Advanced Fighter (75)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
08-16-2021, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2021, 06:20 PM by Lia. Edited 1 time in total.)

One minute, Lia was owned by marauders and her nights were akin to a nightmare. The next, a blue tones wolf with a sword strapped to his back was staring so deeply into her eyes that she had never felt more like a person. Then he was whisking her away with his Warlord Godfather, taking her from the chilly Northern climate.

Their journey was a long one, and night began before they made their way to what would be her new home. The intimidating black wolf briskly declared he would hunt them breakfast, and then took off into the rapidly falling dusk. Leaving Adalia and Art behind to protect the wares and set up camp.

Briskly, and without needing to be told, Adalia fetched some of the extra coats off the bears carts, and dragged them into the small cave they had stopped before. She settled them down in good spots out of the wind and began a small fire near the entrance of the den. These tasks done, she turned to her new Master and dipped her head low in an elegant bow. “My Lord, would it please you if I massaged your aching muscles?”

Speech
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]

Artorias

"I will shield you from the darkness"

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
08-16-2021, 07:10 PM

Artorias had never felt more like an adult than he did right now. With Sirius' guidance and help, he had been to his first black market, negotiated his first deal, purchased his first wolf. He was still mentally reeling a bit from the day's events, but once the trio had set off from the slavers' market, it all became much more real to the young man. They followed the same path south from the northern caves, making it to the border between Northern Boreas and Southern Boreas before nightfall swept over the lands. As they passed by a series of caves, Sirius declared that this was where they would set up camp, leaving himself and Idalia to handle the campsite while he found them some food.

Artorias had no issues getting the camp set up with Idalia. Once they had selected their cave for the night, Artorias set off to gather some wood to make a fire while Idalia got their bedding spread out. He returned with the wood just as she had finished unloading the furs from the cart, then watched as she set to making a campfire from the kindling he'd found. He raised a brow, quite impressed with the girl's efficiency and handiness. Artorias strode into the cave just as the fire roared to life, creating a soothing and warming glow that radiated through the small space from the mouth of the cave.

Idalia's words caught his attention and he turned to find her dipped low in a graceful, lithe bow to him. Those little nervous flutters in his stomach returned when she addressed him as her lord, the young wolf still unsure how he wished to be referred to by someone subservient to him. "You can just call me Artorias if you'd like, Idalia," he replied with a gentle, modest smile. Her offer of a massage had piqued his curiosity. He'd never had a massage before, and she did seem keen to give him one. "Well, how could I say no to that."

He chuckled and moved over to one of the piles of furs, sliding his sword off to prop against the cave wall. As he reached for a buckle to unstrap his armor, Idalia stopped him with a demure offer to remove it for him. He put up no resistance as the fireborne fae came before him, dainty paws unfastening each strap to let his armor fall away from his body before he went to lie on his stomach so his body lay prone across the bedding.

"Would it surprise you if I told you I've never had a massage before?" he asked with a crooked grin, resting his head on his folded paws while he watched her with fascinated eyes, still wrapping his mind around the fact that this wolf was his. Well, technically Seer had bought her and he'd be putting her in Briar's charge, but deep down, something in his gut told him the truth. Mine.

"Artorias" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Lia

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
08-16-2021, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2021, 07:25 PM by Lia. Edited 1 time in total.)

She held her bow until he addressed her, looking up at him in a flicker of surprise at his words. Another small gesture that marked him as different to those she had served before. As though he wanted her to be more than just a pretty coat, a piece of meat. She couldn’t quite label the emotions fluttering about in her stomach, but surely, surely this was better. Just one man and his Princess, rather than a large group of hungry marauders. “As you wish, My… Artorias” she said, struggling to verbalise the words.

He agreed to the massage, and she knew what role she would be falling into. Would he be a gentler lover then those that she had left behind? He was such a big wolf, that it frightened her a little. She knew better than to let any of that show.

Butterflies created by the unknown fluttered in her chest. The marauders had not been allowed to damage her in any way that would ruin her price. Art would have no reason for that rule. Would he be gentle? Or would she feel his fangs in her flesh? She followed him on quiet footsteps to the bedding he chose. He placed his sword to the side, and began to struggle with the straps of his armor. “Please, Sir, may I?” she said, determined to be the perfect servant. He agreed and she let her paws gently brush his fur aside and undo the buckle. She let her paws flutter gently against his skin, light as a kiss as she removed each piece and placed them with care to the side.

He lay on his stomach on the furs, offering his back to her. She knelt beside him, looking at his shockingly large form, the vibrancy of his blue coat. She trailed a paw down the seams of black and blue, marvelling at the colors. “I am truly surprised, uh- Artorias” She needed his name to sound more comfortable from her lips. That was what he wished she call him, and she would do it right. “You deserve every comfort” she said, as she began along his spine, needing her paws gently across his muscles, making her way to his back, and then up again. This time, she trailed her paws down to his shoulder, and then along his foreleg, and to his paw. She stopped at the pad, and applied gentle pressure between his toes. Circling her own much smaller paw gently across his. “Do you wish to sample your wares now, Artorias?”

Speech

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
08-16-2021, 07:47 PM

It seemed that his request for her to call him by his name had baffled the poor girl. He briefly wondered just how long she had been in the enslavement of the marauders, how they had treated her to break down a once noblewoman into an obedient servant. He wondered if he could be like Sirius, and perhaps under his care, she would flourish and grow back into the woman she might once have been. Only time would tell, of course, and this was only day one. They had a lot of time ahead of them to see how life played out. The gentle touches of Lia's paws across his fur left tingles where they moved, little sparks of heat from that simple contact dancing over his skin. No wolf had ever touched him in such a way besides Briar, but Artorias was beginning to realize that maybe he just liked physical affection.

Once he had gotten settled down and Idalia came up to his side, he gave a small, amused chuckle when she mentioned she was surprised and then had to struggle to remind herself to call him by his name. He knew he was probably befuddling her by asking her to do things she never would have before, like addressing anyone by name, but she was doing great so far! The ginger contact of her paws trailing down where the two hues of his fur blended left more of those warm tingles in their wake, Artorias' digits flexing out of reflex. "This is a damn good start," he said when Lia mentioned the comforts he deserved and began to knead gentle paws along his back. Soft murrs and groans of delight escaped the young brute while Idalia soothed parts of his body he hadn't known had been stressed. He virtually melted under her practiced touch, amber eyes long-since drifted closed while she trailed his spine, unwound the muscles in his shoulders, moved down each foreleg to rub between his toes with velvety paw pads. Absinthe had not been lying about Lia's skills!

His expression didn't show it, but the way her smaller paw rubbed and rolled over his had his stomach full of flurries of delight. A lazy, content smile had spread slowly across his lips while she massaged him, and had he not been so relaxed he was sure his tail would have been wagging as well. Lia spoke again, and Artorias regarded her by peeking an eye open to gaze up at her. His brow furrowed in confusion. "Sample his wares"? What was she referring to? "Is that not what I'm doing right now? Do you have more for me, Idalia?" he asked with a little smirk that could have been mistaken for playful coyness, when in fact, Artorias genuinely had no idea what Lia was referring to. He gave her a curious look, hoping perhaps she'd give him some context with another response or action.

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.

Lia

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
08-16-2021, 08:23 PM
He melted so easily beneath her touch. His soft groans of pleasure telling her exactly which places to apply pressure. She wasn't afraid to kneed her toes right into his joints, loosening muscles. As he answered her questions she realised the silliness of her ask. Of course he was already sampling his wares. It was clear from the noises he was making that she was already stimulating him in all the right ways. His coy smile was asking her for more, and she knew to oblige. "I do" she agreed, turning her own voice into a purr. It was always so much easier when they worked together. They were gentler on her when she gave them what they wanted.

She released his forpaw, and trailed her paws down his side, and towards his belly. "Would you turn over for me, please?" She said. Without the familiar title to flavour her words, she left his name out. Adjusting still to that change. He rolled over at her encouragement, and she moved her paws along his stomach, pressing gently into his coat. She moved towards his armpits, massaging the tendons around there, and then made her way down. Heading towards his manly parts as she massaged into his hind leg joints, and then trailed towards him. Kneeding around his part, and checking how stimulated he was. That was always an indication of much further a man wanted to go at any given time. She was also subtly checking how big he was, wondering as she did if it might hurt penatrating her. The marauders, while impressive warriors, were not not the giant wolves he and his Warlord were.

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

08-16-2021, 09:12 PM

Artorias gave Idalia an intrigued look when she confirmed she did have more for him, her voice a smooth purr that made his ear flick as an instinctual shiver ran down his spine. He was eager to see what she had in mind if it was even better than the massage had felt. He remained still and relaxed while Lia's paws ran down along his sides, his muscles simultaneously tensing and unwinding from her touch. She asked him to turn over, and of course he did so without question. Artorias shifted to his side, then completed the roll onto his back, his paws curled up to his chest and hind legs naturally splaying in this position. He felt more than a little awkward and exposed like this with all of him on display, especially since only one wolf before her had ever seen him in this position. He probably should have considered the dangers of putting himself so willingly into a vulnerable position like this with a wolf he'd only known for a few hours, but call it an exercise in trust. He held no fear that Lia would do anything to harm him.

His trust was rewarded when her smaller paws pressed through the fur on his stomach, bound up his body to reach the joints beneath his shoulders and chest. Again Artorias' eyes rolled closed, deep sighs and content groans slipping from his lips while she worked her way down his sides. He had never felt so relaxed in all his life. Her paws worked down around the joints that connected his hind legs to his hips, making his toes curl. Then the relaxation came to a sudden halt when those practiced paws moved inward and surrounded his manhood. Artorias was not a small wolf in any physical sense, but when he felt her paws around him, he knew it hadn't been an accidental brushing. WHOA!

"Lia!" Artorias gave a surprised gasp at the unexpected rush of pleasure, his hind legs kicking on reflex while he quickly squirmed to roll back onto his belly, sliding out of her paws until he was lying upright again. Wide amber eyes met Lia's with a look of shock, his heart racing in his chest from the intimate contact and his breathing coming in short and quick. "I-I didn't realize you meant..." His words drifted off, feeling heat flush across his face as his mind began to put two and two together. Although he was far from innocent anymore, Artorias was still naive when it came to the world of slaves and the sex trade. Iris' story came back to his mind, and he realized that Idalia had probably experienced the same things she had.

"I'm sorry, I just... wasn't expecting that." Art gave an awkward, embarrassed smile to the young woman, his ears folded to his head as he realized what she had been implying from the start. "You, uh... you don't need to do that sort of thing any more. That's not what I wanted you for." Gods, he felt so foolish for not catching on until her paws were literally around him!

One big happy family

Lia

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
08-16-2021, 10:45 PM
She touched gently around him, and lowered her mouth towards him... and then the world shifted suddently around her. Her name shouted froze her, and his sudden turn almost clipped her around the head. She threw herself to the ground with a stifled gasp, hitting her head to the pelt as she lowered herself in a submissive posture. She wasn't sure what she had done wrong, and wanted to minimize the damage he would do to her. When he didn't strike her, she peeked up cautiously through a paw at him.

He was looking at her with the most awkward smile on his maw, his ears to his skull. "M-my Lord?" She asked confused. He was telling her that he did not need her for that, that he wasn't expecting it. "I'm sorry that I am not pleasing to you My Lord" She said, staying to the floor as she tried to figure out what exactly had happened. In truth, a male had never turned down a chance to mount her. She wished in fact that they were a little less enthusiastic about it... but this felt like rather a terrifying start to her new life. What did Artorias want from her. "My Lord... please tell me what you wish from me."

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

08-16-2021, 11:25 PM

Seeing the way Lia had thrown herself to the ground, cowering and shielding herself from a strike that would never come broke Artorias' heart and incensed a fire within his soul. Her reaction was one of survival mechanics, of protecting herself from damage that she expected to receive. They had abused her. The slavers had done things to her, and though her outer appearance showed no signs of damage, she had been hurt by them previously. That enraged the young wolf, who now only wanted to take up his sword and go carve down every single wolf in that cave. His common sense won out over his anger though, and he recalled just how many there had been. If he went in alone looking for blood, he might take out a couple of them before they got the best of him—but they would get the best of him. No, his anger could not be directed to those who deserved it. So instead, Artorias focused on the frightened girl before him.

His smile slipped from his lips and he closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath to calm himself down so she wouldn't think he was upset with her. When he opened his eyes again, he saw Lia's fire-kissed optics gazing up at him confused. "No no, don't get me wrong, it was... very pleasing. You're very pleasing-" Shit, wait... that's coming out wrong. "Er, what I mean is, you didn't do anything wrong. Everything felt amazing! I just... That's not why I wanted you. You don't have to do those sorts of things for anyone against your will anymore." Not that Artorias hadn't enjoyed the contact, but he hadn't gone looking for a slave to use as a sex toy. She had begun referring to him as her lord again, and he didn't correct her this time as he knew she was facing a lot of abrupt changes in her life right now. Artorias' expression softened despite the warm, invigorated glow in his eyes. She was his, and although her touch had startled him, he couldn't deny the way it had made him feel.

"Idalia, you can stop cowering. I'm not going to hurt you. No one's ever going to hurt you again," he said, his voice smooth and soft like velvet. He shifted his body to come closer to where he had been lying before, reaching a paw across toward her as he held her ember gaze. "I'm very new to this in case you can't tell. My godfather brought me to come purchase a slave. I'm the heir to a pack, you see, and he thought it would be a learning experience. To buy a wolf, to hold possession over them, since that will be my life very soon." He paused, trying to determine how much information to fill her in with to give her some clarity in her new life, and also giving her a chance to absorb what he was telling her. "I chose you to serve a princess as a handmaiden. She's a wolf who is very close to me, and I know she will treat you well. I bought you because I saw the fire in your eyes, I heard your story, and I wanted to give you a life better than what you had." The possessiveness and protectiveness came back into his heart, yearning to shield this young woman from an unworthy world. Mine. Mine. Mine! "You'll belong to me, Idalia, but the life you knew... the life that made you do this..." He gestured to her defensive posture and tense body. "...that's all over now, and you never have to go back to it. All I wish is for you to serve me and the princess to the best of your abilities. You will be cared for; you will be fed when you're hungry, tended to if you fall ill or get hurt, kept sheltered and warm, and protected forever and always. Because you're mine now, and I will die to defend what is mine."

It was a lot of words for Idalia to consume, so Artorias gave her a few moments of quiet to take in what he'd said. He had meant every word, and he gazed intensely at the beautiful young wolf, taking her all in as the fire crackled nearby, the only thing keeping silence at bay. "I really didn't mean to frighten you. I'm sorry," he apologize with another awkward smile. "You caught me by surprise is all. I'm, uh... not exactly used to other wolves touching me there." He gave a nervous chuckle and felt his face flush hot again with a rosy blush.

One big happy family

Lia

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
08-17-2021, 12:09 AM

While she blinked up at him, the blue wolf fumbled over his words, making no move to go any closer to her. She also made no move to rise, just crouched, watching him. Looking for any familiar markers in his attitude to tell her it was safe to do so, or to expect a blow. He was a very confusing wolf, and… it seemed he was confusing to himself, as well.

He told her that she would never again be required to offer those services against her will. For as long as she belonged to him, she would not be chased down dark corridors, cornered, mounted. She would not feel teeth in her coat, and the pain of an abrupt penetration. She started, slowly, to see why Absinthe had sold her to these men. That Head Slave, who had picked up the pieces of her so many times. She trembled a little against her cowering paws, confused, exhilarated. Heart pounding in her chest. Could this be a trap? Was all of this real?

He asked her to stop cowering, moving closer to her, reaching a paw out towards her. She watched that paw, and then slowly, cautiously, rose. Standing on her own paws as she looked at her new Master. Listened, as he told her in steady, devoted tones, how she was his. Not his plaything, his sex toy. His to protect. She was still trembling, and for the first time in a very long time, she felt tears wet her cheeks despite the fact that she was not alone. She could feel them pooling in her eyes, dropping down her cheeks. “My Lord.” she whispered, her voice at first quiet, and then rising. Fervent, and almost desperate. “My life is yours, Artorias, and I will serve you to the very best of my abilities.” Whatever he wanted. This strange, protective man. Understanding with a slowly growing feeling of hope, that she would not be abused and hurt any longer.

She stepped quivering forward, closer to him. “If… if it pleases you Artorias, I could help familiarize you to the feeling” Not because she had to, but because she wanted to. Because she wanted to prove she was worth this strange protection and devotion he offered her.

Speech

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

08-17-2021, 12:47 AM

Slowly, with each new bit of information and reassurance he gave her, Artorias could see the understanding build in Lia's eyes. She was gradually coming to realize that he wasn't going to harm her or use her for his carnal needs or abuse her in any other form. If she could see the enraged thoughts he'd had in his head for the slavers when he'd discovered her abuse, would she be more terrified or more reassured of his commitment to protect her? It took her a few minutes, but eventually Idalia did rise to her feet again, staring at him like he were some mythical creature come to life. He gave her another warm smile, happy to see some of that life come back to her. She had been a wolf of noble blood once upon a time; he wanted to see her returned to that degree of confidence and radiance.

He held her gaze for a long while, the two wolves just staring at one another. Artorias admired her beauty as he did; Absinthe had truly done a wonderful job meeting all of his requirements. He just hoped Briar would be pleased with her new handmaiden. If not, well, perhaps he could convince Seer to let him take her back to the Hallows with him. It was then that Art noticed the tears in Lia's eyes, and once more his smile began to fall. He sat up from his prone position, watching the tears fall down her cheeks from flame-kissed eyes while she trembled, the emotions clearly too much for her. He understood; it was a lot to take in at once. Idalia swore her life to him, vowed the best of her to him, and Artorias offered her another soft, comforting smile. "I know you will, Lia," he spoke calmly, amber eyes never leaving hers, like live fire that could not separate from its dancing embers.

Idalia stepped closer to him, her body still shaking as she moved to place herself before him. She offered herself to him again—but this time, it didn't have that air of duty to it. She had tried to pleasure him when she thought it was her job to do so, but the demeanor she approached him with now was starkly different. Artorias blinked a couple of times, still taken aback a bit by Lia's proclivity towards sex, but settled back into a comforting smile. While he was happy she was doing this for herself, she was still in such an emotionally vulnerable state. Artorias lifted a blue-furred paw to find Lia's cheek much in the same way he had when he'd first seen her. He hadn't tried to touch her much while she still belonged to the slavers, but now in the privacy of the cave where she belonged to him, Artorias felt no need to restrain himself. He brushed delicate paw pads over her cheek, wiping away the tears from her fur while he gazed deeply into those burning eyes. He slowly brought his other foreleg up to wrap around her back, gently pulling her body closer to his.

And then he slid his paw from her cheek to her back, holding Idalia in a close, secure embrace. With their height difference, he was able to rest his cheek against her forehead and cover her entirely with his body, shielding her away from the world. He let her bury her face in the crook of his neck or his chest, whichever she preferred, so she could let out all the pent up emotions that now seemed to be spilling forth. "Maybe one day... but not tonight," he whispered close to her white-tipped ears. "Not that you wouldn't please me, but because you need this more." Would she please him? Undoubtedly. No brute alive would deny it would be pleasurable. But he would not take advantage of the emotionally fragile girl. As hard as Artorias could be from a childhood raised by Resin and an adolescence being shaped by Sirius, he also possessed the tenderness of Tamsyn. He wanted to run every wolf that had ever touched Lia through and massacre the whole lot of them, but he wanted to protect and heal his girl even more. Maybe the future would change things, and life would take them through turns together—but tonight Lia needed comfort more than she needed to prove herself to him through sex.

One big happy family

Lia

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
08-17-2021, 01:13 AM

His simple agreement only added to her undoing. She tried very hard to stop the tears from falling, or at least to stem the flow. She opened her eyes wide, blinking, trying to push back the flow of emotions. She remembered the last time they had attacked her. Their laughter, and hot breath, the rough way they had held her down. Their claws digging into her coat… it washed over her if only by the sheer stark difference of now.

He reached over to her, his paws touching her face. She trembled beneath his touch, marvelling at the gentleness of it. Some part of her still waiting for the blow, for mocking laughter. But he held true to his words, pulling her in close. At first, she was like a rock in his grasp. Stiff and unyielding, until slowly and bit by bit, she melted into him. Trusting him as she had not once in the entirety of her short life. Knowing in that moment that he had the power to break the last of her, or build her anew.

She leaned against the hard, steady crock of his neck and closed her eyes, letting her silent tears fall into his warm coat. > “I don’t understand. Why? Why me?” she asked into his fur.

Speech

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

08-17-2021, 01:38 AM

It took some time, but slowly and surely he began to feel the tension leave Idalia's body. As the fae melted and collapsed against him, Artorias held and supported her, running gentle paws up and down her back. Perhaps it wasn't the most orthodox way for a master to interact with his servant, but Artorias had never been an orthodox wolf. He did what he felt was right, and if given the choice to hurt Lia, use Lia, or comfort Lia, he would make the same choice time and time again. The warmth of her tears cutting through his fur didn't bother him any, and he let Lia come undone as much as she needed to in his arms. Artorias didn't say a word the entire time, just gently shushing her to try and ease her through the emotional catharsis. It was in this moment that Artorias realized just how truly blessed his life had been. Iris had helped put his life into perspective; Lia gave him a brand new outlook on it.

Idalia leaned into him, then asked why her. Artorias hesitated in his response, idly running his paws along the ridge of her spine while he contemplated her question. Why her? Had Absinthe brought another slave before him, would he have purchased that wolf as quickly as he had Lia? Something in his gut told him the answer was no, but he didn't have a reason behind it. He had just felt like he needed to—like it was right. He had seen her and in an instant knew that she had to be his. "I don't know. I just saw you and... I knew." It wasn't a very good answer, but it was the only answer he had. "My mother once told me that things happen for a reason. I can't explain why it was you, but it was." He thought for a moment about how to try and explain what he'd experienced in the market. "Have you ever had a gut feeling? Something deep down in your instincts that you just know is the absolute truth without having any reason to it? That's what I felt when I saw you and I knew you had to be mine. I couldn't walk away and leave you there. I don't know why, I just..." He sighed softly. "...couldn't."

One big happy family

Lia

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
08-17-2021, 01:46 AM

He held her gently, and she could feel a paw running down his spine. Never, never in her life had she been touched just to offer her comfort. Such an almost casual motion, and yet nothing had ever meant more to her. Who was Artorias, that he could have such gentleness inside of him? "I don't know. I just saw you and... I knew." the idea of someone seeing her and immediately needing to claim her was not new, but Art did not grab her because he wanted to claim her beauty as his own. To marvel at this object that belonged to him, and feel her beneath him. This was… wholesome. A word she had never reached for before.

He continued on, explaining the gut feeling, the reach of fate. She didn’t understand, but she was grateful for it all the same. She wiped her tears and leaned back from his grasp, offering him an uncertain smile. “Well, I'm yours now.” And she hoped that never changed. “Will you tell me of your Princess, Artorias?” she asked, wanting to know if both parties of her ownership would be this strange new thing.

Speech

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

08-17-2021, 02:24 AM

Artorias did not restrict Lia when she moved to lean back away from him to wipe her tears from her face. He smiled and relaxed his grip, not loosing her completely, but giving her the freedom to move and be comfortable as she wished. She mentioned how she was his now and he grinned a little wider, giving a soft, husky chuckle under his breath. "Yes, yes you are," he agreed, feeling the mantra inside his head. Mine. Mine. Mine. His wolf to protect. His wolf to own. His wolf to love. This could be the start of a dangerous new trend for the young man, heir to a pack whose mission it was to shelter and defend. These wolves would be his, and Lia was now a part of that collective.

When she asked about Briar, Artorias gave a nod and slowly released Lia from his embrace, slowly lying down on the furs again. "I would be happy to!" He motioned with his head for her to grab another fur and join him. With their camp set up, they could spend the rest of the time waiting for Sirius with conversation. She was very bright when she was speaking freely and not trying to pleasure him because she felt it was her duty. "The princess' name is Briar Fatalis. She's the daughter of Sirius, my godfather and the wolf with us. They both live in a pack to the south called the Armada, a pack built of warriors." He gave her a wry smile. "If you're interested in learning to fight or defend yourself, there's no better place to learn, and I'm sure they'll encourage you to hone whatever skills you're passionate about. Briar... doesn't exactly know this is happening, so it's going to be a surprise when we get back. But I'm sure she's going to love having you around! She'll probably insist on you calling her Briar as well." He paused for a moment to think, then snickered and added, "Or she might like being called 'lady'. She's sort of into the idea of nobility and royalty."

He thought for a moment about what he could possibly tell her about Briar. "Briar's biggest need right now is companionship. She has a lot of siblings, but none of them are very close. My hope is that the two of you will mesh well, then she won't be alone. I don't expect you'll have a difficult time with her; mostly pampering, massages, being there to talk to and gossip with, and whatever else she wants—within reason." He was surprised to find how easy it was to talk to Lia like this, like she was someone he could confide in. He didn't want to air too many of Briar's interpersonal issues with her family or her self-doubts—if she wanted to tell Idalia about those, she could—but he wanted Lia to know what she was heading into and what he wanted her to do. "Did you have questions or want to know specific things about Briar, or myself, or your new life?"

One big happy family

Lia

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
08-17-2021, 02:40 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2021, 02:41 AM by Lia. Edited 1 time in total.)
The possessiveness in his voice was a new flavour for her. It wasn't cruel and domineering. It didn’t sound so bad, coming from him. It sounded like home. At his indication, she grabbed one of the coats, and lay awkwardly on the plush covering. It was far finer than anything she had used before, and even if she was only borrowing it, it was rather pleasant. She shuffled closer to the giant wolf, looking up at him as he spoke.

Cautiously, still trying to feel out the boundaries of her place with him, she reached over and grabbed his paw. Trailing her paw down his pad again in slow circular motions. Listening as he spoke of his Princess and their life. She offered a half smile at his fond words. “I’ll call her Lady then, and let her decide” she said, determined to stay on the good side of both of them.

“I’ve never been someone’s companion before, but I will do my best to provide whatever she needs” Adalia continued, her own smile more relaxed and at home on her face now. No longer was she exaggerating bows or fawning over him. She simple… was. For now, it seemed Art was accepting this more honest version of herself. “You don’t live in the Armada with them?” she wanted to know, noticing the way he separated it into the place ‘they’ lived.

Speech

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

08-17-2021, 07:22 PM

Artorias didn't resist or rebuke Lia's advances while she tended to him during his storytelling. He liked the way her paw felt running over his and stroking against rough pads like a softer version of the massage she'd given him just minutes before. He gave a small nod when she said she would call Briar her Lady until she made a decision on what she preferred. That seemed wise, and again Artorias was struck by how well trained Lia was. Even if she wasn't any older than he was, she had clearly taken the lessons given to her and internalized them so deeply so quickly. Whether it was out of survival or a show of her own intellect, it was impressive. He had no doubts she would do well in service to Briar, and to himself when they got the chance to be reunited again in the Hallows.

"I'm sure you won't have any problems. Briar is lovely and I'm sure you two will get along great," he said with that easy smile that came naturally to him. He was glad to see some life beginning to return to those fiery eyes. She asked about his living arrangements, and her question did bring a small bit of reluctant sadness to his eyes. Yes, he was bringing her back to the Armada and leaving her there. Given the moment they were sharing, it didn't exactly feel like the greatest thing—but he had bought her for a purpose, not for himself. She was his learning experience and Briar's new handmaiden. Sirius had paid for her for that reason. The future would no doubt shift and change their dynamic, but for now, it was the way it had to be.

"I don't. I live in another pack further south called the Hallows. It was my mother's pack... and it will be my pack within the year," he explained as simply as he could. "You and Briar will come to live in the Hallows as soon as she and her father agree she can, but until then, you both will live in the Armada temporarily. Once I am alpha of the Hallows and have everything ready for you both, I'll come and take you home." He waited with bated breath to see Lia's reaction. He didn't want to disappoint Lia, but he needed her to understand how their lives would go for the foreseeable future.

One big happy family

Lia

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
08-17-2021, 07:44 PM
When he didn’t protest, she let her expert paws continue up his pad to his ankle, pushing gently against his muscles, feeling for any points of tightness to work loose. She found it helped her, giving herself something to do, something to focus on while the two of them spoke. Introducing her further to the strange enigma that was Artorias.

She was surprised when his eyes seemed to darken a little with sadness, and she understood why when he confirmed her leading question. He did not live in the Armada with Warlord Sirius and Princess Briar. He lived in another pack that he called the Hallows. He was more than just a Lord, he was a Prince, and shortly he would be a King. He was taking her home to the Armada, and leaving to go back to his own home. She would join him again there, eventually…

Trepidation tightened her gut. He already felt like a safety net, and she loathed to lose him. This pack called the Armada… she might belong to Briar, but she was still a slave of the pack. How far would his protection go when he wasn’t there to enforce it? But she had endured abuse before. She could do it again. She could do it with the knowledge that he would be there, waiting for her and His Princess in the Hallows. “I will make sure your Princess isn’t lonely while you're gone.” She promised, pushing her muzzle back into a smile as she glanced up at him. Stretching her paws further up his arm, past his elbow. “So Warlord Sirius is teaching you to be King before you take the mantle?”

Speech

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

08-17-2021, 09:33 PM

Artorias didn't miss the way Idalia's paws moved up his ankle and foreleg, then froze when he told her of how their paths would have to run for now. He saw the reluctance in her eyes, a flicker of worry through those windows on her lovely face, and he suspected he knew why. He was the first wolf she could relax around and be herself, and she was probably worried that when he left her life would return to the way it was. Artorias would not allow that. He trusted Briar not to misuse the servant girl, but he would also give her explicit instructions that she was not to be abused or harmed in any way. He had sworn that Lia's past life was behind her, and he would keep his word to her, even if it was from hundreds of miles away.

Dutiful and demure as ever, Idalia vowed that she would make sure Briar was not left lonely and wanting in his absence. He nodded his head wordlessly; that was exactly what he'd been looking for when he'd gone to the market and when he'd purchased her. That was it. Anything she did beyond that he would consider exemplary service. Her only major task was to see to it that Briar was kept happy. He met her smiling eyes with his own, slowly reclining further onto the fur coats until he was lying on his side while she rubbed and massaged his foreleg, drawing low hums of delight from the young man. He chuckled and gave a bashful grin to his newest wolf when she described him as learning to become a king. "That's right, I'm learning how to become an alpha from him. I won't be a King in title though. My pack uses different names, but the same concept. That's why I'm trying to learn as much as I can before I have to return home, to prepare myself." He gave Lia a playful grin and a wink. "Ever thought you'd be in the care of an alpha, Lia?"

One big happy family

Lia

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
08-17-2021, 09:45 PM
He relaxed again, falling back into his melting state. She knew now the boundaries with him, and would steer far clear of them. She would go great lengths to keep Artorias happy. She leaned forward, scooting closer yet to him as she finished massaging his leg, and found her way to his shoulder. Sitting upright to give herself a little more leverage. Pushing some weight into it as she kneaded into his shoulder, and down towards his neck.

“You will be one of the greatest Kings this world has known” she said with conviction. Anyone who had a heart like his would be loved by his people. “What does the Hallows call their Kings?” she asked, leaning over him now as he rubbed gently around his jaw. That he directed a playful grin at her did something to her insides that she couldn’t quite fathom, and wasn’t sure she wanted to.

She distracted herself by answering his question, perhaps a little more honestly then she should. “I’ve been in the care of Alphas before, they are normally the roughest.” Her eyes fluttered close, wishing those words didn’t come with a memory.

Speech

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

08-17-2021, 10:44 PM

Artorias wasn't sure how to accept Idalia's faith in his abilities any more than he did when someone he knew spoke of their confidence in him. He had never asked to be a leader, never aspired to it. He had been given the tremendous honor because of his dedication, his sense of justice and morality, and because he inspired faith in the wolves he was to lead. At least, that was what he had been told. Artorias had only ever wanted to do good in the world, and it seemed that made him a leader worth following in the eyes of others. "Thank you. I hope I live up to that confidence." Her massaging paws moved from his shoulder up to his jaw, working into the socket where it connected to his skull. By the gods, maybe he should just keep Lia as his own personal masseuse!

She asked about the Hallows and their structure, and he was happy to answer. "The Alpha is called the Aegis," he explained. "When my mother formed the pack, she wanted it to be a sanctuary for all wolves to come seek shelter, a safe place to rest, somewhere wolves of all walks of life could find medical treatments and a warm meal. The Alpha is the wolf who protects all those in their charge, hence the title Aegis. Quite literally, we are the shield that guards the Hallowed wolves." His eyes flickered over to Lia's when he saw her expression shift, her eyes closing while she stated that she had been used by Alphas before, and that they were the roughest with her. Artorias' smile vanished in an instant, that hardened protective stare locked to her pained features. Mine.

Reaching a tender paw up to caress her cheek, Artorias silently bid Lia open her eyes again so she could see the conviction in the fires that made his. "Never again," he said, his voice adamant yet gentle. It was a reiteration of what he had told her; that life was nothing but a distant memory now. So long as he lived and breathed, no wolf in his charge would ever come to harm, whether they be his Queen or his servant.

One big happy family