An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
10-07-2021, 09:11 AM
Spots of blue shone in the darkness, beckoning Kuroki closer as his toes curled into the snow, leaving talon grooves in his wake. Really? It was one thing for these firefly things to be out and about regardless of the climate, but now they were hanging out in dark caves too, huh? Nothing about this made a lick of sense, seeing them float like dust motes made 'em seem harmless, but he was still cautious as all hell. Worried a deer might pass on by and set itself on fire, before its head split in two.

He took a slow step inside, noting how even that was more than enough to stir up the air currents, sending the blue motes spiralling. Swirling deeper into the cave's depths, like they wanted him to follow. Yeah...no.

"Kuroki Tantō Ōritsu Abraxas"
[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]

Onyx

Hemlock
Paladin

Expert Fighter (188)

Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
10-07-2021, 09:29 AM

With age, Onyx started to wander more and explore what she was more capable of. Without the comfort of her parents and her siblings, she was starting to grow more detached, not that she was falling away from her family roots. They were still the most important to her, even if she didn't show it or maybe even feel it much anymore.

It wasn't hard to spot the familiar frame, spots of shimmering oceans and autumn, the young brute was both known and unknown to her. He liked to fight, and that was all she could really care for and relate to.

She stopped to watch a moment as he went to enter the mines, a cluster of twinkling blue increasing and then fading further into the caves. She grinned slightly at his reaction, approaching him now that he had started this adventure. "You seem a little on edge." She spoke strongly before raising a brow and moving past him, even pushing him with her shoulder if he didn't move out of the way. The fireflies seemed to have spooked him, or made him uninterested in continuing on. She wasn't so put off by the strange, new fluttering insects. She would go on into the mines without him. Maybe very secretly down under, she was trying to impress.

"Onyx"

Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
10-07-2021, 09:44 AM
Kuroki wasn't expecting company, but these days he wasn't really sure what was gonna happen, when or where. Everything was going out of its way to swerve around what was right and normal, missing the mark by such a wide margin it had to be on purpose. Surely. And there she was-whatever he name was-, striding up next to him like she had no idea what was wrong or right in this world, or maybe she simply didn't care.

Girls.

"You ain't? Look at this shit." Kuroki called after her, his nose wrinkling. With a huff he ventured deeper into the cave, being careful to step over the metal tracks that lined the floor. The motes floated off, determined to remain out of reach. "Worlds acting out all crazy. Who knows what's going on. Why the moon's all off colour and full night after night. Then there's these. Ain't fireflies for sure."

Onyx

Hemlock
Paladin

Expert Fighter (188)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
10-07-2021, 10:34 AM

Onyx snickerd at his response, and she didn't stop her paws from moving forward. She was only subconsciously aware of the metal tracks underneath them, her eyes looking back to the horned boy and then turning to look into the tunnels in front of them. "Sure they don't just remind you of me? I suppose you feel threatened then." All in all, she was joking. Kuroki had beaten her not once, but twice. But that wouldn't stop her attitude.

"Nothing's happened. Sure a purple moon was a little alarming at first, but maybe it's just the world now." There was maybe a question as to why, but the moon didn't melt them. Other than the strange things happening around them, everything was pretty normal. Boring even... you could only watched those fireflies for so long before losing interest. "Didn't think a little dense air and some bugs would make you nervous."

"Onyx"

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Mammoth Hunter
10-07-2021, 02:20 PM
Kuroki tsked and rolled his eyes, though from where she stood the northern wolf wouldn't be able to see. Naturally she'd have to use this as a chance to poke at him and usually he'd be all for that, but he sensed she had no idea what she was getting into. Hadn't seen the things he had. Lucky her.

"Sure, I'm threatened by a girl who I whopped twice. Terrified."And then he got serious, for once. "Nah, always known your lot don't get out much, but open your eyes. For one, I ain't following weird ass lights any further into this death trap and two, if you think this is all its gonna amount to then good luck."

He turned to leave.

Onyx

Hemlock
Paladin

Expert Fighter (188)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - Demisexual
10-07-2021, 05:31 PM

Scared or not, Onyx wouldn't let Kuroki's words taint her respect of him. She had seen enough to know he was worthy, worthy of her time or worthy of beating her ass. She stopped to turn when he spoke again, saying he wasn't going to go on any further and that there was sure going to be something coming from all the odd things that came through the late winter. Onyx shrugged just as he turned to leave, "Suit yourself." Sure she may have been trying to impress him or something, but if he chose not to follow through she was fine with that. She could go in and follow the spooky fireflies herself. She didn't believe he would even blink an eye if some undead creature came along through the mines and tore her to pieces. Of course, he may have been left wondering what had happened to her while they kept having these chance encounters while living so a far away from each other. His loss, she supposed.

"Onyx"

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-10-2021, 03:06 PM
Kuroki

A blue butterfly lands nearby, but then seems to vanish. You also find 1 mushroom. Maybe these are worth keeping…

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-10-2021, 03:07 PM
Onyx

A group of fireflies dances nearby, as if urging you to follow them. You also find 3 crystals. Maybe these are worth keeping…