size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
09-29-2021, 04:55 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn lingered on the outside of the strange cave where the golden sunlight of the sunset shown in and illuminated the inside before it was eventually swallowed by darkness. Three large wooden beams defined the cave entrance and strange metal rails ran along the ground. She saw a pick axe and a metal cart with wheels as well as old dusty lanterns hanging from the ceiling. Of course she didn't know what any of these things really were. She knew humans were the cause but the purpose was beyond her. Jynn took a few tentative steps inside and reached out her paw to tap at the metal rail with her claws.

Álarr

Avalon
Beta

Master Fighter (330)

Master Healer (246)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
10-10-2021, 01:21 PM

Álarr was on his way back from the north. The weather was decent, cold but clear and he was in a good mood for it seemed the ice bridge had not reformed. It was good that at leas they wouldn't need to be dealing with massive and aggressive dire wolves this winter along with a number of other creatures. He was working his way southward back towards Fireside, wandering through the rockier regions of the north when he spied a strange looking cave entrance and a familiar wolf peering in. "Well, well, up to no good again I see." He grinned and dipped his head in greeting.

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
10-10-2021, 08:12 PM

Jynn took a few tentative steps inside the weird cave, her nose to the ground as she walked along the rails, curious as to the long, smooth metal that curved along in a single piece deeper and deeper into the dark. She was so focused on what was in front of her that she nearly missed Alarr's arrival. She'd picked up his footsteps just moments before he called out in greeting. Jynn glanced behind her and smirked. "Always! What brings you up this far north? Not exactly the time or place to be herb gathering." From what she knew of Alarr he seemed like a homebody. She didn't expect to see him here.

Álarr

Avalon
Beta

Master Fighter (330)

Master Healer (246)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Promptober 2019
10-10-2021, 08:12 PM

Álarr walked into the mouth of the strange cave, coming up alongside Jynn. The unnatural walls and strange metal shapes on the ground definitely meant it was a human relic. It was not the sort of thing that interested him in the least but he was not surprised to find someone as curious as Jynn here. "Returning from the far north. I was checking to see if that ice bridge reformed. I am happy to say it has not." He was sure Jynn would feel the same. It was a lot safer to travel without worrying about being attacked by a giant dire wolf or saber-toothed cat.

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

10-10-2021, 08:13 PM

Jynn turned the corner in the strange cave, expecting Alarr to just follow along. However, she didn't go much further than that. The bend in the cavern hindered light from illuminating the area and when she looked ahead all she saw was a deep, black darkness. She didn't really want to go further without a torch or light of some kind. Her ears twitched as she heard that Álarr had done some scouting in the north and she was relieved to hear the ice bridge was gone. If anything maybe that was a sign that the winter wouldn't be as harsh.

Álarr

Avalon
Beta

Master Fighter (330)

Master Healer (246)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Promptober 2019
10-10-2021, 08:16 PM

Álarr followed after Jynn for a bit, peering into the cave and ducking to make sure his horns didn't snag on any of the low hanging lanterns. "You always seem to find the strangest places. I'm not interested in getting lost in any tunnels." He turned to head back, looking back at her to cast one more glance back before he headed out of the mines. He wasn't sure if she'd follow him or not but he still had to get back home before the next winter storm moved in. He had no desire to spend a blizzard camped out in some strange human tunnels and to then be late in getting back to Fireside.