Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
09-21-2021, 05:39 AM

Having spent some time foraging for herbs and perfecting the aromatic haven that was now her den, Audra needed a good stretch. Making her way from the plains and into a wide valley, she paused atop a hill. In the early morning light, dew twinkled atop emerald blades of grass as a low winter fog hovered around her ankles. Below her, a winding river, shallow and lazy, was home to a small herd of deer and other animals. It was peaceful at dawn, only an occasional chirp of birds here and there. Sighing softly, the auburn girl made her way down the slope toward the sandy beaches of the river.

Her paws cold from the chilly grass, she shivered. Maybe it hadn't been such a great idea to come out this early. Yet, it was perfect and pleasant to be able to watch the sunrise over the valley. Thankfully, winter had held off this year. Today, not a single cloud shimmered in the sky, no threat of snow lay ahead. Smiling softly, she turned her muzzle over her shoulder to watch her pawprints appear and fade in the lapping shores of the river. Audra secretly hoped someone would come along to keep her company, maybe race her, or even want to explore the valley with her.

A  U  D  R  A

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise

Artisan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
09-21-2021, 03:01 PM

Artisan was quickly burning out on all the exploring, racing, and new-people-meeting but damn if it wasn't fun. Next on his list was the valley of green he'd caught sight of while traversing the desert - the place stuck out like a sore paw amidst the sand dunes and scattered snow. It wasn't quite a large valley, but as he approached closer he could see the river cutting through the middle and to his surprise, it had not yet frozen over. Some snow still stuck to the grasses, though the skies were clear and it seemed they'd have a brief respite from the cold for today.

A dark figure stood atop a nearby hill and Artisan's tail began to swish happily behind him. Meeting other was one of his favorite past times - only slightly lower on the list then racing was - and he wasn't about to let this stranger go without at least a hello. The colorful man pranced across the valley toward her with happy, peppy steps and once he came within a polite range, Artisan gave her a shallow bow. "Hello there! Would you mind terribly if I join you? My name is Artisan Aracari."  

"Talk" "Listen" Think

Artisan wears multiple twine bracelets around his forelegs, each one with different colored homemade marble-like beads upon it. Each bead corresponds to a wolf who he has met and decided deserved a place on his wrist, and thus he might ask your character for a lock of fur, etc to add to his creation to remember your character by.

Unless otherwise stated, you can assume he is wearing them at all times.
Artisan's companions are two blue and yellow macaws, their names are Siri(F) and Cisco(M) and while they can be assumed to always be nearby, they're likely out of sight.

Audra

Somnium

Master Healer (315)

Master Navigator (495)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

09-21-2021, 06:47 PM

Lost in thought as she admired the scenery, thinking about what she could gather in these parts, she hardly noticed the large starry-night colored male. Blinking hard, she pulled herself back into reality as he bowed playfully in front of her. He was tall and beautifully colored. Charcoal and blue meshed together as he greeted her, asking if he could keep her company. Smiling in response, her own paws stretched forward in a bow back to him.

"A p-pleasure Artisan Aracari. I n-never turn down g-good company," her nervous voice stuttered as it normally did when meeting new wolves. Shifting her weight from side to side, she glanced over to the river a moment before looking back to him. "I am A-Audra," she hummed her soft voice a pleasant lull against the breeze. "W-what brings you out here?" The question is curious as her smile falters. While he didn't appear intimidating, her small stature always made her feel like a mouse in a room of elephants.

A  U  D  R  A

Artisan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

09-21-2021, 10:36 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2021, 10:36 PM by Artisan. Edited 1 time in total.)

Artisan's smile faltered slightly, the over-enthusiastic grin he nearly always wore loosening into something a bit more muted and warm as the stranger stuttered her response. "Audra, dear, you've nothing to fear. I may be a pirate but I come in peace, and I am always good company." He punctuated his words with another burst of a grin, before settling down upon his haunches on the grass across from her. Colorful head crooked to the side as she questioned him, his ear twitching lightly in the breeze. "I've been traveling the west, simply exploring. Occasionally meeting new friends, and more often then not breaking the ice with a good ol' fashioned race."

Art turned his head from her, peering out across the valley. The ground was not as level here as some of the plains he'd explored previously, a few outcropping of rocks bordered he stream and hills and valleys made the terrain well elevated for an interesting run. They were already atop a hill, looking down upon the grasses and the river that wound lazily through the territory's center. "What about you? Here for business, or down for some playtime?" Multicolored tail began to beat softly against the snow-dusted grass, and he gestured with a paw out towards the water.

"Talk" "Listen" Think

Artisan wears multiple twine bracelets around his forelegs, each one with different colored homemade marble-like beads upon it. Each bead corresponds to a wolf who he has met and decided deserved a place on his wrist, and thus he might ask your character for a lock of fur, etc to add to his creation to remember your character by.

Artisan's companions are two blue and yellow macaws, their names are Siri(F) and Cisco(M) and while they can be assumed to always be nearby, they're likely out of sight.

Audra

Somnium

Master Healer (315)

Master Navigator (495)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

09-22-2021, 05:14 AM

She enjoyed his upbeat attitude. Her ears fell back a moment as she smiled sheepishly at him. "N-no it's not th-that I think you'd harm me, I just get really nervous," her paw drew a circle in the light dusting of snow as he sat down. Audra was curious though. "A pirate? I haven't met many of those!" She exclaimed excitedly, looking him over. From the tales she'd heard in the past of pirates, he surely didn't look like one. Possibly the twine bracelet with beads maybe was an inclination that he was one, but weren't they more dastardly and brash? Not kind and friendly?

His next question brought her own eyes over the Emerald Valley. It was peaceful here with tall green grass and its lazy river at the bottom. Animals sought solace here in times where they were hunted fervently. Perhaps she would visit more often now that she knew it existed. "Hmm, I-I've been wanting to explore more of Boreas as of late," she paused in her soft voice for a moment, honey eyes moving back over to Artisan. "Business yes as I want to know where to find the best herbs and plants for healing, but I a-always have time to play," a large smile broke out across her face as she winked at him.

A  U  D  R  A

Artisan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

01-16-2022, 10:55 PM

It seemed although he did his best to assure her that he was not dangerous, the smaller wolf's anxiety remained. Artisan did his best not to let it bother him, though he disliked feeling like he may be a danger to someone. He cast his gaze upwards, feeling the sun's warmth upon his face and wind in his fur. It would be setting soon, making way for the moon and the stars which were not as fun to race beneath. "Oh, I'm the only pirate you need to meet, really." He joked good naturedly.

He lifted his paw off the snow-kissed grass, shaking it to rid some of his fur of the wetness. The Emerald Valley was more... alabaster, today, but he was sure he'd want to return when the snow melted and the green was revealed. From what he'd heard, plenty of animals wandered through this territory in the summer and Artisan assumed it'd be a worthwhile thing to return to and see.

"Talk" "Listen" Think