size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-23-2021, 04:06 PM
She had, at last, made it to the lands she had been hearing about from travelers passing through the mountains of her home. She was impressed with all she had seen so far, but there was a place she heard where others went to test their strength and she was curious what sorts she would run into there. Wasting no time, Sakura made her way to the place they called the battlefield and was intrigued by what she found. Indeed, this really was the sort of place where it looked like others came to test their mettle. And upon closer inspection, where some met their end. Autumn gaze lingered on the decomposing body of one such unfortunate wolf who had met their end, and wondered what the reasoning behind that was. A traitor? A target? Maybe someone who had incurred the wrath of another?

Whatever the case, she moved quietly away from the scene and continued her silent path through.

"Sakura Haruno"

Dream

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
10-03-2021, 05:54 PM
The battlegrounds were indeed a place where grim things could be found. Just as many wolves came here to settle serious disputes as they did partake in harmless spars, and the evidence of that could be seen everywhere; from the bloodstained ground and patches of fur, to the old bones or decomposing corpses of wolves who'd never made it out. It was a place where Alphas could beat a lesser wolf into submission for a claim or friendships could be formed over friendly combat- but which one you were likely to find was never quiet certain. It was a dangerous dance that many wolves -wisely so- chose to keep out of.

And then there were those like Dream, who seemed to get their kicks flirting with danger.

His presence there was far from nefarious- the dark blonde wolf wasn't really into the shadier side of things that took place out here- and yet it was still a fight he was looking for. The kind didn't matter to him in the long run; weather you were some asshole that just liked to try and sink your fangs into strangers or weather you were out here looking to train it was really all the same to him. A fight was a fight. Granted, he tried to keep away from wolves who lacked basic self-control, mainly because getting maimed or killed over what was essentially all a big training session to him was hardly on his list of things to do, but he knew it was all a game of chance when it came to who you were going to cross paths with out here.

Today it seemed like his first encounter would be with a female dire-wolf. He didn't recognize her and couldn't catch the scent of a pack on her fur, but she was as good as any wolf to test th waters with. "Hey!" he called out to her, "You here to spar?"

Sakura

Tojo-kai
Chinpira

Novice Intellectual (20)

Advanced Fighter (115)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
10-25-2021, 02:30 PM
Her silent path would soon lead her to someone. Her bright, autumn gaze rose up to find a sandy blonde male with a question on his lips. She quirked her head, tail waving lightly as she observed him for a moment before answering. "I am, actually yes." She responded in kind. He had the scent of a pack on him which she found interesting. She stored the scent away to memory as she flashed a grin at him, "Will you be my first opponent? I must admit, I am new to these lands. I heard much about this particular place and decided to come and see it with my own eyes." Her voice was foreign, clearly, with the accent of her homeland.

She was most excited to test her mettle against a local, and even more so against a foreign pack wolf. "Sakura Haruno." She stated her name to him.

"Sakura Haruno"