Taqtuk

Taqtuk

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2014, 04:37 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Nim
How did you get here?: I opened Chrome the other day and for some reason a bunch of random sites were saved in tabs, so I clicked through them and that is when I found Alacritis. One of the oddest moments ever.

Character's Name: Taqtuk
Season of Birth: Summer
Adult Height: 36"
Appearance Description: A long legged youth with wide paws, telling of his potential size. His pelt is the color of ivory parchment or heavily milk-laden tea; lightly golden or tan, but dominated by a cream. Taqtuk's legs hold a summer sun filigree - something inherited from his agouti father - and this same color appears on the bridge of his nose. It is faint, only really evident when someone is close enough to study him. The edges scorched as if to burn away the evidence of a love-letter, but only just. The curve of his cheekbones becomes more obvious thanks to this face marking, which helps to bring attention to the sharp point of his nose and the blue-grey of his eyes; an expression of ennui casually dominating his face in a subtle but distinct manner. A very northern creature - short fur, thick and dense, which barely hangs. Perhaps in time it will expand as he does.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2014, 10:42 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]