build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-17-2021, 07:09 PM

Winter made her infinitely grateful that they settled so close to the hot springs. Delectable curls of steam beckoned her towards the pools. Her cold, aching muscles complained so loudly that she was sure if they had a mouth of their own, they'd be screaming. Patrols during the cold season were odious things. Times like these made her wish for a secondary she could trust implicitly that wasn't as grizzled with age as her father. She often took on the bulk of the work, if only to save the pack's other members the trouble... but on days like this, her generosity caused more issues than it was worth. A luxuriously long sigh left her lips as she slid into the deepest of the pools. Water sloshed and settled again, stopping at around her shoulders. Warmth rushed to her cheeks as feeling turned to her short, bunny tail and her toes. Theory flexed her paws one by one and finally settled in to relax with her chin rested on the lip of the pool.

"theory speaks!"

Ophelia

Loner

Master Healer (240)

Expert Fighter (167)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
09-18-2021, 10:14 AM

Ophie knew it was important and all but sometimes she just wished she didn't have to work out. Why was falling so much easier than climbing back up? Her decline in health had been so effortless, the seasons blurred together to the point that Ophie couldn't tell them apart. But these days seemed so slow and laborious, there was so much weight to be lost and she was tired. Exhausted to the pit of her bones. She abled along, dragging her paws as she kept her gaze downcast, hoping it would only be a step or two before she finally made it to the Springs. One two three four, one two three four.

Guh. Sometimes she just wanted to lay down and die, you know?

Soon-though not quick enough- the shallow pools of the Springs came into view and- Ophie sucked in a breath, trying to hide how winded she was. It seemed as though someone had already beaten her to her favourite pool...guess she'd have to use one of the others. But which one? She couldn't tell if her heart was racing because of how spent she was, or if it was simply her anxiety coming back into play. Maybe a bit of both.

Either way she didn't want to be a bother and slogged her way over to a pool that seemed...nice enough, she supposed. Good and steamy, but the edge of was a little too steep for her tired paws. And so naturally, she slipped and fell in, landing with an almighty splash. What a disgrace she was.

"speech"  

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

09-22-2021, 03:34 PM

Her eyes had begun to drift close when she heard someone laboriously trudging through the nearby woods. Theory flicked one eye open to watch a hefty young female drag herself through the clearing. She was so winded... was she hurt? Although her bones ached and her muscles complained as she stirred in the water, she felt obligated to help. Just as she was lifting a paw to haul herself out of the water, the stranger tripped and fell into a nearby pool with a tremendous splash. "Ah!" she yelped, slithering out of the water quick as she could. Steam wafted from her damp coat as she hit the cold air, her lips puckering into a grimace as she grew colder by the second. Despite her shivering, Theo crossed the snow-scattered ground between pools and slid into the pool Ophelia flailed within without a sound.

"Hello, are you okay?!" She yelled into the turbulent water. Too long passed without a response for her not to act. Grunting, she shoved her face underwater and tried to nab Ophie by the scruff and haul her up to slump over the edge of the pool so she could catch her breath. As an oceanside pack, Theory was familiar with the necessary compressions for victims of drowning. But this was just a shallow pool, not the great and terrible power of the open sea. The poor stranger couldn't have taken on enough water to be deadly, right?
"theory speaks!"

Ophelia

Loner

Master Healer (240)

Expert Fighter (167)

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
09-30-2021, 11:12 AM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2021, 11:13 AM by Ophelia. Edited 1 time in total.)

If nothing else, Ophie's tubbiness made her buoyant, enough she didn't sink far into the water before she bobbed back to the surface. Face down but otherwise fine, ears full of the gentle murmur of rolling water. All else but shame drowned out, she simply floated there, holding her breath- only to feel teeth grab a hold of the back of her neck. Hauled to the surface, she kicked and struggled against her attacker. Or at least that's what she assumed was happening since you know...it wasn't every day that someone bit her without warning.

She really was in a pickle though and not in a position to defend herself well at all. Or at least that was till Robert Bobbin the dread robin came swooping down from on high, screaming his little lungs out as he went to jab Ophie's assailant in the eyes. They couldn't hurt her if they couldn't see, right? Seemed like a sound plan to the angry and oversized bird.

"speech"

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

10-01-2021, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2021, 06:18 PM by Theory. Edited 2 times in total.)

Water splashed around and then back into her face. Theory felt like she was drowning, her face full of thick fur and layers of fat. She wheezed, eyes slitted against the water, as she fought to drag the waterlogged Ophie on to flat ground. Just when she felt like she was making progress, a screeching tiny bird soared from the skies and began to peck at her eyes. Theory closed her eyes tight to protect them and finally let go of Ophelia, leaving her flail alone by herself. "I'm sorry!" she gasped, eyes streaming with tears and sulphuric water. "'m trying to help you but this... bird!" She tucked her head close to her chest, ducking low to avoid the robin's fury. "This bird is like a missile!"

"theory speaks!"

Ophelia

Loner

Master Healer (240)

Expert Fighter (167)

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

10-10-2021, 02:52 PM

Ophie struggled, paws hooking over the edge as she coughed and blinked the water out of her eyes. Well that had been terrible! At least now Ophie knew for certain that drowning would be an awful way to go, not for her, thank you very much! Her heart thundered in her chest as she turned and noticed Robert tweeting and pecking as dipped back and forth, a little fighter plane making his passes. Ready and arguably a little too willing to put an end to the stranger's life. Except Ophie didn't want it to come to that, it was clear this had all been one big understanding and was quick to flap her paw, shooing Robert off lest he went in for the kill this time.

"Ah I'm sorry he-Robert shoo!" The bird tweeted indignantly but gave in to Ophie's request. Though not entirely. He hopped back and forth on the ground, ready to have another go at the stranger if she made one wrong move. The ball was in her court, bucko! "I'm okay, I was just taking a dip." Sorta.

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

10-10-2021, 04:08 PM

break me like a promise

Finally the water stopped sloshing and equilibrium was reached when Ophie shrugged over the edge of the pool. Theory pulled back, gasping and dripping water from her eyes, nose, ears - oh, god, this was awful. Wheezing, she pulled herself out of the pool. At least she'd called her fierce little birdie off. "I'm glad you're fine," she said mildly, water still dribbling out of her nose. Theory reared her head back and sneezed. Water finally cleared her airway. "Still, you seemed winded when you first arrived. I thought you had passed straight out into the water, which is why I tried to help. " She gave herself a good, thorough, wet-dog shake off. "I'm Theory, alpha of Abaven. Can I at least look you over? It will make me feel a bit better after my pathetic performance."

"theory speaks!"