Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-21-2021, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2021, 09:07 PM by Tel'Teukiira. Edited 1 time in total.)

You couldn't kill me if you tried

"You put up a good fight! I'm impressed!" She had led him away from the battlefield and along the river, a layer of slush and somewhat hardened snow on the ground and the temperature chilly now that they were close to water. Her fur was pulsing with an excited glow as she spoke. "My name's Tel' Teukiira by the way, but you can call me Tel if you want! I live in a pack called Valhalla." She was still getting used to talking to others, but it seemed no matter what, her excitement at making a potential new friend always got her fired up and quite talkative. "What's your name? Where are you from? You look really cool by the way! I like your horns, and those scale things on your body! And also, you glow like me!" Okay okay, maybe she was talking a little too much now. Woops.

She hardly seemed to wait for any responses since they had left the battlefield, though she was also unaware that he didn't really talk. She excitedly led the way alongside the river until a slow stream that broke off from the main river caught her attention. Following it, they arrived at a smaller, shallow creek. There was ice hanging from the trees here, and it was quiet and away from any danger of slipping into the main river. Sheltered, too. Sort of. At least if it started to snow, they could take shelter if they needed to. She moved towards one of the trees, alien gaze looking up at the icicles that hung there. They looked like ornaments, crystalline and sparkling, even in the gloomy sunlight. It was then she realized that her sparring partner hadn't said a word the whole way, and she turned to look at him with curious eyes. "You're awfully quiet aren't you? It's okay! I'm shy sometimes, too." She sat then, gaze on the black and red boy as she waited for answers.

WC: 328/1,500

"Speak"

Takeshi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Kristen

UnderachieverOverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSnake EyesCritical Block!
By the skin of my teethThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-22-2021, 03:11 PM

The ethereal girl had bid him to follow her following their spar, and his small (purely visual) crush coupled with his literal inability to say no had him trotting along beside her down the bank. The sound of their pawsteps crunching on untouched snow and squelching on the more melted parts could be heard, along with the smaller, quicker sounds of his companions close behind. They remained out of sight but were close enough to aid him should anything happen. The Akita and the Serow were well-trained and loyal to their master, whom they’d grown up with. Much like his grandmother, the boy treated them much like friends when in private, but when business called they knew their place.

Tel’Teukiira, as she’d introduced herself, was quite the chatty kathy. Even if he had had the ability to speak, he likely wouldn’t have been able to get a word in edgewise. It didn’t bother him though. It kept there from being awkward silence, and it wasn’t like her voice was annoying to listen to. She was energetic and playful, showing just how close she really was to his age, but still poised. The glowing girl led them along the bank until they came under an embankment of trees. They twinkled in the light as ice clung to them and he squinted ever so slightly, unsure of whether or not it would be a safe place to stop. But, there wasn’t much wind to jostle the leave so it would likely be fine.

Once they stopped, Takeshi looked over his shoulder and gave a chuff. His companions quickly emerged from their places and busied themselves a few paces away, unburdening the packs they each carried and taking items out from within. As they prepared, Tel asked the question he knew would come and he let out a small sigh, the fog from his breath coming out in a red tinged plume. Another chuff was given and Benjiro, his akita, paused in his menstruations, Amaya quickly picking up where he left off. A single look was given to him companion, who nodded then turned to the illuminated girl. “My master is Takeshi Ani Oritsu Abraxas. He would like to know if you are able to read,” the dog said, his tone gruff with the vague accent of their native homeland that Takeshi would likely have as well could he form the words.

WC: 735/1500

"Thoughts/expression intention" "Benjiro speaking for him"

[Image: takechibisig.png]

Tel'Teukiira

Loner

Expert Fighter (160)

Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-24-2021, 09:52 PM

You couldn't kill me if you tried

Ears perked when the boy's companions spoke up, and at first, she was confused as to why he hadn't told her his name himself. "Erm, I can read a little. I'm not the best, but my alphess and Ardyn are teaching me." She definitely wasn't the best at it quite yet, but she knew enough that although it would take her a little while to figure it out, she understood enough of it to get a message. She was beginning to get the thought that maybe he couldn't talk. Or maybe just didn't like the sound of his own voice? Whatever the case, she got to her feet and smiled at him. "Well it's nice to meet you Takeshi Ani Oritsu Abraxas. And thank you for being patient with me, I'm uh...I dunno, not good at making friends I think?" In her perspective, anyway. She clearly didn't have trouble actually making friends, but she felt that way since she'd been alone most of her pup hood. Sometimes she was also oblivious to the fact she talked a lot, but if she did, nobody said anything about it.

"If you're gonna write somethin' then I'll let you prepare your stuff, take as much time as you need...Takeshi." She grinned again, tail wagging when she said his name again. It rolled easily off her tongue, something she quite liked, honestly. As she gave him time to prepare, she spotted a few feathers at the base of the tree she was sitting under. Glancing up, she wondered if there was a nest or something up there but then realized that there probably wasn't gonna be anything considering how late in the year it was. Maybe a couple birds got into a scuffle or something, but whatever the case was, she had a few blue jay feathers to play with while she waited.

"Speak"