gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
05-20-2014, 02:55 PM
The sleeping monarch would rest fitfully, her sleep becoming interrupted by the sudden bitter cold she felt around her. Though winter's grip had found them it was not like her to be so cold. She would groan as she found herself fully awake by Dutiron's side. Blinking open her eyes she would find them unclearing and painful. There was no light but that of the moon her confusion would become alarming as she was suddenly taken by violent shaking. She would feel tears fall from her dark eyes, the liquid staining her cheeks and her paws as she cried out for Dutiron to awake if she had not already alerted him with her in controllable shaking. "Dutiron, something is wrong." she wouldn't notice the crimson staining her pelt, but her eyes would focus on the being standing outside the den. Series. Her father. A terrified scream would come from her lips as she scrambled to the back of her den, whimpers falling from her lips as she collapsed onto the floor.?

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
05-20-2014, 03:11 PM

Dutiron's own sleep had been rather peaceful, almost uninterrupted though the fidgeting of his mate at his side had certainly left the man unable to fall deeply into sleep, stirring every now and then when her movements increased. Perhaps deep down he was sensing something was bothering her, though it wasn't until her shaking would increase that the man would finally rise from his own slumber, mismatched eyes quickly opening as his head lifted to look to the white woman at his side.

She awoken now as well, body still trembling and with concern evident on his face he would look to his love, quickly noticing the deep red stains trickling from her eyes, so out of place with the delicate, bright markings around it though clearly the appearance was hardly the main point of his concern, crying blood, that certainly was not normal. Her worried voice would confirm what he was already thinking but before he could respond in any manner she would scream and attempt to scramble backwards.

The sound was certainly not one he ever wished to hear from his mate and he didn't think he ever had before. He had seen her at her weakest moments, helped her through them and stood proud at her side through her strongest but this terror gripping her now was completely new to him, even in all of the years he had known her. Gaze would now shoot towards the entrance of the den where her own eyes had been fixed though there was not a thing to be seen there, not that it really did much to ease the man's worry.

"Shhh, calm down my love." He would speak softly, moving now to join her at the back of the den, nuzzling her softly caring little about the blood that would be wiped across his own fur in the motion. Things were far from fine, but he at least wished to rid her of the fears despite the own that were gripping him now. What was he to do? "Calm down. I'm here."

Novel i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
05-21-2014, 09:36 AM

Series had finally come to save her, after all those years he'd left her in peace now he would come to take his final dues. His fiery eyes would pierce her soul as she continued to try and back up, however she was trapped. The back of the den was the last place to go. He'd found her and now he was out for her blood. He would approach, his voice dry and raspy. Dutiron had disappeared, now all she had was the man who aired her. The trembles would continue, she felt like se couldn't move while he stated at her. Then he would come after her. "Father! No! Don't take me!" she felt the need to lash out and to bite but the fear of what he would do if she fought back was terrifying. She didn't know what to do but cower and hope he took pity on her.?

"Speech"

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
05-21-2014, 05:10 PM

Dutiron could sense his mate's fear only rising, she wasn't calming though reason wasn't immediately clear to him. He continued in his movements and steps towards trying to calm her though her cries would soon strike his heart and he would retreat, taking a step away from his beloved mate though it pained him to do so. He wanted nothing more than to comfort her though if all he was doing was scaring her more then it'd be foolish to try to do so. Clearly the poor woman had to be hallucinating, Series Destruction was thankfully dead.

The man had certainly been cruel and he knew Novel had always feared him, even after his death she'd once feared the possibility of becoming him though it had been then and still was an insane thought in Dutiron's mind. It tormented him now though she see that the man even in death still held this power to bring such fear into the woman and it seemed there was little he could do to banish the imaginary man now. "Novel, Series isn't here." He had no idea if he could talk any sense into her from his new position at the entrance of the den, but he certainly hoped he could do so. "It's me Novel, it's Dutiron."

Novel i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-01-2014, 11:53 AM

Terror would cause the wraith to retreat from her, eyes would remain wide as blood flowed freely from them. Her breath was taken in quick gulps, and stillage felt as though she couldn't get enough oxygen. While gasping her father's form would transform again as her hallucination withdrew its hold. Dutiron would stand before her, his face filled with horror and confusion. His words would try to soothe her, their meaning blasting through the absolute terror she felt. A girl. That's how she saw herself then, a tiny pup in need of protecting. Her lover and mate would stand at the entrance of their den, she could see how much he cared for her in that instance. A whimper would leave her lips, what was happening to her? "Dutiron..." her voice was weak as she called out for him. The sickness beginning to make her body tremble.?

"Speech"

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-01-2014, 03:00 PM

Though the vision of her father was leaving her, Dutiron would barely see any change in his poor mate. Still she lay there curled up and trembling, a truly sorry sight and he knew not what he could do to help her, feeling weaker still for the fact that he was unable to even comfort her in this state. His name however, simply through her speaking his name he knew that Series had been banished for now, the hallucination had ended though it could probably still easily return though he certainly hoped that it wouldn't. "I'm here love, I'm here." His soft words would sound once more, though he kept his distance still fearing scaring her again. He was worried too but certainly tried his hardest to mask the feeling for Novel's sake.