ardent

It's a Dance We Do

Luns!

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-01-2021, 09:09 PM
Okay, this was definitely her favorite place. Not including her den with her little head garden. She supposed they were both equally her favorite. The fresh smell of blood both new and old helped ease her anxieties about whatever she had to feel anxious about. And that was usually when she had nobody to entertain her or when she felt like she had absolutely nothing to do. Dual-toned gaze turned to the sky as snowflakes lightly fell around her. She had found a spot that she liked, and unlike others, she never really called for an opponent. Her howl wasn't exactly something that was pretty to listen to, but rather the opposite. It always sounded like a dying cat caterwauling in its last throes of death. Or like a dying animal. Yeah, no. She wasn't much of a howler.

Instead, she walked in a circle, making a ring for a potential spar, though truth be told she also wouldn't mind a game of tag or something if whoever came along was up for it!

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
10-01-2021, 09:13 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn dug a temporary den while she lingered in the battlefield to get more practice in. The ground was cold and solid but she'd found an area where the soil was a bit easier to work with and it was nestled in amongst a stand of tall grass so she only needed to dig partway down. The morning was moving along and she left her den in search of a sparring partner. Soon she found a young woman walking about in a circle. "Hey there, are you out here looking for a sparring partner too?" It didn't hurt to double check but she hoped the other woman was interested in a friendly fight.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
10-01-2021, 09:18 PM
She came to a stop after someone had called out to her. Gaze looked up to find a tall woman, though she looked like a fox and a wolf but..she didn't smell like a wolf. Then again, Medusa didn't smell much like she should anyway what with all the dead things she played with, ate, and slept in. "Medusa is! Give Medusa a sec to finish!" She replied before immediately returning to walking the circle one more time. There, now she was satisfied. She had walked the circle about a dozen times now, but one more time around had made it perfect enough for her. It was large enough for both wolves to fight in, and now her little ring was complete.

She looked up again, tail wagging as her tongue dropped out of her mouth. "Medusa is ready! Does the Fox-wolf want to start or does she want Medusa to go first?" She tapped her feet in the ring as she looked expectantly at Jynn.

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
10-01-2021, 09:31 PM

Jynn tilted her head to the side as she gazed curiously at the strange woman. She gathered that Medusa was the woman's name. She felt the need to walk in a circle one more time and Jynn didn't protest. She'd met all manner of unusual wolves and she wouldn't go out of her way to point out another's idiosyncrasies as long as the were no threat to her. "Nice to meet you, Medusa. My name is Jynn and I can go first." She slipped into a fighting stance and set all of her defenses. She then bounded forward, almost playfully as she tried to slip off to her left, her head twisting to her right as she tried to nip Medusa's neck, just in front of the shoulder.

Jynn vs Medusa for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bladed forearm bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Spiked helmet
Companion 1: Ethiopian wolf, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Jaguar, Female - Battle
Skills: Master Navigator & Master Fighter
Specialty: Scout

Medusa

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

10-01-2021, 10:03 PM
The fox woman introduced herself as Jynn, and her head cocked to the side as she listened to her speak. "Jynn is a pretty name! Medusa likes that!" She stated before somewhat readying herself when Jynn said she'd go first. At last! She had someone else to play with! A new person! Another pretty who she got to tussle with and taste! Though she wasn't here with malicious intent, she was just here to play with someone in a sense.

She watched Jynn as she ran towards her, but Medusa kinda stayed where she was. As Jynn drew closer to slip past her, Medusa jerked forward in an attempt to nip at the woman's side while Jynn's own teeth nipped her neck. She yipped with surprise, still getting used to the fact that she should probably be moving in these sort of situations. With her jerk motion forward, however, both of Medusa's paws slipped forward in the snow and she practically went dive-bombing towards Jynn's hind legs.

Medusa vs Jynn for Spar
Round: 1/2
Size: Medium
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Novice Hunter

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

10-01-2021, 10:49 PM

The other woman seemed nice if a bit odd and Jynn appreciated the compliment of her name. Her attack went well enough, she managed to nip the girls neck though the girl likewise managed to nip her side. Jynn flinched and moved to adjust her attack when she saw Medusa slide forward. Jynn swiftly pivoted her hind legs behind her so she was facing perpendicular to Medusa. She then shot her head down, trying to playfully nip Medusa's back, just between her hips. She hoped to nip her opponent and then bounce away. She hoped the other woman wasn't hurt and would be able to continue.

Jynn vs Medusa for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bladed forearm bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Spiked helmet
Companion 1: Ethiopian wolf, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Jaguar, Female - Battle
Skills: Master Navigator & Master Fighter
Specialty: Scout

Medusa

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

10-24-2021, 03:39 PM
Her accidental motion forward would miss, though she did managed to nip Jynn's side, and likewise Jynn had managed to nip her neck. Jynn danced away from her, and while Medusa stumbled to regain her footing (after getting a face full of snow), she yelped a bit when she felt Jynn nip her backside. Okay, so even though she was embarrassing herself, at least this spar wasn't all too serious. Even so, she was practically treating it like they were playing, and luckily for her, Jynn wasn't looking to tear her apart. When she finally found her feet, she blindly sought to follow Jynn (going by where the bite had come from) and she charged in an effort to at least headbutt the leggy woman.

Medusa vs Jynn for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Medium
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Novice Hunter

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-27-2021, 08:58 AM

And the winner is...

Jynn

Medusa must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Jynn:
Attack Roll: 70
Defense Roll: 96
Agility Roll: 21
Perception Roll: 49
Total: 236
Attack[70] + 30% Bonus[21.00]: 91.00
Defense[96] + 15% Bonus[14.40]: 110.40
Agility[21] + 30% Bonus[6.30]: 27.30
Perception[49] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 49.00
Total[277.70] + 25% Bonus[69.43]: 347.13