Svanerna

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2014, 04:39 PM

I became insane

with long intervals of horrible sanity

M- for language <3 read at your own risk!
"FUCK YOU ALL, FUCK THIS, FUCK THE WORLD. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? GOD DAMNNIT!" A ferocious scowl whipped across her raspberry lips with such agony. Mud clung to her normally beautiful fur. Gold and ashy eyes were narrowed as she slowly drudged through the swamp. The woman was delicately running about the bits of land when she tumbled into some grass that looked like it was held by solid dirt. No. It was marsh. So tumble went the vixen. Her ears were slung over, dripping from the mucky water. The woman looked like a mess. Her red and black fur was heavy on her body, making her look silly. The babe continuously spewed out various curses and threats to the world. "I was just trying to adventure, you know get the fuck out of the cave for once, but NOOOOOOOOO, this fucking shit had to happen. Why the hell does my pack need swamps within there territory. There is no use for fucking SWAMPS!" She was indeed in a pack and she enjoyed it, but that was not shown in those moments. Her heart beat with such rage. Various growls bubbled within her throat and anger overwhelmed her whole form. Only an idiot would approach the darling dove in those moments..

Poem

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2014, 08:32 PM

Oh this had been a mistake. Very, very much a mistake. Mud and gunk clung to the tri-tone fea's coat, dragging her down and clumping up her usually smooth fur. A low growl formed in her throat and her ears folded back against her head as she huffed unhappily. Poem had managed to find one of the few solitary rocks in the area and she had climbed up onto it. Honestly, she wouldn't be surprised if it sank right into the mud as well, but for now it was holding steady. Of course, that also meant she was basically stuck on an island in the middle of this ridiculous swamp, but at least she was out of it for a moment at least. Her ears perked back up as a clearly angry voice reached her ears, her golden gaze looking out, searching till she finally spotted the fea, chuckling softly to herself as she saw the woman struggling just as she had moments before. "Great place to be, eh?" She called over to her, smirking slightly.

Speech
Thought
Others

Svanerna

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2014, 09:12 PM

I became insane

The woman looked like a Rat. Her shaggy fur clung to her muscular body. Her tail sloshed around in the murky water with annoyance. The scent of the nearly stand-int water bothered her nearly as much as being in it. Green weeds and marshy good clung to her fur. The swamp was not very deep so with each paddle her paws kicked up more muck from the bottom, making it worse for her. Another scent filled her wet nose that resembled Covari. Her metallic orbs flicked around in search and found their source. A tri-colored fae that stood upon a solid bit of land. Svanerna snorted as words were heard but reeled herself in, she had to be nice to pack mates. "Yes, fucking great, if you enjoy muck in your bits." The babe rolled her eyes and got closer to the island. She scurried onto the muddy bit of land and growled. Obviously to herself. She shook out her fur, mud flung everywhere. Svan rolled her shoulders and looked at the earthy dove. "I am Svanerna by the way. Svanerna Finnvi." Her voice was thick with german accents.

Poem

gems
size
build
player
05-28-2014, 11:49 PM

The other woman's response brought a full on laugh from Poem, a sudden, unexpected bark of a laugh. She could already tell that she had this fea were either going to get along just swimingly or but heads, though she hoped it was the latter. If sarcastic comments were a normal part of this fea's repertoire Poem was going to enjoy this conversation plenty.

She scooted over to the edge of the small land mass she had discovered so the woman could climb up beside her. It was a strange way to meet surely, but not the strangest meeting Poem had ever had. At her introduction Poem would speak up as well, "And I'm Poem Destruction. It's nice to meet you, Svanerna, mud in your bits and all." She chuckled and shifted her weight so that she was a little more comfortable before she went on. "What brought you out into the swamp?"

Speech
Thought
Others

Svanerna

gems
size
build
player
05-29-2014, 12:11 PM

I became insane

The babe still felt horribly disgusting. Despite her shake out she still had murky water in her pelt and the taste of nasty fish in her mouth. Svanerna was not a woman to be messed with in those moments, but the company of a pack mate helped calm her. The spitfire would usually be out to kill just about now, but she was holding back to make a good impression on her pack mate. The tri-colored fae then let forth her own name. Poem Destruction. What an odd combination. Svan took not of the womans name as she cracked a joke. The ebony and crimson woman laughed softly. "Im glad you dont judge me for my muddy bits." The older fae could see the potential of a friendship blossoming even in the most annoying of moments. A question was asked and the woman had an answer. "I was just doing a bit of adventuring, be new to the lands and all. But, i ended up in the messy waters and all the land seemed to be just as bad as the water and lord, not good. Pluss I am not the best swimmer in the world. It was just a plan failed. The woman laughed softly, "You?