Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lazuli

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth1K
09-06-2021, 10:56 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2021, 02:26 PM by Wendigo I. Edited 1 time in total.)
Wendigo Klein

Wendigo was mad. He'd had his heart set on a big turkey dinner down in the Nook and the bastards had ruined his plan by roosting in a tree out of reach. So naturally he was going to burn it down. The tree, not the Nook, although if it got out of hand he was of the opinion that, like company, the more the merrier with fire.

The flaming stick clamped between his teeth lit up the dark mountainside like a beacon as he marched southward. It was dusk and the chill of night was quickly settling over the land, but Wendigo felt none of it. He was on a mission and the heat of the fire on his face was all the fuel he needed to keep moving. Those birds were as good as his.

screams | actions | whispers

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
12-05-2021, 11:12 PM
The smell of smoke piqued Widow's interest quickly and she hurried from the den, wondering what it was coming from and why exactly. In the darkness, she could see a faint glow trailing off with a fading cloud of smoke following behind. She wasn't doing anything important, nothing she couldn't pick back up later anyway, and hurried after the fading glow and following the scent of the smoke once the glow was obscured by the trees and turns.

Sticking close to the trees and shrubs, Widow finally found whom she was following and wondered what they were up to. With a stick on fire in their mouth and looking up at the trees, she couldn't help but wonder if they were going to burn the trees down or simply just using the fire to light their way. Curious and eager to get closer, she was careful to keep her growing body hidden although she wasn't the best at stealth just yet.

As she stepped on a fallen stick and it cracked, she froze. She hoped that she was hidden well enough in the shadows that she would go unseen, but her silver eyes widened in fear anyway.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Wendigo I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lazuli

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth1K
12-25-2021, 08:45 PM
Wendigo Klein

The torch was a blur as Wendigo turned to face the breaking stick. He froze in place with one forepaw raised and stared for several long seconds. Nothing, save for the writhing fire, moved as he stared into the darkness. Then, finally, he dropped into a crouch and began to slink towards the sound's origin. He took several steps in that direction and then paused again, his neck outstretched and his head held at a slight cant. A beat or two passed and he stepped forward twice more before pausing with his head canted to the opposite side. The process repeated in rapid succession as he all but slithered after the sound. There was something out there more interesting than turkeys and he was going to get it.

screams | actions | whispers