ardent

---Hinto, looking to be adopted (Closed)

Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
05-19-2014, 04:30 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2014, 08:07 PM by Huata.)
Hello everyone, I had decided that I want Huatas brother to come to Alacritis. I would like for him to stay active and would like Huata and him to thread some time. You may come up with the looks, personality and rp sample. And if I think you matched the looks and personality well I will choose you. I will pm you saying you can play as him. Hope some of you decide on wishing to do him. Also, he is two years old like his sister. Have fun creating and we will see who. He is more like a kind wolf, but since someone will be adopting and creating his account and form, I just want to see who will do the best work on him and for him. If you need any other info, pm me and I will be sure to add it on here. Also, if you need me to create the account then send the password, i would have no problem with it :)

--- Hinto

Born in winter

Two years of age

Has no friends or enemies at the moment

Male (must be male)

28 inch.

138 lbs

Characteristics and traits:

Aric (or whoever you intend to name him) Hinto is a calm and courageous wolf, get in his way and you will be considered to be hurt before you even challenge him. He cared for his sister, and was devastated when she said she was leaving and has come to this land in search of her and perhaps even starting a life here for himself. He is kind a funny wolf, but can also be a trouble maker and cause horrible deeds to erupt, so it is a 50-50 chance with him.

He loves to hunt and fish and work well with others, even if he cannot be the one doing the work, he will at least try and find something to do to help relieve boredom. His favorite food is elk and he sometimes will even eat berries on very rare occasions.

Looks: (I have a few images and you can choose which one you want him to look like, just say which one you're doing)

user posted image

user posted image[IMG]

(You can also come up with the looks for him, but I would like to see him have a little white in him :)

ADOPTION FORM!!!

NAME: (LAST NAME MUST BE HINTO BUT YOU CAN CHANGE THE FIRST NAME)

LOOKS: (IF YOU DONT LIKE THE IMAGES I CHOSE)

PERSONALITY: (IF YOU DO NOT LIKE HIS PERSONALITY (CHARACTERISTICS AND TRAITS) PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CHANGE IT, MUST BE AT LEAST 150 WORDS PLEASE)

DESCRIPTION: (150 WORDS)

RP SAMPLE: (MUST BE AT LEAST 300 WORDS)

Ballad

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2014, 07:01 PM
NAME: Aric Hinto

LOOKS: Aric is as close to large as he'll ever be, being 28 inches in height and weighing 138 pounds. But even though he is quite small, his tail is raised high in the air, and his head is raised as well. His eyes are large and sparkling, in a way that makes him strange. He has the same markings as his sister, but they look nothing alike in colors. Aric's main color is a dark color, the dark stripes that are on Huata's eyes are a light color, and the white stripe on his head is in between. At night, if the moon is not covered by clouds, Aric looks like a completely different creature, with the moon making his fur look lighter, and his eyes shine a little more.

Aric's main fur color is a pure black, a shade that will make him fade into the shadows. Well, he could fade into the shadows if it wren't for his markings, medium gray and white in color. The dark brown marking on Huata's face is a pure white on Aric's face, as if underlining his eyes and making them more striking. The white is also on the tip of his black ears, and it seems to make a band around the last color on Aric. His legs are medium gray, and the stripe on his head and Huata's is the same color. Underneath his stomach and tail is the medium gray color, rising up just below his chin. Aric's tail is made up of lack and medium gray, almost finishing off his pelt colors. The medium gray finishes off his pelt by being the color that claims the inside of his ears.

Aric's eyes are a bright green, a toxic green, mixed with slight flecks of amber and blue. His eyes have to be the most captivating thing about him.

PERSONALITY:

RP SAMPLE: