Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
09-19-2021, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2021, 03:52 PM by Mortis. Edited 1 time in total.)

Mortis had begged for some leave, and gotten permission to take an extended holiday with his father. This would be his first time going away with Hika as a holiday - and not just a short trip to the hot springs, or days hiding out from the pack and recovering. No, this would be a holiday a chance to discover more about his dear friend, and do a little exploring together.

He had already packed a bag, and he stashed it out of sight. He had a small bundle of little red flowers in his maw - that wasn’t cheesy, right? - and arrived at the entrance of their den. From the scent of things their other flatmates weren’t in. Perfect. “Hika, you home?”

"Speech"
x

Hikaru

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (245)

Advanced Intellectual (76)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-19-2021, 04:04 PM
Mostly Hikaru had been overwhelmed with helping the rebuilding efforts, he had handy paws and leant them wherever they were needed by whoever might need them. The hardest part was the whenever they needed him, which had been a lot recently, but now he’d really left his mark of the Armada. The koi put his blood sweat and tears into the projects throughout the pack, and even if they had experienced disaster Kaiyo believed himself a better wolf for it.

All that work left him exhausted though, and today even after everyone had left, the young man was still sleeping after a long day previously. He roused only when he heard Mortis call for him. ”Hmm,” Hika mumbled softly as he lifted himself from the cozy bed as if on autopilot as he yawned and zombied out the door. Of course, Mort’s grin always made him smile and kohl lined eyes beamed up at the winged heir, even if his expression was still sleepy. ”Yeah, what can I do? Sorry I slept in. I know I’ve still got a lot of work to get to..”

"Speech"

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-19-2021, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2021, 04:15 PM by Mortis. Edited 1 time in total.)

Flowers in his maw, and tail swaying slowly behind him, Mortis grinned. “mnot tudah” He muttered around the stems, before grimacing and shaking his shoulders. He stepped forward, his half smile promising mischief, and he tucked the flowers behind Hika’s ears.

“There, perfect.” He teased his friend. “As I was trying to say - not today you don’t, and not tomorrow, and nor the rest of the week. I’ve gained permission from my father for us to have a little holiday, er.” and here he paused, and shuffled his paws a little. “That is, if you want to. You don’t have to if you’d rather stay here…”

"Speech"
x

Hikaru

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

09-19-2021, 04:31 PM
Honestly the image of Mortis with flowers had completely eluded him. If he had thought about it he figured they were going to one of the healers, or Mort needed him to deliver them to said healer. The last thing the young man expected was for the winged heir to so carefully place a flower over his ear. A blush formed on his pale features and his ears fell just enough to be bashful but not to disturb the flowers that decorated his skull. Before he could ask for an explanation for the sweet gift Mortis was speaking again. There was no work today nor the rest of the week because Mort had planned for the pair of them to take a vacation.

”Just you and me?” He asked hesitantly. The flowers, this vacation, Hikaru didn’t know what he’d done to deserve this sweet attention ”Of course I want to,” He grinned enthusiastically, his own marked tail wagging gently at his hips. He actually couldn’t clearly remember the last time he had been alone in Mort’s presence. There was always someone home in the den, they were always busy keeping their responsibilities in order. ”So, where are we going? When do we leave?”

"Speech"

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-19-2021, 04:43 PM

“Just you and me” Mortis agreed, remembering the last time they had had something of a heart to heart - when Mortis had tried to determine if placing himself so closely to the Heir was really what would bring Hika happiness in life. He still flushed a little at the memory of his own awkwardness.

Hika’s agreement shook free any worries that he might be annoyed at Mortis begging a holiday on his behalf. His grin returned. ”Our time off starts now, so we’d best make the most of it. Do you need a hand packing a bag to go?” he asked, not sure what things Hika would need. He already had a blanket and pillow in Mort’s wings and limbs. Packing some food and basic medical supplies for an extended leave away from the pack's healers would be a good thing - but Mortis already had those in his bag. As well as a bottle of alcohol he had taken from the stores.

"Speech"
x

Hikaru

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

09-19-2021, 06:46 PM
Mortis quickly assured him it would be just the two of him, and judging by how bright and.. Well happy he looked Hikaru could tell this would be a far cry from their last long talk. Hikaru had made himself content and happy with the arrangement they had. Their lives were already intertwined and like he admitted, that would have made Hikaru happy. Seeing this side of Mort, being gifted both flowers and that smile, was already more than enough to bring a grin to his own pale features.

Their vacation began now. So their time was best spent wisely, and if Hikaru wanted to pack some things now was the time. However, Mortis did conveniently leave ou their eventual destination. Hikaru raised an eyebrow curiously but nodded and returned to the den quickly. He knew Mort would have the basics, but he grabbed a winter cloak, a few soaps, and spices (and maybe his little surprise gift he’d been holding back on giving to his sweet friend). He maybe also found a second to run a comb through his sleep mussed fur before returning to the surface with Mortis, ready to go on their journey.

”Alright, my friend, lead the way to our mystery destination.” Hikaru offered affectionately as he took his place at Mort’s side. For the first time it felt like he truly belonged there.

"Speech"