Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
10-31-2021, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2021, 10:56 PM by Relm. Edited 1 time in total.)
Life had been... uneventful mostly. She had been haunted by the ghost of Agria soon after the moon stopped giving them true daylight. But she was really nothing to worry about. Or at least to Relm maybe? She had knocked Kichi out for a few seconds, but Relm was fine. Nothing to worry about...

The ghost was just a blur, a haze, she had never actually laid eyes on the woman that she could barely remember from memory. Just her face, the big dark splotch, pink eyes. Though, those memories were kind of faint too. At least with the days that passed that Relm aged more.

She knew nothing of her... mother. She didn't ask her uncle about her. Kefka wouldn't talk about her, but she knew better than to ask. The ghost wasn't always there, but when it was, it was just lingering in the shadows, in the background, as if it were scared to make contact with her. But did she... hear i hissing in her ear?

"Speech"

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono
10-31-2021, 10:46 PM
Walk | "Agria" | "Kaine" | Think

Something had pulled her away from her eternal life in the after. Something had pulled her to the bastard child Kefka had forced her to birth. Maybe it was the moon, or the glow, but something made her almost alive again. It pulled her around with the bright pink girl, almost like she was forced to be tethered to her. She would have rather not been here, she would have wanted to be back in her hell or her nothing, whatever it was she unlived in. The only thing she was sure of was that Kaine wasn't there with her. She couldn't deny the fucked love she felt for him, but after everything that had happened it was better this way.

Some kind of tension was pulling her in at this moment, closer to the girl and she could only simply watch as they closed the distance. A gentle hissing in the girl's ear she didn't hear herself, but now she was placed in front of her. She had never really been noticed by her before, maybe only a glance or a pass by. But she could tell that she was completely, plainly visible by the look on the girl's face. She stood there silent for a moment as her eyes narrowed, certainly not friendly. "I'd kill you if I could, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way." Was that harsh? She didn't really care. She had no ties to this bastard in life or death. "You don't deserve to be here. You will rise to everything he has done."

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
10-31-2021, 11:06 PM
As the hissing actually pulled through her, her eyes widened while the dusty pink haze started to form a real, live looking wolf. Maybe a little ghostly, but it was no longer a pink cloud that followed her around. She knew immediately it was Agria, it was obvious for more than one reason. But what she wasn't expecting was for her to speak.

And what she spoke was not what she was expecting either. It wasn't her fault that Kefka had forced this on Agria... Not that she really knew the extent of what happened. Just as Relm was not Agria's daughter, Agria was not Relm's mother. But accusing her of being like Kefka, of doing all of his wrongs all over again, that wasn't true. She had no intent to kill anyone unless she had to, she wasn't going to neglect her children like he did if she ever had any. It did hit a nerve in her somewhere, "I'm not like him." She didn't want to be like him. Was this bitch even paying attention to her in these last few weeks? "I won't fuck someone up the way he fucked me up. I wont do what he did to you." She did speak from the heart, though Agria didn't deserve anything from her. Especially while she came here expecting to smite her away or something. Was she just going to tell her some bullshit and be on her way? Or was she going to do something about it?

"Speech"

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono
10-31-2021, 11:27 PM
Walk | "Agria" | "Kaine" | Think

The girl seemed to think she knew better than she did, and she was well beyond wrong. "You will be." She corrected her, "It's in his Abraxas blood. It's in yours." And the girl seemed to think she just wouldn't do bad, that she wouldn't have that feeling of superiority over others. She was taught some of the Abraxas religion, but not necessarily followed it. That meant nothing to Agria though.

She knew she was fucked up, she could tell just by the couple weeks of watching. She couldn't understand her, but she also didn't feel bad for her. Agria didn't feel guilty about anything that happened to the girl after her death, she was dead. Though she did have that split second of thought to reach down and kill her before Kefka took her away. Could have saved the young girl the trouble, but she was really after making her son pay. "He wouldn't touch you because he would rape you like he raped me." It was plain and simple. It was obvious. Surely she had come to an age to understand that. There was no way that she would believe Agria willingly slept with her son?

"I'd keep running if I were you." She taunted, as if Kefka was hot on her tail, "Or else you will end up like me."

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

11-02-2021, 12:40 PM
She couldn't really deny what Agria was telling her. Relm did feel more superior to others, but she didn't flaunt it. She didn't force herself on others, didn't maim for no reason at all. She would never be like Kefka, no matter how much the ghost of Agria told her so. But as she had mentioned that Kefka had wanted to rape her, it sent a shocking chill down her spine. She was so young... she was still young. How could he have a temptation like that? Kefka had acted like he loved her unconditionally, but now it seemed that wasn't true. Because even thoughts like that, it's not the way he should have been thinking about his daughter.

Relm's breathing was nearly labored in the thought, she dropped her head to rub her face from the realization of really how much trouble she could have been in now. Pulling her head back up was when she noticed the bright, pink red ooze that was leaking out from her eyes and nose. It sent her almost in a panic, but what really tipped her over the edge was when she looked back up to Agria's final words and was completely surrounded but what felt like a hundred Kefka's. Their devilish grin all leering through her, they only waited for her to notice them before slowly, one by one, taking steps in closer to her.

She stepped backwards, her limbs in disarray in the panic she felt but there was that intelligent part of her deep down that told her this wasn't real. She couldn't physically just calm herself down though, it was almost like Agria put a spell on her to make her see this crazy shit and freak out like this. She was nearly tripping over her paws as they moved backwards before she bumped into the nonexistent forms of her father. In almost complete darkness with the sight fading from her working eye, she hunched down almost into a little ball and screamed as loud as she could. She had never felt this way before, she was never scared. But it seemed she had some fears deep down that she tried to cover up from even herself.

"Speech"

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
Admins
11-04-2021, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2021, 07:52 PM by NPC. Edited 4 times in total.)
Relm

The sickness deepens... You can feel something under your skin. You have to get it out. Whether by stick or teeth or surgery, you WILL get rid of whatever's there... you realize too late that there's nothing there at all. Either way, it's remnants leave a roundish scar 1 inch in diameter.

Your tears now permanently glow.

You gain:
  • Glowing Tears- Permanent. Your tears now glow a color of your choosing.
  • 1 Inch Scar- Permanent. You gain a 1 inch round scar in the place of your choosing.