Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
10-15-2021, 03:42 PM

ghouls get crazy while I blow this cash

Under the cover of darkness, or what amounted to it nowadays, the celestial titan ventured further south than he had in quite some time. He remembered a time many years ago when he'd gotten into a brawl with a wild animal, and earned the scars that broke up the swirling cosmic patterns up his right forelimb. That had been somewhere around here, if he remembered correctly. Tonight, he was more interested in entertaining himself and harassing the spectral fireflies that were swarming everywhere. He was still torn as to whether or not he should be legitimately concerned by their presence, but it was not in his nature to spend much time dwelling on anxiety. Thus, the night's task of pestering ghostly fireflies.

The wisps led the way into the bamboo maze, taunting him with the way they slowly bobbed along on the air currents. It was tempting to venture into the imposing copse headfirst, but the marauder was older now, just a little bit wiser. As he passed a corner, he tipped his head to the side and nicked the sheath of the bamboo shoots with his left tusk. Thus, he could turn back and find his way out if he got bored (or hopelessly lost). then came the night's entertainment. Massive jaws snapped playfully at the floating creatures that had been lurking at every turn for weeks now. Moving deeper and deeper into the maze, letting the mysterious glowing orbs guide his path as they pleased. When they were lower to the ground, he swatted at them with a heavy paw. Each time one vanished before he could hit or bite, another seemed to crop up somewhere in his field of view.

""

DEION HAS A THICK MACEDONIAN ACCENT AND A GARBAGE ATTITUDE, PLEASE BE WARNED

Belladonna

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
10-15-2021, 04:35 PM
CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"

Her earlier experience with the disappearing, glowing bugs had nearly given her a heart attack but it didn't stop her from exploring further. They had left as soon as they came and although her and the wolf from the near by pack hadn't been able to tell her much about the strange phenomenon, she was still incredibly curious. Maybe if she could bring back some information to Fenmyre, they'd raise her rank. Maybe then she wouldn't be working for the pregnant woman any more, doing whatever the lady asked her to do. Belladonna may be young, but she is a Klein. Why Chimera thought it best for her to serve was beyond her, and she was desperate to find a way out. As nice as the woman was, Belladonna couldn't stand serving her at all hours of the day.

At least she got some time to herself, at least. Otherwise she wouldn't be out here, exploring a land besides her new home. After she left the man she'd met from the Hallows, she traveled south on the island and came upon a strange structure. Tall, rigid plant like chutes stood from the ground in a strange pattern and shape, unlike anything she'd seen before. It briefly distracted her from her thoughts, but only until she found what she assumed to be a path through the strange plants. At the beginning of the path, however, stood an oddly colored rabbit. It looked normal, only it had some strange patterns that glowed like the bugs. As soon as the rabbit saw her, however, it ran off down one of the directions the path led. Curious, Belladonna followed the animal until it disappeared around a turn. When she took the turn, another stood before her in colors that resembled the blue, but contained so much more. She froze, uncertain if this wolf was the rabbit, maybe was even like the rabbit, or just another wolf. "Hello?"

hey, miss murder,

Deion

Hemlock
Soothsayer

Advanced Healer (90)

Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

10-15-2021, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2021, 09:41 PM by Deion. Edited 1 time in total.)

got a whip covered in cobwebs, got a dog covered in cobwebs

He hadn't been expecting to hear the leaf litter shifting beneath the paws of another animal, not this deep into the maze. It took him a fair bit of struggling to get turned around amidst the narrow pathways that he'd been meandering through. The spectral fireflies that he chased to and fro continued to bob mutely all around, and the tusked behemoth stared into the face of a young fae. "Hello?" her wary greeting was not lost on the man, though he couldn't quite place what exactly had her on edge. The ambiance? His presence? Hard to say for certain. "Hello to you as well," he rumbled, expression pointedly neutral. "are you lost?" he asked, brilliant ruby gems narrowed as he scrutinized the smaller she-wolf. As one of the blue fireflies cast its dim glow against the side of his snout, he snapped his teeth at it without thinking. It fizzled out and was gone, but another appeared between his ears just as quickly.

"If you follow the gouges in the bamboo stalks to your left, you can find your way back out." he said simply, and then busied himself with turning back around and continuing his path of wantonly harassing ghostly bugs. A hefty paw swiping at the ground, glinting ivories closing around air, and he found himself thoroughly entertained once again. It was a bit of a workout too, trying to catch them all as he moved through the labyrinthine paths of the bamboo.

""

Belladonna

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

10-16-2021, 12:12 AM
The larger man turned to face her, armed with a strange pair of tusks that she'd never seen before. Mutations weren't something unknown to her, but tusks were definitely new. Belladonna took her mind off the lights for a moment when he spoke, asking if she was lost. She wasn't lost per say, but she had lost what she had been following. "No, not really." She answered first, only to listen to him explain a way out. The fireflies danced around them and he snapped at one, causing it to disappear just as another appeared between his ears. She wondered if he knew it was there.

"I was following a rabbit actually. It had these ethereal blue markings all over it.. It was like it wanted me to follow it, but I don't know where it went. I followed it around that turn, and then I only saw you." She didn't really understand what it meant, but did genuinely wonder where the rabbit had gone. Had it disappeared like the little firefly when the man snapped at it?

Deion

Hemlock
Soothsayer

Advanced Healer (90)

Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

10-16-2021, 12:26 AM

THE BOY WHO FELL INTO THE SKY, HAD NO ONE THERE TO WATCH HIM CRY

He was only a little bit disappointed by her response, the socially adverse bastard that still lurked on the fringes of his consciousness always lamented the presence of other wolves in his vicinity. Not too long after he'd paused to listen to whatever she decided to say next, since no one ever left it at the bare minimum of conversation. "I was following a rabbit actually. It had these ethereal blue markings all over it.. It was like it wanted me to follow it, but I don't know where it went. I followed it around that turn, and then I only saw you." she announced, and the implication that she left off with didn't settle well in his mind. There was no way she was saying what he thought she'd just said. With a long-suffering sigh, he lumbered back about to face her directly. A few long strides closed some of the distance between them, just so she could be certain the long fangs in his mouth were not the type to easily be mistaken for the flat incisors of a rabbit. He fixed the pale damsel with a blank look that bordered on irritated.

"I have looked like this since the day I was forcibly evicted from the womb, and I have certainly never been a rabbit, if that's what you're trying to say." he grunted, thick banner sweeping irritably over his heels. "The animals have been.. strange, lately. Perhaps your rabbit took a cue from the fireflies, and decided to vanish." he added curtly, looking about as though a blue marked rabbit would mysteriously appear in front of them and start dancing a jig... or some shit like that. With a heavy shrug of his shoulders, he pinned the girl with another hard look to ensure she had gotten the message. He was not one to tolerate nonsense like rabbits turning into wolves, or... anything that was going on lately, for that matter. Whether he chose to acknowledge it or not, he was definitely not a fan of these strange evenings or the moon's decision to stay full, making it impossible to get any sleep at night while it cast its brilliant rays through the windows for hours.

""

Belladonna

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

10-16-2021, 12:35 AM
While she certainly didn't think this man at any point was the rabbit, they seemed to think that it was what she was implying. As they approached, Bella refused to step back and stand down from the man even though he was very intimidating. Her ears flattened against her skull but a scowl formed on her face as she glared at the man. "I didn't call you a rabbit." She said matter-of-factually. It was then that she saw a blur of blue behind him, and she craned her neck and body around the massive man to see what was going on back there.

"Look! There it is!" Bella said, pointing towards the end of the aisle behind him. At the end just before the left turn sat a small rabbit, glowing with the blue ethereal markings she spoke of before. Quickly she stood and darted around the man to chase off after the rabbit that had bolted as soon as she started after it. "C'mon, help me catch it!" She called out just as she made the left turn, her rear limbs sliding out from under her briefly.

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-16-2021, 07:04 PM
Deion

You feel an unmistakable sense of dread. You also find 1 mushroom. Maybe these are worth keeping…

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-16-2021, 07:06 PM
Belladonna

You notice a cluster of faintly glowing fungi up ahead. You also find 4 mushrooms. Maybe these are worth keeping…