gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020
09-15-2021, 10:05 AM
Over the course of the morning's wandering, she seemed to have stumbled into the "safe" side of a pack's territory. Siobhan kept relatively alert, but her attention was split between the border and the quickly rising tide that tickled her paws. The weather had been difficult to predict since yesterday - sometimes spitting sleet or hail, occasionally sunlight peeking through, or the sky had simply been a blanket of ominously dark clouds. Huffing in annoyance as she felt another drop of rain on her nose, Sio tucked her ears against the weather and focused on the territory ahead: it was a wide beach, dotted with creaking trees that stretched towards the dim sky. It looked like a vengeful god's fingers probing through the sand and trying to grab at something above. She shuddered and trotted onward, picking her way carefully through the knotty roots of those frightening trees.

Hanako

"Helen of Koi"

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Master Navigator (245)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
09-17-2021, 11:16 AM

Hanako didn't really make a habit of patrolling the borders all that often, as she left it to the folks who were more willing and able to fight, should it come to that. After the squabble with Fireside the other day-one she suspected would have consequences somewhere down the line- she figured she might as well increase her presence just a little. Just so she might be able to de-escalate things before they got pushed too far, again. Moving at an easy lope, Hanako was surprised to catch sight of a dark shape lingering on the other side. By no means were they trespassing, nor did Hanako feel any urge to start borking at them till back up came, but she couldn't help but wonder what they wanted. If anything.

Breaking into an easy lope, Hanako sauntered her way over with her tail wagging all the while. She rarely-if ever- carried any aggression in her posture and the same could be said of now.

"Heya." She greeted, her tone a curious trill. "What brings you here?"

It was then she took the time to get a proper look at the stranger, pretty in a sort of plain way. But beyond the inquisitive spark in her eyes, Hanako didn't get the sense she was lurking here for nefarious reasons. Some wolves were just wanderers at heart, even borders weren't enough to quell the urge to leap into the unknown.

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]

Siobhan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

10-07-2021, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2021, 07:19 PM by Siobhan. Edited 1 time in total.)
An easy-going, spotted female approached from the other side of the border. Siobhan's ears flickered companionably forward in response to her posture. "I seem to have gotten turned around - and the tide is coming in fast," she admitted, peering out towards the grey, frothing sea. "I don't suppose you could direct me somewhere, ah, warmer?" Sio asked. Her paws shifted back and forth on the wet, spongy sand. Honestly, this place kind of creeped her out. What was the point in claiming a shoreline when half the of the day, the tide gobbled up your territory? Maybe the benefits outweighed the risks, but she wasn't so sure. Low tide always had an unpleasant, fishy smell to her, and scales were a pain to eat around. Who wanted a wormy squirmy fish when a warm rabbit was much nicer? "Oh - I'm Siobhan! Just looking around," she added, trying to sound amenable.

Hanako

"Helen of Koi"

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Master Navigator (245)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
10-12-2021, 08:05 AM

Hanako cast a glance to the incoming waves, she didn't think much of it but she was far more comfortable around water than most. It wasn't for everyone though and if the loner wanted to move on then she wasn't gonna stop her. Not every Armada wolf was out to start fights, sometimes there was more to be gained through talking, you know?

Hanako thought about her question, her paw coming up to tap her chin. "At this time of year it's gonna be hard finding anywhere warm in Boreas. Unless you like deserts. Plenty of warmth there." But Hanako couldn't in good conscience send a stranger out to the desert just like that. "Auster might suit you better. And I'm Hanako, Diplomat of the Armada."

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]

Siobhan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

10-12-2021, 04:32 PM
"Auster? That's across the Bifrost, yes?" Siobhan asked, tilting her head to the side. She hadn't thought that she'd be done with Boreas yet, but the change of the season was certainly ushering her on to different (hopefully warmer) pastures. "I'm Siobhan and I'm just... here," she laughed at her own poor joke, perhaps a bit too heartily. Time alone had rusted her social skills. "Anyway, maybe you could point me in the right direction out of this territory? I don't want to intrude." It had been so long since she'd been a pack wolf, but she did know that they weren't usually fond of interlopers at the border. Memories of her father's pack were bleary and grey - she'd spent so much of her time cooped up as a child and recovering from her mysterious muscle-seizing attacks. Now the whole wide world was open to her and she was determined to see a little bit of everything.