Serra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-20-2014, 07:02 PM

She had fallen asleep thinking that everything was going to be totally normal. Everything had seemed all right, though perhaps Serra had been unduly tired after a day spent merely wandering, but when she'd fallen asleep, it had seemed a normal enough day. It was only when she awakened a little while later, with the sun dipping lower on the horizon, that Serra realized that something was wrong. She blinked, confused by how dark her vision suddenly was. Something trickled down her face, but that didn't clear up her vision, which was blurry as hell. Again, Serra blinked, and again something wet trickled down her face, hitting the ground with a soft 'plop.'

Confusion made Serra glance down at the earth beneath her paws, and then Serra felt, for perhaps the first time since finding Quelt again, fear. That was blood. Thick, crimson, blood. Her eyes were bleeding. Why? Serra hadn't the faintest of ideas. But her eyes were dripping blood! And she was cold. A shiver wracked Serra's form, and in her confusion and fear, she found herself tilting her head back, releasing a howl to summon someone, anyone to her side. Would someone be able to explain what was happening to her?

Speech,

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
06-06-2014, 03:23 PM

Quelt could feel it, the anger, the rage, the fear that was moving through the land like quick fire. As soon as he heard his sister's voice his heart skipped a beat. Already hearing about the plague from others he could only assume the worst as his massive body would run towards the call. So luckily he was nearby as he found his sister standing on the ground and sure enough there she was with her eyes bleeding just as the plague had said. "Serra, it's me quelt. I'm going to need you to remain calm." Quelt said. Fuck it, he didn't care if he got infected this was his sister for gods sake. His pelt came to brush against her side.
"You are very sick, we need to get you to Valhalla. Lean against me okay, and if you feel faint I can carry you." his voice was soft spoken and quiet. Hoping that she would not go out in a unfit rage like one of the symptoms he had heard about. One thing he didn't want to have to deal with was restraining his own sister. Quelt tried to calm his heart rate down, looking at his sister to wait to see if she was ready to move.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]