Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

UnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A WhiskerStudent
Samhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - RainbowFestival Organizer
WordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow PokeWealthy
Renowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern ExplorerNorthern Explorer
Southern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy CatHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorerIce Bridge Explorer
Mammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
07-24-2021, 06:51 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn wandered about the Orchard, picking and eating apples. They weren't as good as the wolf apples she normally ate but they were a nice change of pace in her usually meat heavy diet. She was on her way east and as she reached the border of the Orchard and the Soulless Forest she found herself in a tangled thicket of brambles. Alas there was no sign of berries this late in the year but she recognized the thorny vines of raspberries, a few strawberry plants and signs of muscadines, gooseberries and blackberries. Jynn stepped carefully as she tried to make her way through the brambles. The thorns tugged and caught at her coat as she moved.

Lyric

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
CloudyNight

ExplorerPride - DemisexualHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
07-24-2021, 09:03 PM

Lyric had the plan of foraging for a few herbs, knowing that many in his pack were elderly he felt like going for Wintergreen, a plant that could help with arthritis. He preferred to stay in his den, away from others, but he didn't want to let his now weird attitude make him a selfish and uncaring wolf, his family needed him. And like that, he traveled south.

As he arrived the Orchand, he began foraging. Looking for the red berries. That of course wasn't edible. After a few miles, he found what seemed to be the edge of the Orchard, a place he was finding for the first time. Vines were the first feature he found in the place. Curiosity pushing him forward. Quick the herb foraging was lost as he aimed to enter, carefully and mindful. As he did he used his nose to navigate.

""

[Image: lyric.png]

Lyric has a female Perrier's sifaka named Lola she is with him all the time unless specified otherwise.

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Renowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern ExplorerNorthern Explorer
Southern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy CatHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
07-25-2021, 11:57 AM

Jynn moved slowly and carefully, grateful for her long and slender legs. It made it easier to pick through the thick undergrowth and avoid the worst of the thorns. She went deeper and deeper into the thicket, stopping suddenly when a strange human structure caught her eye. It was a shed, leaning precariously amidst the undergrowth.

Jynn moved toward the shed, stopping when she heard movement. She looked behind her and saw a black and white male working through the bramble. She smiled politely. "Hey there! Not much farther and you'll be out of the worst of it. My name is Jynn. What's yours?"

Lyric

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
CloudyNight

07-25-2021, 07:22 PM
Lyric did his best to manauve through the vines, navigating through the possible thorns which some managed to catch parts of his dark fur,but luckily his skin remained overly intact. A side of him wished to go, to dont be stupid as the time of the cave where his tail got injured. But he didnt think this would be as dangerous. And like that he drove through.

And there is when he saw a figure not too far away, a canine yet didn't look like a wolf. Who noticed him. "Hello!" He spoke trying to not sound hostile, even if deep inside he wasn't interested in talking to someone. Not being a jerk but he just didn't want to. "Thank you for the advice! I am Lyric Destruction, nice to meet you Miss.Jynn." He smiled at her.

"Test test test"
Code by Cloudy

Lyric has a female Perrier's sifaka named Lola she is with him all the time unless specified otherwise.

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

07-25-2021, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2021, 08:28 PM by Jynn. Edited 1 time in total.)

Jynn listened as the man introduced himself as Lyric Destruction. "So, what brings you here?" She spoke while she investigated the strange objects left lying around the shed. Jynn lifted a paw and poked at a barrel. It seemed to be made of wood but the wood was rotting and smelt moldy. Still, she admired how humans were able to bend wood into such strange shapes.

Jynn stood on her hind legs, resting her paws on the side of the shed as she stretched up it, sniffing at the roof where a few barn swallows had made a nest. She fell back to all fours and started working through the thorns again. "These plants sure are sharp. I like raspberries but I don't think they are worth this much trouble.

Lyric

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
CloudyNight

07-25-2021, 09:02 PM
He looked down to Jynn, feeling interested about her,if she wasnt a wolf what was she? Never in his life he had seen a canine like her, but being polite he decided not to ask, feeling like that could be seen as rude. So for now he kept the question to himself. Either way Jynn seemed nice and kind,which made him feel comfortable with her. He wasnt a social butterfly and other's energy was a big thing he took into account when interacting with somone.

"I was initially here for finding a rare plant, but I found myself too interested in knowing what this place was. And you?" He asked back. "I bet," He then began to walk around, but not too far from Jynn. Wanting to explore.

"Test test test"
Code by Cloudy

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

07-25-2021, 09:10 PM

Lyric explained that he'd been out hunting for rare herbs before ending up in the brambles. She could respect that. She didn't have a mind for the healing arts and she found it so impressive how much knowledge a healer could store in their memory. "Oh, I'm trying to head back east. I was hoping this was a short cut but it seems like it is only taking me longer to get to where I want to go." Oh well, she couldn't do anything about that now. Well… she supposed she could turn back and go back the way she came but she was sure she'd come out of these brambles soon. Jynn paused and peered ahead. "Hey, I think I see trees! We must be getting close." If she had her bearings they had to be near the Souless Forest.

Lyric

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
CloudyNight

07-25-2021, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2021, 09:37 PM by Lyric. Edited 1 time in total.)
"Oh, I'm trying to head back east. I was hoping this was a short cut but it seems like it is only taking me longer to get to where I want to go." He nodded with interest at her explanation, she seemed like an adventuror, which was quite interesting for him. He needed to go back, but he was dying to know what was beyond this bramble, and again the curiosity won his logical thinking. He just wanted to find a way to distract his mind from his daily life problems, atleast for today. Then Jynn said they were close to the end of the vines. Smiling he nodded and hopped to walk forward finding the end, with woods at the distance. "It was a fun adventure. But I must find these herbs and go back to my pack. There are Elders who needs this. It was a pleasure to explore beside you! I hope we find eachother again. Take care." He smiled at her and leaving those woods for another day he started to walk back to the Orchard. Hopping to continue with the real reason of he being there.

-Exit-
"Test test test"
Code by Cloudy