An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
11-03-2021, 09:55 AM
He was here... Balthier could feel it. Where else would a wandering soul go to? He felt like after Allegro had submerged into the ocean he was avoiding him. He still heard voices, though he couldn't really pin point them on the voices of Allegro. They taunted him, they made him want to seek out the ghost of his father because he felt like he needed clarity. Not that he would have stopped what he was doing with Azzie. But knowing of his father's approval or disapproval, anyone's really, somehow it made him feel like he would feel better being with her. Though really that wasn't true. Because he already felt a thousand eyes one him when he was with Azzie, and a disapproval would only heighten the amount of guilt he felt over the relationship with his sister.

Balthier wandered aimlessly around the forest, the voices leading him in what felt like circles. Whispers from all directions, the static was almost screaming in his ears. He grit his teeth after it felt like he had spent an eternity here, "I know you're out there!" He hollered, calling out to his murdered father. But was he really man enough to show himself? He doubted it. Without paying much mind, Balthier's ears leaked a thick, neon blue and the same started to trickle through his eyes as he closed them tightly. This seemed like a waste of time.

"Balthier"
Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.