grinned at her brother, but deep down there was a shred of doubt growing. Not for Plague and his relationship, but her own. Had Hattori ever gotten a look like that when he was talking to or about her? She knew her husband well, was very aware of how serious he was, knew his level of devotion to her. Actions spoke louder than words but had he even said ‘I love you’ before? Venom banished the thoughts, she never doubted Hattori before and she couldn’t start now. But seeing how Plague looked and felt right now made her feel discontent even if she knew she shouldn’t be.

”Responsibility will always come before pleasure for an Empress.” She chuckled softly as he mentioned her and Hattori being together for longer. When was the last time Hattori touched her? Sex was not the goal of her relationship with Hattori, having a strong partner to rule and produce heirs with was. They’d accomplished both now and…. Mentally she shook the thought. ”We are both well, consumed in our duties as always. Raising the next generation of emperors and empresses is no easy task.” She grinned, there was no accomplishment like the children she had with Hattori. They were her future, the future of the Empire, and even the lingering doubts in her mind could not overwhelm the pride in the children they shared.

”I do wish we had more time to be alone.” Sunset gaze became downcast as she admitted those deeper desires and secrets to her brother. She was the Empress, and as she said, duty would always come before pleasure.

Plague

Loner

Master Fighter (270)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

07-19-2021, 12:16 PM

Almost immediately the statement of how responsibility came before pleasure for an empress didn't sit well with him. Trying to follow responsibility and duty had nearly torn him apart and while Venom didn't seem to be struggling and falling into misery the way he had while he was debating between following the ways laid out for him or giving into the love he had for Void, he still silently worried for her. He smiled softly when she mentioned how they were consumed in their duties and how difficult it was to raise their children, giving a small nod of understanding. Their litter was a large one and each of their children had quite a personality so he could only imagine how much of a handful they were all together. He knew his sister would do anything for her children, just as he would do anything for his nieces and nephews, and the pride she had in them was easily seen. He just hoped that pride in her family and her children wasn't the only thing binding her to this man.

He frowned slightly as her gaze slipped away from his and she admitted that she wished her and Hattori had more time to be alone. He thought about how he and Void had found time to be together despite the fact that they lived in different packs, despite the fact that Void had been away for so long in the search for his missing family, despite how his family's beliefs didn't necessarily condone their relationship. They had made it work. His worry for his sister's happiness only grew and he leaned forward, pressing his nose to Venom's cheek. If he and Void had managed to find time to enjoy each other with all the obstacles that had stood in their way then he had a hard time believing that something like duties and children could wipe away all of their chances to spend time together unless there was something deeper going on.

"If its the children keeping you from spending time together, I'm more than happy to watch after them while you and Hattori take some time for yourselves," he told her. "Or if it's the pack duties, I assure you that Ashen won't fall if you two are gone for a couple hours." He gave her a soft smile and a knowing, concerned look, adding, "But if it's something else... We’ll figure out something. I want your happiness." He echoed the words she had told him when he brought the idea of wanting a husband to her, somehow feeling that suddenly their roles were reversed. "You know I've always appreciated your dedication and your work ethic when it comes to the pack and our family, but you deserve happiness and pleasure also. You deserve it more than most."

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

07-21-2021, 05:49 PM
Hattori was nothing like Plague, he did not open up like this to her. He bottled his emotions and busied himself to ignore emotions. Those qualities suited the Empress just fine, they worked well together and under their care the Empire was flourishing. Venom, despite her best efforts, was her mother’s daughter. She needed to be loved and appreciated but admitting that fact was something she avoided at all costs. It was silently eating a hole in her, but that didn’t mean she was ready or willing to admit more than she said.

Plague was incredibly perceptive, he spoke about keeping the pups occupied, assuring her that Ashen would not fall while they took some time to themselves. More than that, he echoed her words back to him. If she wasn’t happy, if there was more than what she said, he would help her find happiness in any way he could. Venom grinned slightly, she didn’t know what the answer might be here, but she felt secure knowing Plague would be there no matter what. He always had been and she knew he always would.

Venom took his paw as he encouraged her with a soft smile and his words. He went on, telling her how much he admired her and reminding her what she deserved. ”I am happy, but its hard not to be jealous when my brother is half of a perfect relationship.” She chuckled, changing the subject as she booped him on the nose. There was a seed of doubt planted about her relationship, but it was unfair to Hattori, who’s devotion to the Empire was so intense his Empress was forgotten.

Plague

Loner

Master Fighter (270)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

07-26-2021, 01:16 PM

He chuckled as she mentioned a jealousy over him and his "perfect" relationship, smirking as she booped his nose. "Perfect is a strong word," he insisted, squeezing her paw as it held his own. He and Void had most certainly found a true, unmatched love in one another and there wasn't hardly a day that passed since their wedding that they didn't enjoy each other in some way or another, but there were some things that their relationship just couldn't. "I think we both have something that the other lacks," he mentioned with a slightly sad smile. "Void and I have all the love and passion in the world and there's shortage of desire, but we can never have the family that you and Hattori have created - not without help at least." There would never be children born from them alone, never any pups that had true Abraxas-Destruction blood. The thought didn't bother him enough to give Void up, but it showed how no relationship truly had everything.

"I heard of some slavers that have taken up residence in the barren hills," he mentioned after a moment, his ears flicking uncertainly. I thought I might go and try to purchase a slave from them that might be a surrogate for us." He still wasn't sure how the whole idea of purchasing another wolf sat with him, but slaves were nothing new to him or their culture. He knew he would treat whoever he purchased well so at least her life with them would be pleasant, but that didn't seem to help the guilt or uncertainty he felt over it. His determination to one day see Void and himself as parents was the only thing that kept him moving forward with the plan, that desire stronger than most anything else he was focused on. As much as he loved being an uncle, he still wanted to have children of his own.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

07-31-2021, 06:41 PM
She teased him and he teased her back, feeling all at once like he was the older brother here to help her understand her own life lessons. He booped her nose and she scowled playfully at him before he spoke the hard truth. He found everything his heart and body needed in his mate, all except for a womb. They would never conceive, but it was a compromise Plague was willing to make in his decision to take Void as his mate. She patted his paw affectionately and captured his gaze, knowing exactly what he was trying to say. Having children with Hattori was one of the highlights of her life. Plague would never have that.

He had started to plan though, Venom perked as he mentioned the slavers and purchasing a means to carry his pups. ”Now that’s an endeavor.” She offered with curious raised brows. This was no normal market he was going to be attending. ”Be careful. Let me know if you want back up.” Maybe this trip would really prove fruitful. ”Or if I can do anything.” She added with a slight tilt of her head before she reached up and kissed her brother’s cheek. ”Good luck, all I want is to see you happy.” She grinned, knowing he wanted to make a family with his new husband however possible.