size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
09-19-2021, 04:59 PM

Ara was never going to let Poe live down taking an adventure without her. Following in his footsteps, she arrived at Boreas near the North-East territories. Already she could feel the chill of winter settling into her bones. Shaking out her coat, she stood on the shores of a rocky territory, and looked out across the expanse before her. She let a grin slide across her muzzle.Who knew what trouble she could get herself into here?

Fearless and brash from a lifetime of being sheltered by her older brother, she trotted through the rocky grass and raised her head, letting her song lash out across the territory. Perhaps her brother would hear it. Perhaps any other members of their family would, either way, she was excited at the prospect of familiar faces.
"Speech"
x

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
09-19-2021, 10:14 PM
After crossing paths with Imperia and reuniting with Poe, it felt as if it was only a matter of time before her family was fully resembled or at least enough of them to say that they had made their presence known within the lands of Boreas. With her two cousins, her husband, and their two children around her it was beginning to feel like it had when she was young before her mother betrayed them and fractured them apart. Graceful steps carried her across the open stretch of land that was dotted with stones as she continued her search for the perfect place for their family to set up their home. The prairie had been a very attractive option, but she wanted something slightly more separated from the other packs that claimed portions of this continent, somewhere that she could more easily guard without the concern that any passer by might be tempted to pass through their home. She hadn't found the thing that perfectly fit what she was wanting yet and she had never been a woman willing to settle.

Her scouting and hunting were momentarily derailed as a call went out, a voice that called back from her past making her grin. She turned her path toward the howl and soon enough she found herself moving toward the red and black woman that the summons had come from. "I should have known you'd be right on Poe's trail," she joked with a grin as she got closer, violet tail swishing behind her as she came up to Naráca and bumped the younger woman's cheek with her nose. "It's good to see you again, Ara. Have you seen Poe yet or have I intercepted you before you found him?"

Manea | Temno | Ciemny

Naráca

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
09-19-2021, 10:25 PM

It wasn’t the familiar form of her brother that stepped out across the rocky terrain. Instead of scowling at the boy and pretending to be mad at him, she had a different familiar face in front of her. “Manea!” she cried, grinning at the familiar form of her cousin. The stunning purple-marked woman seemed just as happy to see her.

Ara returned the gesture, bumping her own nose into the woman’s other cheek. “I have not!” she exclaimed in mock dismay. ‘The rat’s avoiding me.” She wiggled her tail, and knew even Manea wouldn’t think her anger at her brother was real. “It’s really good to see you, too.” she promised, stepping back and looking the woman up and down. “You look good, really good. Are you glowing?’ she accused. The woman hadn’t had a husband the last time she had seen her after all. But, as for the matter of her brother... “I don’t suppose you’ve seen the stinker, have you?”

"Speech"
x

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
09-22-2021, 11:08 AM
She wasn't all that surprised to hear that Naráca hadn't seen Poe yet - she had only found her cousin a couple of days prior so if the smaller woman was just coming to this portion of Boreas it wasn't hard to believe that they hadn't seen each other yet. She grinned and chuckled at the accusation that the 'rat' was avoiding her, her tail wagging gently behind her. She had certainly missed being around her spirited family and now that more of them were starting to follow her lead it was like being home again. Perhaps it wasn't the perfect location she was looking for to settle in - it was just waiting until enough of her family had finally gathered to make it feel like home. She barked a laugh as Ara stepped back and looked her over, asking if she was glowing as she told her how good she looked. "Boreas has treated me well," she said in return with a chuckle. "You look good as well, Ara. Last time I saw you, you were still a lanky yearling and now look at you!"

When Naráca asked about Poe she nodded, replying, "I have. We crossed paths just a few days ago in fact. I believe he was planning to do some more exploring through boreas and headed up toward the north," she explained, at least pointing her cousin in the right direction to find her brother. "No doubt you'll find the rat soon enough," she said with a joking grin, her aqua gaze shimmering with mirth. "Ah, but before you go off hunting him down... There is someone I'd like for you to meet." She chuckled and gave a nod of her head for Ara to follow before she turned and started walking back the way she came to where she had left Alastor and their children. "A lot has changed since I saw you last she mentioned with a glance back at her cousin. "I found my husband and we had our first litter last season... twins."

Manea | Temno | Ciemny

Naráca

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
09-26-2021, 01:46 AM
“This place suits you, cousin” she agreed, and grinned when Manea turned her attention to Ara’s own form. The younger wolf did a small spin on the spot. “Not a prime fighter yet, but just you wait.” She boasted. She had filled out her form since Manea had been gone. Her reds had truly come to life, and she had put on a little muscle. It was true she still had a long way to go, but she felt ready for this adventure. At least, she would as soon as she had tracked down her trouble maker.

She shook her head when Manea mentioned Poe. If he thought he was escaping her, moving to another continent definitely wasn’t far enough. “Oh, I will.” She promised/threatened. Keen to continue her hunt, she would have bid goodbye to Manea shortly after that if the purple woman didn’t request that she stay. Ara chuckled. “He can wait a little while longer…” she agreed
“Husband… and twins! Boreas has been good to you…” She said again, and followed after her cousin.

"Speech"
x