Plot with Corpse?

Corpseparty

gems
size
build
player
10-10-2021, 12:33 PM
[Image: Polish_20211010_001010367.jpg]

With Halloween on it's way and the spooky season being among us, I'm happy to announce that I should have enough gems to make Corpse sometime this week with any luck. With that in mind I was hoping to start doing some planning with him. I'm probably going to have him join Fenmyre, as he's the sort of male who likes to do his own thing and definitely has a few screws loose. You can go to his character profile to read about him in depth, but these are some things I wanted for him;

-Friends is a big one for Coprse. As much as he's a demonic hellspawn who loves blood and being selfish, he's actually super social and very physical. Friendly rough-housing, shoulder bumps, cuddling with the homies, and terrorizing strangers are all favorite passtimes for him, and for a complete monster he can be extremely laid back and easy to get along with.

- Harem Slaves is another big one I wanted to plot out. In Fenmyre it's acceptable for wolves to keep slaves, and I really wanted to play on this. Corpse is polyamorous and has a thing for cute wolves. I'd love to pursue a number of plots with this that can range anywhere from cute/fluffy pairings to angsty/abusive ones. He'll typically treat his harem well and protect them fiercely, but is also very possesive. I'd be down to do anything from Corpse protecting and providing for a sweet, innocent boyo whose not fairing too well on their own, to force claiming a wolf he has a lot of sexual tension with wich results in an angsty, sexy power struggle, etc.

- Training Buddies is another thing I really want to figure out, some people I can grind stats with. I want to max out his fighting and nav as soon as I can so if anyone else is down to do some grinding for stats we could totally do something. For as violent and unpredictable as Corpse can be, as mentioned above he is a pretty social guy, so not every encounter with him is doomed to be negetive. He's quite capable of meeting a total stranger and hitting it off as casual friends, so something like that would be cool.

- Adopted Sibling?? so this is one that I was tossing around and decided I wanted to try out. The idea would be that a young/yearling wolf ends up stumbling across Corpse and just decides they're gonna follow him around from now on. The reason for this can really be anything- maybe they're down on their luck and discover he's good to scavenge food and supplies off of (sleeping near his nightly fire for warmth, eating whats left of the kills he brings down, just generally tries to learn survival skills through immitation), or it would be a protection thing where they think following around a larger, meaner wolf will keep other dangers away from them,they could have their own violent tendencys and figure its safer to stick near a wolf that won't judge them for it, or maybe they are just a normal, non-judging kid that thinks Corpse would make a good older brother type and 'adopts' him' as their own. Personally I think it would be super fun and a total contrast from him if it was the latter. For some reson the idea of a cheerful, loud, stubborn kid just decides that Corpse is cool and adopts them as their sibling, but I'm open to whatever. Either way the end result would be Forth eventually seeing them as family and wanting to protect them/look after them, allowing us to plot in that direction too.

Dimosthenes

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Novice Navigator (20)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dikui

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Overachiever
10-10-2021, 01:13 PM
I can toss Dime at him for a friendship/bromance!

Theron

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
10-10-2021, 08:03 PM
I could throw Theron in his direction and see where things go. I think they could definitely be friends or training buddies as they are both navigators. They could probably explore some places together or spar. I'm also very cool with Theron being absorbed into a harem, most likely by force since he's not the type to submit willingly, but that challenge and power struggle might be fun!

Carnage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Luisiana

10-31-2021, 02:21 PM
Heyyy, a thread with him and Carnage would be interesting? She is in need for some friends, looking for wolves of like minds and up for taking a risk! She is still developing so needs wolves to show their darker sides and humor for development. Based in Habari, also up for training threads