Large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Pride - PansexualThe Ooze ParticipantWinnerSnake Eyes
10-04-2021, 07:16 PM

words "Speech"

The evening had come, with the rays of the dipping sun painting the skies red, orange. And with a calm face Sorcerer wished to explore a nearby land. Now that he was one year old, he felt he now had the right, the strenght to adventure himself out of Habari's lands alone. Well the Ashen tournament was different as he still went with his mother and there were family. But now he was alone, or that was what he though as he made his way into the fog, but something was wrong, the leaves shined in purple, and the sun appeared to be pausing its fall. Looking up, he felt triggered, curious to such phenomena never seen before now.

Áskell

"Goes by Aka"

Somnium

Master Intellectual (240)

Expert Fighter (165)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
Pride - Pansexual1KDouble Master
10-04-2021, 07:24 PM

Áskell felt the need to move. He'd been staying around Habari's territory but he was eager to explore and see more of the world. He headed east, his magpie soaring through the air above him as they traveled. Night had fallen by the time Áskell arrived at the Hot Springs but he wasn't worried. He was a warrior! A heavy fog had settled on the mist and he could see the moon starting to rise on the horizon, bright, round and orange. A chill settled swiftly on the land. He shuddered, pausing when he saw another Habari boy staring up at a tree. Áskell headed over to say hi but his paw steps slowed as he realized that the leaves were glowing purple. Áskell squinted. "Huh… that is weird. Maybe there's something living on the leaves that glow. You know, like bioluminescent algae." Only… up in a tree. He'd only heard of them growing in water.

Sorcerer

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hermes

10-04-2021, 07:35 PM

words "Speech"

Ceres stood there, finding it very odd what he was witnessing. How on Boreas did these plants glow like that? As he began his studies as a healer, he already knew none of the plants he knew of nor any glowed in purples, or glow at all. Only fungi did. Or algae but not earth plants. And soon the hair in his scruff lifted as a chill sensation crawled up from his spine to his neck. Something was wrong but the Klein wasn't afraid either, he was a fighter too and this didnt scare him at all. But soon he wasnt alone anymore, as Askell his cousin joined him. He nodded to his talk. "Perhaps, but I had never seen this intense glow. I know some fungi also glow but not in purple.." He shared his own thoughts looking at his cousin.

Áskell

"Goes by Aka"

Somnium

Expert Fighter (165)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
10-07-2021, 09:45 AM

Áskell stood on his hind legs and stretched his neck up to sniff at some of the leaves as he tried to figure out what was up with them. He didn't smell anything particularly noteworthy. They didn't smell like a fungus, but it was hard to say for sure. He settled back down on all four legs. "Yea, that's definitely weird. Have you ever been to this land before? Sorcerer is your name right?" He was sure they'd been introduced but sometimes it was hard for him to keep track of names. Áskell approached one of the pools, watching the steam rising up from the water.

Sorcerer

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hermes

10-14-2021, 09:18 PM

words "Speech"

"Not at all. This is my first time wandering on my own out of Habari." He explained smiling as he investigated the crazy-colored leaves. But a color he enjoyed. Reasons could be many, but right now Sorcerer didnt know. "And you? Do you wander alot?" He guessed he at least did more than himself, they were older so he guessed they did at some point. "Yes, that's me, you must be Askell. We are cousins I believe." If not he would apologize for the dumb assumption. But he was sure they were related somehow. "Do you think these are toxic? The glowing plants?" He asked, hoping he wasnt sounding too stupid.

Áskell

"Goes by Aka"

Somnium

Expert Fighter (165)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

10-15-2021, 04:38 PM

Áskell stared in surprise when Sorceror said it was his first time out of Habari on his own. Áskell couldn't imagine staying obediently within the borders for so long, but then his father was a navigator and had taken both his sons on trips. Áskell nodded after Sorceror asked if he traveled a lot. "Yea, I wander quite often. I usually stick around Habari and the surrounding lands but sometimes I like to go farther. Just see what there is to see."

"Yea, I think you're right, cousins. As for the glowing plants… I'm not sure but I bet they probably are? I mean, I can't think of anything glowing that we normally eat." It probably wasn't the best logic but everything seemed so strange lately that Áskell was having a difficult time making sense of any of it.

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-15-2021, 09:09 PM
áskell

A small turtle grows weary in it’s journey and retreats into it’s shell for a break. From where you stand, it seems as if some sort of light source shines dimly inside the shell. You also find 1 crystal. Maybe these are worth keeping…

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-15-2021, 09:37 PM
Sorcerer

You notice the stars streaking faintly across the sky. You also find 3 crystals. Maybe these are worth keeping…