An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
09-12-2021, 11:15 AM

Ophie felt as though she was making some progress but couldn't really tell it was enough. Her fighting skills were sharper than before and she didn't feel quite so anxious when it came to holding her own, but still she couldn't really say sparring was something she enjoyed. It was just something expected of her. A Fatalis thing, even the softest of the bunch were mighty warriors. Sometimes she didn't really feel like she had much of a choice.

Setting out for the battlefield once more, Ophie found her way to the centre of the plain and tipped her head back and let out a politely howled offer. Please come fight me, but don't be too mean, thanks! So far she had nothing to worry about, no on had tried to maul her just yet...but the Warlord had said there were bad wolves about. You could never be too careful.

"Speech"
[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

UnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A WhiskerStudent
Samhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - RainbowFestival Organizer
WordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow PokeWealthy
Renowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern ExplorerNorthern Explorer
Southern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy CatHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorerIce Bridge Explorer
Mammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
09-12-2021, 11:27 AM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn headed for the battlefield to do some training after her last few fights had resulted in losses. Jynn was the sort that liked to fight for fun, it was like a sport for her but she was learning the benefits of being able to defend oneself. Just because she tended to walk the strait and narrow didn't mean others were going to.

Jynn hadn't been walking in the battlefield long before a call rang out for a challenger. She headed toward the source and when she arrived she was struck by two things at once. One being that her opponent was quite round and two being that the wolf smelt of the Armada and bore the same markings across her eye as the wolves that had attacked her when she was trying to go around Armada's border.

Jynn hesitated but decided that her encounter with the Armada wolves was part of the reason she was returning to training. She might as well get more familiar with their fighting style. "Uhh, hi there? Would you be ok sparring with me?"

Ophelia

Loner

Master Healer (240)

Expert Fighter (167)

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
09-12-2021, 11:39 AM

As always Ophie didn't have long to stew in her own thoughts. A stranger jaunted her way onto the scene and was quick to accept her offer. Though uh- wow, they weren't like any wolf she'd ever met before. And of course that was okay! There was nothing wrong with being a little different after all, but Ophie couldn't help but wonder if strangers shared this line of thought when they first laid eyes upon her. Did they think she was an oddity too? Probably.

"Um yeah of course! It's really nice to meet you!" At least they'd gotten off on the right paw before sparring, the last thing she wanted was for negative feelings to bleed through."I'm going to start, if that's okay?" Oh man she hoped it was.

Using her massive heft to her advantage, Ophie thumped into a gallop and hunkered her shoulder down low in the hopes of knocking the light and leggy canine off her paws. It rarely-never actually- worked, but it was the fastest way she knew to close the gap whilst being on the offensive.

Ophelia vs Jynn for spar
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Obese
Companion 1: Raccoon, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Oversized Robin, Male - Flying
Mutation 1: Cat Claws - offensive
Skills: Beginner Healer & Expert Fighter

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Renowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern ExplorerNorthern Explorer
Southern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy CatHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
09-12-2021, 12:11 PM

Jynn was relieved that the girl seemed friendly and not the vicious, tear them to pieces sort. The girl offered to go first and Jynn nodded. "Yea, sounds good to me!" She took a moment to sent her defenses, her hackles raising the mane along the back of her neck, her tail tucking and her large ears pinning to the top of her head, nearly covering all of the top with their size. She tenses and waited. The youth then barreled for her and Jynn knew that one solid hit from this girl would make her head ring. She tensed and then leapt, soaring over the charging youth and landing behind her. Jynn twisted around trying to nip at the girl's back, just above the tail. She sought a glancing blow and no hold.

Jynn vs Ophelia for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bladed forearm bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Spiked helmet
Companion 1: Ethiopian wolf, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Jaguar, Female - Battle
Skills: Master Navigator & Master Fighter
Specialty: Scout

Ophelia

Loner

Master Healer (240)

Expert Fighter (167)

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

09-12-2021, 12:23 PM

Sure enough, the stranger was just as light on her paws as Ophie had anticipated. One day this attack was gonna land, Ophie was sure of it!! But till then all the tubby Fatalis could do was stagger to try and regain her footing as her opponent soared over head. Ophie let out an impressed ooooh as she saw her shadow pass but was quick to shake her head in an attempt to regain her focus.

She felt the piercing nip of teeth against the dip of her back and whipped around to meet her attacker, incidentally brandishing her hard noggin as a battering ram in the process. There was no real aim to her attack, but Ophie faintly saw the orange blur of her spar partner's head whoosing closer. Either way this was gonna hurt at least a little.

Perhaps this was her issue when it came to fighting, she didn't really plan ahead and simply reacted without much thought or consideration. All of her siblings seemed to know what they were doing and clung onto lessons learned in training, maybe Ophie was just doing it all wrong to begin with.

Ophelia vs Jynn for spar
Round 2/2

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

09-12-2021, 01:03 PM

Jynn nipped at her opponents hind end, scoring a little bite and she grinned. Suddenly, the girl swung around. Jynn expected as much but in every other fight she'd been in her opponent had turned around and then attacked with teeth and claws. She wasn't quite prepared when the girl swung around and used her head as a battering ram. Ophelia's skull collided with Jynn's right front leg, knocking it out from under her. She stumbled and lashed out blindly, trying to grab hold of Ophelia's scruff to stabilize herself and prevent her body from hitting dirt. The last thing she wanted was to be in a position to get sat on.

Jynn vs Ophelia for Spar
Round 2/2

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-14-2021, 12:40 PM

And the winner is...

OPHELIA

JYNN must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

OPHIE:
Attack Roll: 36
Defense Roll: 88
Agility Roll: 7
Perception Roll: 77
Total: 208
Attack[36] + 25% Bonus[9.00]: 45.00
Defense[88] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 88.00
Agility[7] + -5% Bonus[-0.35]: 6.65
Perception[77] + 10% Bonus[7.70]: 84.70
Total[224.35] + 20% Bonus[44.87]: 269.22

JYNN:
Attack Roll: 25
Defense Roll: 43
Agility Roll: 69
Perception Roll: 42
Total: 179
Attack[25] + 30% Bonus[7.50]: 32.50
Defense[43] + 15% Bonus[6.45]: 49.45
Agility[69] + 30% Bonus[20.70]: 89.70
Perception[42] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 42.00
Total[213.65] + 25% Bonus[53.41]: 267.06

Ophelia

Loner

Master Healer (240)

Expert Fighter (167)

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

09-14-2021, 03:00 PM

Ophie's head thrummed as she collided with something long and bony, not her intended target at all. She staggered forward, losing her sense of balance as the world began to tip sidewards, as if everything had slanted on its axis. And then she was falling, vision blurring only for the impact to be...softer, more smushy than she'd anticipated. It was only after a moment of laying there all baffled and a little dizzy did she realise her sparring partner was nowhere to be soon. Poof, gone!

Except something was squirming beneath her and though she was a little slow on the uptake Ophie eventually put two and two together. SHE WAS A TERRIBLE PERSON!

Leaping to her paws, a flurry of apologies rushed from her lips. "I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO! PLEASE! YOU CAN SIT ON ME IF YOU WANT!"

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

09-14-2021, 07:20 PM

Jynn couldn't recover her balance as her front legs were knocked out from beneath her. To make matter's worse the overweight youth then fell on top of her, nearly knocking the wind from her lungs. "Ok, I give! I giiiiveee!" She wheezed. At last the youth stumbled off of her and Jynn took a deep breath of air as she scrambled to her feet. Oh man was she out of shape. No wonder she'd lost to that fanged terror near the Armada border.

Jynn then realized the girl seemed to be in a terrible panic. She shook her head. "No, no, it's ok. I mean you should use all your assets against your opponent. I should've been quicker on my feet, it's fine…. although… I don't suppose you'd want to try for the best two out of three?"

Ophelia

Loner

Master Healer (240)

Expert Fighter (167)

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

09-18-2021, 10:08 AM

Despite the reassurances, Ophie still felt awful. Enough that she was quick to agree with her request without much thought at all. They'd already sparred once, where was the harm in another to even the playing field? Maybe it was simply a matter of pride, wanting to pretend their first spar hadn't happened at all. Ophie was okay with that as she hadn't won out of skill or cunning, it had simply been an accident, a wrong move which turned into a right one.

"Um yeah...I'll come at you again."  

Drawing in a steadying breath, Ophie eyed up her long limbed opponent. She wouldn't use the same tactics twice, as surely they wouldn't work. Instead of charging in right away, Ophie squared her shoulders and allowed the moment to settle. Her heart was still thudding in her chest and her legs felt a little wobbly but...she could do this. Leaping onto the offensive, Ophie dipped her head down as she made to make a grab for Jynn's front left leg. She was fast but how fast would she be with three huh?

Ophelia vs Jynn for spar
Round 1/2

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

09-18-2021, 10:51 AM

Jynn sprang to her feet, so excited for a rematch that she failed to note the hesitancy in the girls voice. "Yay!" Jynn stepped back away from Ophie to give the girl some room and to reset the match. She quickly set her defenses and prepared for the girl's attack again, this time vowing to be lighter on her feet. Ophelia charge and Jynn prepared herself, she leap to her right, pulling her left leg up just in time to avoid it getting chomped but Ophie's fangs still grazed her leaving scratches on her ankle. With her weight settled on her hind legs and her right front leg Jynn aimed bring her left front paw down swiftly to swat Ophelia's face. Not the most impressive strike but it was something.

Jynn vs Ophelia for Spar
Round 1/2

Ophelia

Loner

Master Healer (240)

Expert Fighter (167)

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

09-18-2021, 11:14 AM

Ophie's attack missed and before she even had time to react a paw reached out and smacked across her face. Watoosh! Blinking, and a little confused, Ophie shrugged off the stupor as quick as she could manage before reaching out with a kitty-clawed paw of her own. Two could play at the slapping game! There was no beauty or grace in Ophie's efforts, nor did she ever think she'd even be capable of such things. It was hard to say this was even a true spar any more, just a slap fest, back and forth till someone won.

Though Ophie was unsure of what that would entail, till someone surrendered maybe?

Ophelia vs Jynn for spar
Round 2/2

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

09-19-2021, 07:53 PM

Jynn giggled as her paw struck Ophelia square in the face. She quickly set the paw down and re-centered her weight. She prepared for the girls retaliation but nothing could have prepared her for the claws that came at her face. Jynn ducked as the claws scraped the top of her head, cutting skin and spilling blood. In hindsight with all the weird mutations of the wolves in these lands she should've expected as much but she hadn't. Jynn lunged toward Ophelia, trying to slip along her left side and bite into the front of her thigh. Jynn wasn't going for a hold, she just wanted to bite and then bounce away, hopefully before her opponent could retaliate.

Jynn vs Ophelia for Spar
Round 2/2

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-29-2021, 07:39 PM

And the winner is...

OPHELIA

Jynn must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

OPHELIA:
Attack Roll: 12
Defense Roll: 97
Agility Roll: 69
Perception Roll: 71
Total: 249
Attack[12] + 25% Bonus[3.00]: 15.00
Defense[97] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 97.00
Agility[69] + -5% Bonus[-3.45]: 65.55
Perception[71] + 10% Bonus[7.10]: 78.10
Total[255.65] + 20% Bonus[51.13]: 306.78