size
Large
build
Medium
player

Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - GayPride - AgenderDouble Master
07-20-2021, 05:22 PM
And It's The Stars That Shine For You

With Sirius' blessing Stjarna headed toward Ashen to offer their services to the Armada's ally. It was exciting to travel again and Star was eager to see how the islands were faring now that autumn was here. It would make for an interesting area to hunt and in truth Stjarna did have some reservations. Islands weren't often known for an abundance of large prey. However, Star looked forward to the challenge and made a mental note to brush up on their fishing skills.

Once at the border of the Shrine, Stjarna called out for the leaders there and hoped to find a new home.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
07-21-2021, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2021, 06:08 PM by Venom. Edited 1 time in total.)
It wasn’t often that Venom heard a call coming from the border shared with the Armada. The voice was foreign, but she lifted herself from her place on the beach and loped through the white bark trees of the shrine. Her tall frame slipped through the forest towards the stranger. He should have known that the wolves of the Armada were welcome here so she suspected it was more than just permission to come into Ashen lands.

Sunset gaze fell on the star marked form waiting at her border. With a curious tilt of her head the Empress approached, her body posed perfectly. Head held high and her pace elegant as her white gloved paws came to a halt before him. ”You’ve summoned the Empress Venom Abraxas, what brings you to my border?” She questioned with a small nod of her head.
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Stjarna A.

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

07-23-2021, 07:31 PM

Stjarna watched as the alphess of Ashen arrived to answer the call. Dipping their head, Star bowed lightly before jumping in the explanation. "Empress, my name is Stjarna Aracari. After the festival you hosted I found myself intrigued by Ashen. I have spoken with Sirius and he has given me his blessing to join Ashen if you would have me. My primary focus is hunting but I can fight as well." Granted Star wished they'd done better in the tournament but that would come with practice. Stjarna had always had more of a flair for hunting than fighting and of course if Ashen was full Star was fine with returning to the Armada.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
07-30-2021, 05:17 PM
Venom stood before her guest with a light tilt of her head out of curiosity as he offered a respectful bow and launched into a thorough explanation. Venom listened with her ears perked and sunset gaze on the stranger. She didn’t remember seeing him at the festival but there had been a huge number of wolves in attendance. She did feel proud that his interest would be piqued so easily.

”You’ve got quite an envious skill set. I’m always welcoming to a good fighter and our hunters are highly revered as well.” With Chimera on a scouting mission their numbers were now fewer, and with Sirius’s blessing to serve Ashen there was little room to say no. ”I have no ranked hunters, so you are welcome to take the position of Scout.”

Stjarna A.

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

07-30-2021, 05:46 PM

Stjarna's ears perked up a bit higher as Venom explained that Ashen's hunters were highly revered. It would be exciting to hunt with such a group if they didn't mind a newcomer. It seemed that Ashen had no ranked hunters and Star gathered that hunting was a task that all able-bodied adults were meant to attend. In that way Ashen wasn't so different from the Armada. Star nodded as Venom offered them the rank of Scout. "I would be honored, alphess. What duties do you wish me to take of as a Scout? I of course will look to keeping the larders well stocked but I would like to have a full understanding of my position and the duties it entails."

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

08-04-2021, 02:18 PM
Many of the pack’s fighters doubled as hunters here, taking the former role more seriously and preferring to be ranked as such instead of hunting. That was what was encouraged, but the pack was in need of someone to take over such an important position. Keeping closer track on the stores and the hunts taking place. Venom didn’t trust the wolf before her yet, but there would be a lot of room to impress her. Perhaps she would have her first Renja.

”Correct,” she started with a slight dip of her head. Seeing to the larder was the number one priority. ”But also scouting the prey of Ashen, and the herds beyond our borders.” There wasn’t vast leagues of space between Ashen and her allies but there were unoccupied places they all hunted. ”Since you are the only hunter, those responsibilities can take a secondary position, but will give you authority in calling group hunts.” If he knew about the prey that lived within best, he should be the one to make the targets from that knowledge.