Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-18-2021, 05:32 PM

Finally back on track to make it up to the north side of Boreas, the large mottled male figured he'd stop by the Battlefield for a few spars. A wintry chill had settled over the vast plains with a fine dusting of snow covering what little grass there was. Already, blood splatters seeped in, some fresh and some new. As always, a thick coppery scent hung in the air like a mist on an early Autumn morning. Adrenaline tingled in his body as he wandered aimlessly through his new favorite place.

Hackles raised, tail at half-mast, Gilgamesh tilted his chin to the sky. Puffs of cloudy air formed around his nose and mouth as he exhaled a long solemn tune. It was a call to anyone who would answer his spar. Eagerness flashed across his yellow-colored eyes as he continued his slow amble. It would be easy enough to find him. His black, blue, and grey spotted coat stuck out against the white blanket of winter. Ready to prove himself, Gil kept his muscles warm and attention on the land surrounding him.

SPEECH

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-01-2021, 07:32 PM
She had sauntered her way to the battlefield, paws itching to wander and her headspace felt like it was getting all cluttered but she couldn't untangle the mess up there. From what she heard, fights were a good thing when you were feeling a certain way. Well, she was feeling things she didn't like, so here she was. Snow dusted the ground, leaving footprints in her wake as she headed deeper into the battlefield. It wasn't long before she heard someone calling for a fight, and she wasted no time in finding him.

He was a large brute. Not much bigger than her but he looked a lot bigger than she did. Dual toned eyes took him in, head cocked to the side in it's usual manner as she walked towards him, eyes unblinking. "That was a call for a fight right? Medusa is looking to fight, too! Medusa heard fighting can make things feel better sometimes, so does the big man want to fight Medusa?" She asked, staring at him with wide, expectant eyes.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
10-03-2021, 04:24 PM

Taking a moment to gaze off into the distance, his body relaxed for a moment. His mind wandered to places he didn't normally allow himself to go, but being alone gave him more time to ponder. With eyes half-closed and nose twitching, his ears alerted him to the opponent who entered not far off. It wasn't long before the long-legged skeletal appearing female approached him. As she wasted no time in her gait, Gilgamesh quickly gave her fur a shake and turned so that he was more squared to her body.

The way she chattered at him made his chin tilt slightly. Taken aback by her forwardness and wild eyes, he simply nodded in response. Wanting to take this one by surprise, he rolled his shoulders and shifted his weight a few times as he assessed his new challenger. While she was thin and limber, she wasn't much smaller than him and might prove a challenge. In the next second, he had made his decision.

Lunging forward with paws digging into the dirt, Gil reached out with snapping jaws. Attempting to take her by surprise, he twisted his body upon closing the gap. Rocking from one side of his body to the other, he leaned into her right side with his weight in hopes of knocking her off balance.

Gilgamesh vs Medusa for Spar
Round 1/?
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Skills: Intermediate Intellectual & Advanced Fighter

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
10-24-2021, 04:34 PM
The man didn't say anything, only nodded. Oh? maybe he couldn't talk? Maybe he was shy? Whatever the case, he said nothing before charging at her. Almost immediately, she dropped into a play bow, tail wagging as her front end bounced from side to side. When he drew close and sought to press his weight into her with snapping jaws, Medusa instinctively sprung, her head aimed beneath his throat as she wildly snapped her jaws in an effort to grab whatever part of him she could reach. The motion would cause her balance to falter, though she reached for his leg with her forepaw in an attempt to hook his foreleg and drag him down with her. If she was going down, he was gonna go down with her!

Medusa vs Gilgamesh for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Novice Hunter

ooc//sorry for the short tag, i totally forgot about this >.<

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
10-24-2021, 08:04 PM

He watched her playful movements as he lunged forward. Almost tempted to laugh as she bounced left and right, he retrained his focus into his push. Watching with wide eyes and pinned ears as she came snapping up under his throat, he yanked back his head to avoid being caught in any tender areas. The girl was successful though as her teeth managed to snag the spot right above his chest where that and his neck met. A sharp pinch radiated through him as her paw wrapped around his forearm and he felt his weight begins to teeter with her.

Losing his own balance, he swings his head back down to try and headbutt her before they both tumble to the ground.

Gilgamesh vs Medusa for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Skills: Intermediate Intellectual & Advanced Fighter

Medusa

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

10-26-2021, 05:16 PM
She had success in biting him where his chest and neck met, and she let loose a muffled giggle when she tasted blood on her tongue. She hadn't been in too many fights, but the ones she had been in before this were all pretty much treated the same. She always acted as if she was playing, since to her there wasn't much difference. That and...well...she had a screw or two loose in her head. That much was obvious. She had also been successful in compromising his balance and was able to drag him with her, only as they were going down, his head swung towards her and knocked her loose, causing her to relinquish her grip on him. The motion hurried her to the ground where she landed on her back, and as a last ditch and dazed effort, she kicked out with her legs in an effort to pound him in the stomach and maybe knock the breath from him.

Medusa vs Gilgamesh for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Novice Hunter

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-27-2021, 09:08 AM

And the winner is...

Gilgamesh

Medusa must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Gilgamesh:
Attack Roll: 64
Defense Roll: 44
Agility Roll: 75
Perception Roll: 33
Total: 216
Attack[64] + 5% Bonus[3.20]: 67.20
Defense[44] + 5% Bonus[2.20]: 46.20
Agility[75] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 75.00
Perception[33] + 10% Bonus[3.30]: 36.30
Total[224.70] + 15% Bonus[33.70]: 258.40