An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-10-2021, 03:22 PM
After talking to Tyrian and doing some digging, Sparrow was fairly sure she knew what she needed to do. She wasn't going to drag the pirates into her personal affairs... Yet... But it could affect them anyway so she figured she might as well warn one of them in case the whole thing went south.

Sparrow brought a small bottle of alcohol as a forward payment then poked around to find the most senior pirate which really only probably dated the others by mere days or even negative days. But if things went badly it was one of the pirates that she at least knew that she could trust to not run off, or to at least decide that it was time to run off.

"Heyyyy Pyralisssss?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
08-10-2021, 05:50 PM
I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

Pyralis found herself a patch of sun in the Orchard where she promptly stretched out on her belly and then very, very carefully laid her head on her forelegs. Ugh, her neck! Growing old sucked! At least the sunlight felt good. Maybe later she could convince Alkali to accompany her to the Hot Springs for a nice long soak.

"Heyyyy Pyralisssss?"

Her left ear twitched. What would the captain be calling her for? Well, not matter. She wasn't really doing anything or planning to go anywhere. "Over here!" she called. "I seem to have fallen and I can't get up! Ok, that's not true. I could, I just don't want to." She expected Sparrow would be able to pinpoint where she was laying and then she wouldn't need to rise to her feet.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
08-10-2021, 06:36 PM
It didn't take Sparrow long to find Pyralis, and when she did she found the older woman to sprawled out quite comfortably across the ground. Without wasting much time, Sparrow hefted the bottle across the space between them and towards Pyra's shoulder, after which she found her own place to sprawl out on her back at a comfortable distance away from the other woman, but close enough so that they could still engage comfortably without it being too intimate.

"So I've got some news," Sparrow started. "And I guess it's not all bad, but the short version is that I'm going to the Armada and if I come back, it's either going to be as one happy camper or we're gonna go raid someone. If I don't come back however..." Sparrow rolled into her side to make eye contact with the other. "Then I want you to make the decision to either come get me, burn their pack down, or take over or disband the pirates. Your choice. Take the alcohol as payment in advance."

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
08-11-2021, 01:54 PM

Pyralis eyed the bottle that Sparrow flung in her direction. As if guessing her desires Alkali swooped down and caught the bottle before settling down next to Pyralis. A grin broke across her face. "Ahh… spirits. Medicine for an old woman?"

She listened as Sparrow got right down to business with news that she was going to the Armada. Pyralis kept quiet as Sparrow laid out everything on her mind and tried to digest what she was being told. "Hmm… the Armada? I assume they've done you wrong? Either way, you know I have no problems engaging in violence. If you fail to return you can expect me to arrive with fire. I don't want to miss out on some fun." She winked at Sparrow. As to whether or not the other pirates would join her she couldn't say. She was old and looking for trouble and if that trouble sent her to her grave then it was all the better.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

08-12-2021, 11:24 AM
Pyralis asked if the alcohol was medicine for her and Sparrow shrugged, "Or poison. Guess you'll have to drink it to find out."

Pyralis hit around that the Armada had done Sparrow wrong and Sparrow have a hearty laugh, "Or maybe I just really like trouble." She debated for a bit about whether to tell Pyra anything further. "They've got my girl." That was explanatory enough, right?

Pyralis said she'd come with fire if Sparrow were to fail to return. Sparrow gave a flashy smile, "Good. I have a feeling that even if I come back, we're gonna need that fire."

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
08-17-2021, 05:31 PM

"They've got my girl."

Pyralis stared at Sparrow for a moment, her smile fading into a grimace. "Ah… that serious, hm? Well, I wish I could go ball busting with you but I have a feeling I'll get my chance sooner or later." If Sparrow succeeded she fully expected the Armada to come after them. If Sparrow failed well, Pyralis would stir up a little trouble but there was no guarantee the other pirate's would follow her. A thought suddenly struck her. "Wait, wait, was this girl of yours at the party? Don't tell me she's that pretty calico thing." Pyralis grinned at the memory of kissing the pretty koi woman during a game of spin the bottle at the last pirate get together.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

08-24-2021, 04:44 PM

Pyra suggested that either the offense was serious or that she and Hana were serious. While she likely meant the former, Sparrow felt her face flush under her fur. "N-not that serious," she stammered before quickly tossed on a sharp-toothed smile. "Just annoying enough to go knock some heads."

Pyralis asked if Hana was at the party. Okay, so most of that night was a blur, but Sparrow vividly remembered Hana being there. "Yeah she was! Uhhh, patchy orangy girl. Y'know? Flirty and eyelash batty. Not too serious- that's why she's fun to keep around." Sparrow was getting too deep. Not serious, she reminded herself. "You know her? Seems like everyone does, including my uncle!" Sparrow let out a hearty laugh. That was right. Hana knew everyone, Sparrow just happened to be one of those.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
08-30-2021, 06:48 PM

Pyralis grinned knowingly at the stammer as Sparrow answered that it wasn't that serious. She rather doubt that but she didn't press the issue, merely nodded in agreement that it was worth knocking some heads. "Agreed, we shouldn't make a habit of letting packs think they can just walk over us." Not an easy task for the small band but she was certainly happy to make up for size with her willingness to do violence.

Pyr barked out a laugh as Sparrow all but confirmed which girl she'd fallen for. "Oh yes, I agree. She was at the party. We uh… played spin the bottle. She's an exceptional kisser. Don't worry, of course, it was just a spot of fun. I'm getting to old to pursue such young and lively things. They'd literally give me a heart attack. But yes, she'd make a better pirate than a pack pet."

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

09-03-2021, 06:11 PM
When Pyralis mentioned that she and Hana had played spin the bottle, it was like a lightbulb clicked. She said Hana was a good kisser, "RIGHT?!" The words about it not being serious went in one ear and out the other. Sparrow wasn't worried about that, she was worried about someone taking that from Hana. "The pirates NEED a kisser like that on our side, for sure! Now you know why I need to get her back!" Sparrow flopped around for a second or two before she found her paws and stood up, rearing to go.

"She has this... this Lust for life and exploring and knowing people and having fun! That's why I wanted to ask her- DID ask her to be the pirates' Sin Lust before she went missing behind Armada borders." Sparrow gave a little stamp of her foot. "Something has to be up, and I'll burn down the whole pack, eviscerate their alpha, and go on a wild goose chase before I let her slip through my paws."

Sparrow got ready to take off, "Remember, bring fire if I don't come back, but also have it ready even for if I do. I have a feeling we got heads to knock."

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
09-05-2021, 01:19 PM

"Now you know why I need to get her back!"

Pyralis laughed, glad that Sparrow was such a laid back soul. There were many wolves that would drive themselves into a tizzy over their lover kissing another. "I do indeed and I am at your disposal, within reason of course. Just let me know what you need me to do." She was seeking the end of her life and it made her move given to risk taking behavior. She'd happily spy and stir up trouble wherever the pirates wished her to.

Sparrow mentioned the fire again and Pyralis nodded, adding on a little wink. "I'll get the bonfire built and tend it til you return. If you fail to return I'll take the fire to where I presume you to be. It'll keep burning either way."