Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-22-2014, 07:26 PM
We were talking about this in the cbox but okay official thread. There has been talk about betrothals for some of the pups here, and I know Olympus does that. Virgil would definitely be wanting to marry some of her kids into strong families, provided of course she likes them. So if anybody else does this, definitely post here and I'd love to see if we could work something out :D

Currently three of her kids (Hephaestus, Andromeda, and Nemesis) have the plague so she might be willing to promise their hands in exchange for medical assistance for the plague. Her oldest child and heiress, Gaia, she will probably be more picky for and would want firstborn sons of powerful leaders xD

But yeah. Feel free to use this for any betrothals not just to the four mentioned. Also if any of those players don't want their pups betrothed let me know. ICLY Virgil would try but I could...idk find some way.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2014, 07:29 PM
DIBS GAIA!!!

My kids are Fiamette, Hestia, Arisu, Vivek and Solo

Would Muse be okay with Gaia maybe being betrothed to the last born son of a strong family XD

I would like to possibly spring a betrothal on Fiamette but the terms would be that the male marrying her would have to come to Covari eventually because Fia is Vi's favourite. I don't think Vi would marry off Hestia or Arisu simply because they are not red :X

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-22-2014, 07:29 PM
-offers Gaia happily as betrothal offering-

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-22-2014, 07:31 PM
Raisa would also be willing to build up some alliance strength! Her children include Valeriya (heir,) followed by Sindri, then Svetlana, then Kassander, then Sigmarr in order of inheritance. I happily proffer all of them! (:
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2014, 07:32 PM
Does fox have any male kids who might be able to get hooked up with Fia?

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2014, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2014, 07:32 PM by Virgil I.)
@DEE: I think if Vir liked Viri enough she wouldn't mind. OH ANOTHER THING xD Virgil's family believes heavily in monogamy, so yeah xD Could be good dramas later if somebody is betrothed who isn't monogamous but ICly she'll request that~~ I'd offer somebody for Fia but I think icly Vir would only do one kid per fam/pack :O

@FAWKS: PSEUDO-INCEST MARRIAGE?????

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2014, 07:33 PM
Levi and one of Virgils kids, cuz it would be epic xD and none of my characters get love qmq

Kassander

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
05-22-2014, 07:42 PM
-Pops in- Kass wants to get married!!! I mean wat. :P

Devya

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2014, 07:44 PM
BASANTI!!! Cat would only marry her off to someone who was going to inherit the pack. Though Basanti may become Heir to Arcanum, depending on things so anyone could work. And of course Cat has to like said pack.

Hephaestus or Nemesis from Olympus would work for Bas. Or Viviek from Covari.
Ebony is kinda a no, since Cat particularly care for them after her attempt at an alliance

Drashiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-22-2014, 07:49 PM
Sigmarr getting betrothed would be hilarious xD but I wouldn't expect him to be nice about it ahah.

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2014, 08:20 PM
Kass and Fiamette since Arc and Ebony aren't the best of friends XD

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2014, 09:45 PM
XDD Aww no love for Arisu. -Pets her.- Hahaha.

Though Svetlana could tots get betrothed to someone {and then have dramas cause Korrin would so freak out about it. xD}

Kangi

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2014, 10:49 PM
arisu's gotta stay and one day take over shhhhh

Signy

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Tealah
05-23-2014, 05:23 PM
Out of character I have no problem with it, but Hephaestus would probably be devastated by it, once he actually understood wtf a betrothal was and that he had one.
[Image: 4234f0f1-d765-42c4-9a96-28953ac45eea_zpsqqruefmh.png]

This pine marten has a very foul mouth and a confusing accent. He is also fierce and hates to be called adorable. You have been warned.

Tahlia

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Anais
05-23-2014, 05:48 PM
Tahlia comes form a background where betrothals were common so she'll be on the lookout for her kids. She's got four - or five if Nako doesn't object since he's not technically hers and could say no - of varying ages. Anais and Jakart are a year, will be two in the fall, and Kailos and Lior who are only two seasons old and will be one next summer.

Her family isn't anything super special like the pack leader families, but they're part of Ebony and looking to become important there, or at the very least respected. x:

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
05-24-2014, 07:40 AM
Omg Lior would be so confused if she got bethrothed to someone. xD But she'd go along with it.

And besides I think if Arisu got betrothed she might try and eat the male. >.> She's going to need a very strong, dark man... that or need to seduce someone if she ever needs children for any reason.

Warja

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
05-24-2014, 10:30 AM
I have no idea how they'd react ICly since they're still babies, but I'm okay with both Nemesis and Sindri getting betrothed to someone.

Ballad

gems
size
build
player
05-24-2014, 11:49 AM
Hestia's not gonna get no loves :C

Fia would be like "I don't wanna get married! Make Hestia get married!" Just to get rid of her younger sister.

Cerberus

gems
size
build
player
05-29-2014, 11:59 PM
When Roman has her litter, she'd possibly discuss betrothal. For any of the packs that would want to tie with an Armada. o.o

I'm definitely gonna have one of Roman's kids, and she/he will be open for it.

Oh and that assumes Faust doesn't rip her a new one for the suggestion ;)

Caerul

Loner

gems
size
-
build
Emaciated
player
05-30-2014, 02:26 AM
I could offer up Finiarel. He's a Mav X Epi boy, a year old now so yay for Adravendi-Mathias' lol he'll be joining Ebony very soon