ardent

One Step, Two Step, Back & Forth

open spar

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-01-2021, 08:15 PM
She was beginning to like the battlefield. This place was comforting to her. It smelled of blood, death, and decay. Just her kind of place. Dual toned gaze searched for another fighting partner, and she was on a quest to find just that. She didn't care who or what it was as long as it helped her get ugly thoughts out of her head. Plus, the taste of blood was another thing she liked. Wolf's blood in particular. It tasted different than the usual little critters she often hunted before decapitating them...

Snow dusted the ground, her paws leaving imprints behind her. She swept her feet back and forth every other step, making random little marks and designs that made no sense whatsoever, but hey, at least it entertained her enough until she stopped. She dropped her rump to the ground and began making little swirlies and faces and other random designs in the snow as she waited for someone to make her stop what she was doing and engage her in a rough and tumble sort of way.

Crowley

gems
size
build
player
10-01-2021, 08:27 PM
After racing the fox girl, and then sparing with her, he was intrigued about this place. Sparring was a natural thing for him, despite his current health. He was weaker than he once was, but being a loner did that. And of course, hunting in the winter especially alone wasn't the easiest of tasks. Sparring with others in this battlefield would certainly build his strength, and perhaps and ally or two for future hunting endeavors.

When he strode through the cold snow, he was surprised to see someone sitting amongst the snow and playing in it. They were interesting looking as well, something quite unlike the fox girl he'd done so many challenges with already. "Spar?" He barked, assuming that to be the best way to convey his intentions.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-01-2021, 08:33 PM
She was in the middle of drawing a squirrel in the snow when a rough bark sounded nearby. Ears twitched when she heard it, but she opted to finish her snow drawing before finally looking up to look at him. He was a big guy, taller than her by a lot, that was for sure. Her head cocked to the side, dual toned gaze trained on him as she wagged her tail. "Spar! Yes! Medusa wants to fight!" She quipped as she stood to face him. Her head twitched a couple of times as she reached to scratch one of hers, tongue swiping at her muzzle as she lowered her head. "Stranger big man can go first if he wants, or he can let Medusa go first!" She grinned at him, readying herself like she'd seen others do in previous fights. She wasn't the smartest, but she could learn fast if she really wanted to.