look at me, i dare you

Six

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2014, 04:50 PM

SIX

Her heart was broken. A hole seemed to occupy the space it once did. Purple eyes were empty, cold. The woman was once ambitious and full of life. But, the loss of her pups, mate, and pack.. the woman went mad. Her mind was riddled with depression and doubt. Constant thoughts of anger slipped through her broken mind. There was potential for the girl, but she was weak. The woman had seen her once mate Aldoro and her brought her to her sense, but that was only temporary. The woman did not trust him. For she let him down, how could he forgive her with such ease? She promised him a pack and kids. She gave him neither. The darling babe was horribly sad due to her countless let downs. But, she would continue with very little hope. For the moment, the girl wandered.

The girl wandered around the pits with mild interest. She had never seen the goop before. The two toned fae stared into the pools of horrible black shit. Her empty eyes roamed its expanse but she would dare not to touch the stuff. Six let her paws carry her around them, merely a foot away. She had no interest in getting any closer. A black nose twitched as she inhaled the chemical induced scent of the area for others. There was no sign but the scent of the thick black goop might have blocked the scents. Six sat down at the bank of one of the pools and stared into it bordely. She half hoped someone would come entertain her or start a fight, but she would no beckon others closer.

speech.

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
05-19-2014, 02:39 PM

Oh these lands were far too boring. With the exception of her little meeting with the white brute she had been thoroughly bored since her return to Alacritis. She would never regret killing the bastards that had kept her captive and abused her, but she might just regret coming back to these lands. As she pondered returning to her home lands to hunt down a few more of those god awful beasts that had used her, she padded aimlessly between the inky pools of bubbling goop. The stench of the pools wasn't all that pleasant, but they were interesting to look at. She wondered if anyone had ever mistakenly tried to get into them or had even been pushed in. She smirked slyly to herself. Man, that would be one terrible way to go.

The ivory, scarred woman glanced up and her gaze settled on a figure a little ways up the path. The scent of the tar pools had masked her scent and kept Alena from noticing her till just now. From what the assassin could see the girl seemed down in the dumps, staring blankly into one of the tar pits. Well, she would just have to cheer her up!

She padded forward, her paws nearly silent. She may have lost her mind and most of her good looks, but Alena hadn't lost the grace and confidence in her walk. As she got close to the other fea, Alena came up to her and bumped her gently with her shoulder. "Woops! Careful, wouldn't want to fall in, dear," she teased, a giggle escaping her muzzle. She circled around to the fea's other side, her tail trailing across the girl's back. "Why the long face, hm?"

Speech
Thought
Others

Six

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2014, 01:31 PM

SIX

The depressed babe stared into the pitch black crap in front of her. The shit stunk, making her nose twitch with nothing but disgust. She rolled her shoulders and sighed softly. Though, paw steps would be heard. The black and white girl frowned as the scent of a female wafted into her nose. She did not want it to be some female. she was hoping it would be her mate, Aldoro. But, the female would have to do. The numbers head would swivel as she looked to see an alabaster bitch slithering to her. But, she was already to close and the gently bumped shoulders. Six went wide eyed and let out a soft growl of annoyance. Though her hackles itched to raise, they remained flat. She then heard the squeaky voice emit into the air and her ears nearly fell off. "Neither would you." Her voice was crackly and deep. She rolled her eyes and looked the other way. The white ladys tail trailed across her back and she sighed softly. The number did indeed enjoy the physical contact. The girl sighed gently and shook her head. "Lost my pups, a challenge, and my mate all in one. And im pretty sure my mind is still wandering out there somewhere." The woman huffed and shrugged.

speech.

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
05-27-2014, 12:06 PM

The other fea's rough response to her comments and touches wouldn't deter the ivory woman. In fact, it only made her seem like more of a challenge to her and Alena certainly liked challenges. To top it off, there was a certain enjoyment to be had with annoying others. Alena's ears perked up to listen as the girl laid out her life troubles, having to bite her tongue not to laugh out loud. Instead, only a soft chuckle rumbled in her throat.

She leaned in, her voice lowering like she was telling a secret, violet gazes meeting. "Our stories aren't too far apart it seems. I too lost my pups, a challenge, and my mate. Perhaps in very different ways, but the results are all the same, hm?" She chuckled again before leaning back, turning away from the two-toned girl to take two steps away before turning back toward her and settling on her haunches in one fluid motion, her tail curling around over her forepaws. "I'd be willing to bet that our early years were much different and it seems how we handled all of these... tragedies, if you will, is much different, but in the end we're both alone."

Speech
Thought
Others