Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
05-17-2014, 12:13 AM

The rocking of the wind past the overhanging branches of the long limbed trees was a soft whistle, the gentle voice of the forest as it whispered its lulliby against a sleeping earth. Despite the call of the wind the world was oddly subdued and soft in the moonlight. The wisps of chills that swayed in noiseless motions against the unprotected air where ceaseless and without mercy.

Despite the chill that enveloped the ground his steps did not crunch against the frozen dew of the earth, and his breath that uttered out before him in living puffs of silver did not deter him from his passage in the rogue lands. He had lived and breathed this air long enough that growing grasp of winter upon it did not faze him now. He would find his peace out here against the world, the living wonders of places unclaimed where the dark and silvers of his coat where strangely mingled with the silvers and darks of a moonlight night.

He was a warrior and protector of Covari now, a guardian to a Purple Wonder and follower of a Lady in Red. It gave him a lot to think upon and the quiets of this world where the perfect place to understand himself and the future he had been set upon, yes, it was out here in the cool shades of a forest in winter that he would find peace.

Jendai

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
05-17-2014, 12:43 AM

When would she stop lingering near her old home and move on? Her old pack was gone, she had found no sign of her parents or any of her siblings here, why did she continue to linger? The small gray fea wandered aimlessly through the forest of willow trees, doing her best to ignore the chill of the early winter night. She wove in and out of their draping branches, going no where in particular and thinking about anything and everything. The moon shining down made her gray pelt a pale silver color, the cool light catching on her vibrant gaze and making them shine a light green.

She almost didn't notice a stranger's scent near-by, or maybe she didn't want to notice. She looked up, glancing around till she spotted a male a short distance away, his fur a similar coloring to hers. She stopped, looking at him curiously for a moment before giving a little shake of her head. He seemed deep in thought, she shouldn't bother him. At least, that's what she told herself. Though, he was sitting all by himself and it was awfully chilly out. She could really use some company... Her eyes drifted back to him and with a shrug she turned her path toward him, figuring the worst that could happen is he shooed her away. She padded up beside him, asking, "Mind some company?"

Speech
Thought
Others

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
05-17-2014, 01:14 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2014, 01:15 AM by Crucifix.)

Lost in the deep recess's of his mind, he also missed the scent of the fae that crept up and around him, wafting through the air to be sampled like a fine wine if he simply raised his head to it and took a single swig. It was her light steps and the soft crunch of cool grass snapping beneath her paws that would bring him to his senses, and raised head would catch the sight of her silver form gliding against the earth to his own still form. Ears would swivel and catch the words she cast his way.

The darkly shaded beast would form a smile across his lips as he looked from her to the world beyond and back again. ?I wouldn't be a gentlemen if I told you no? he would say, rousing himself fully from his wanderings as the expression he cast her way was filled with a gentle teasing, he repositioned himself on the ground, welcoming her to seat herself beside him. ?I'm Crucifix, my Lady? he said, prompting to give away her own.

Jendai

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
05-17-2014, 10:23 PM

Jendai was pleased as the male accepted her offer of company, joking that he wouldn't be a gentleman if he didn't. She chuckled before accepting his offer, settling down on her haunches beside him. He seemed nice enough, at least she assumed so from this first impression. "And I'm Jendai," she replied after he had introduced himself. Her vivid green gaze met his purple one. She liked that they were similar in the way of having a monochromatic coat and such unusually colored eyes.

She glanced around asking, "What brings you out here? I'm not interrupting a meeting or something am I?" Her tone held that same light teasing tone that he had when he first spoke and as she settled her gaze back on him once again she gave him a friendly smile. It wasn't often she was in this good of a mood, but she was happy to enjoy this momentary lapse in her seemingly endless frustration with him.

Speech
Thought
Others

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
05-17-2014, 10:56 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2014, 11:07 PM by Crucifix.)

He would wait a moment to allow her to settle, finding herself on her hunches beside him before she too would speak, giving out her name. He repeated the name throughout his mind. Jendai, it was an unusual name, uncommon to what he was use to but it sounded beautiful rolling off her tongue. He was silent as she spoke, which gave him a chance to see her though the shadows of the night, as she shone against the simple cast of moonlight. Her coat was perhaps more silvery then his own and the moon would capture and hold that light, ten-folding it in the darkness until she glistened with its touch. Her dark points where fewer and further between then his own, but it gave a contrast of shadows to the soft light of her body.

She wasn't afraid to hold his gaze, and that in itself told him a great deal of her personality, a strength of character that did not allowed her to sit beside a stranger in the night and show no worry. He would laugh at her next words, giving his head a subtle shake. ?No moonlight meetings tonight im afraid? he would say, raising an eyebrow at her, did he look like one shrouded in mystery and intrigue to her? ?Just boring old reflection. And what of you Jen? Why do you wonder the woods tonight??

"words"

Jendai

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
05-18-2014, 05:53 PM

She chuckled at his reply, glad to know she wasn't getting in the way of anything. She wasn't sure why she thought he might have been, but her mind did tend to easily jump to wild conclusions at times. "Oh just lingering where I shouldn't be, I'm afraid," she said with a slight smile, explaining, "When I was younger I was a part of Seracia, the pack that used to be near here. It's been taken over by someone else I guess... The last time I had seen my family they were there so I was hoping I might find them here, but so far I haven't seen any sign of them." She shrugged, her gaze shifting down to her paws. "I guess that's what I get for running off on my own, huh?"

After a moment she brought her gaze back up to him, only just now noticing the cross shaped marking on his shoulder. She hadn't noticed it at first because of the darkness, but now that she had her head tipped to the side with interest. She had never seen a marking quite like that or anything quite as interesting. "That's really neat... Is that really part of your fur?" She had heard of wolves having designs dyed into their fur with berries or something of that sort, but it seemed very much real. Never being one to know how to respect another's boundaries, she lifted her forepaw and gently rubbed it against his shoulder, feeling for any sort of substance stuck to his fur.

Speech
Thought
Others

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
05-20-2014, 04:44 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2014, 04:45 PM by Crucifix.)

The brute would chuckle at her response of lingering where she should not be, glad for the touch of her humour she returned to his own teasing. Her next words however would sober him some. She spoke of the pack that had been here before, He assumed she spoke of what was now Covaria ? he had not known who the pack belonged to before. ?Its Covari now ? how long have you been gone from your family?? he would ask, true curiosity in his voice. He had been separated from his for a while and was only now finding them again.

When her attentions fell to his cross, he would grin again, especially when she asked it it was real. ?Not dyed with grapes, I promise? he said, holding back laughter as he remembered another time such a question had come up. He went on to explain its origins. ?Its the mark of my Family, we all bear it. I lost them for a time and it was one of the things that helped me find them again? he explained, making no protest when she moved to touch it for herself. The silvers of her coat where warmer then the moonlight, he absently nodded as her paw touched his side.

Jendai

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
05-22-2014, 01:19 AM

He informed her of the pack's new name and she took note of it before trying to think of how long exactly it had been. "A couple of seasons I suppose... I basically ran off as soon as I was able to hunt for myself. Too much of a sense of adventure." She chuckled at the memories of her younger self, always pushing her boundaries and wondering what else was out there. Now that she had seen what all was out there, at least in the borders of Alacritis, she wondered what she thought was out there that was oh so exciting.

She giggled softly as he assured her that his marking was indeed not died on. It was like he had read her mind. She lifted her eyes to his with interest to his as he explained the mark's relation to his family line. She smiled and said, "I wish I had some say to make it easy to spot my family like this. The only family resemblance I have is my eyes. They're the same color as my mother's."

She lowered her paw back to the ground, her head tipping slightly to the side with curiosity. My old pack... Covari now, you said. What do you know about it? I don't remember Seracia all that well, I was pretty young when I left, but I just wonder what changes they made. Besides the name that is."

Speech
Thought
Others

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
05-22-2014, 01:17 PM
The girl would go on to explain how long it had been, and found that he was suprised with the length of time that had passed. He wondered where her family could have gotten to in that time. To Jen he would smile, a rising in one part of his lips. "Did you find what you where looking for?" He teased, indicating that her adventures must have let somewhere, did she find that excitement that her puppy nature had needed?

He could also understand the lure of having an easy family resemblence, something that stood out and told the work that this was where you belonged. On the other hand, sometimes some descression could be nice, but you could hardly pass unremembered with such a blatent reminder of who you where. "Well, your mothers eyes are gorgeous" he would go on to joke "perhaps that would be enough, ill let you know if I come across any green eyed wolves?" He would offer next.

Her attention would turn to covari, now that she had the name of the pack. "Its fairly neutral" he explained "still finding its feet and its place in the world. Other then that there's not much more to say, except that its run by a wolf who's pelt is naturally red"

Jendai

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
05-29-2014, 12:33 PM

"I guess I did, though it wasn't nearly as exciting as I had hoped it would be," she replied to his question about if she had found what she was looking for. She returned his smile, a soft giggle escaping her. His smile was infectious, that much Jendai knew for sure.

He went on to complement her mother's eyes, and there for her own, making her face warm with a blush. Joking or not, Crucifix's comment kept that smile on her muzzle. She wasn't used to compliments from anyone besides her parents so it was a welcome change. Jendai nodded gratefully to his offer, but added, "I would appreciate that, though I'm afraid there are plenty more green eyed wolves in the world than there are wolves with crosses on their shoulders."

He explained a little bit about Covari, though it seemed there wasn't much to be said. She appreciated the fact that the pack was neutral since she had seen the effects war could have on a pack. She remembered her father being captured vividly and wouldn't wish that experience on anyone. Jendai would raise a brow at his comment on the leader's pelt color. "Well if you and your alpha's coats are any indication, your pack must be full of unique looking wolves," she would joke with a chuckle. "I'd probably blend right in there."

Speech
Thought
Others

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
06-04-2014, 04:42 PM

His own lips would twitch at the corners as she spoke of finding what she had sought but not expecting what she had discovered. He could understand that, his won adventured had never let him where he had expected to go. All the same, it seemed she was done with her wonderings as he eventually had been with his own. The only difference is he had found a pack that he could gladly call home whereas her own home was gone now and she did not have it to go home to.

All the same, she seemed easy to smile and a soft blush had brought colour to her pale cheeks. His lips twitched further, threating to grow into an all-out grin at her reaction. Surely such a pretty thing was use to receiving a compliment or two, especially with it came to the soft silvers of her form or the brilliant green of fantastic orbs.

She spoke of the uniqueness of his pack, and of her own coat and his grin did spread wide across his lips. ?I believe you would fit in there in fact. I would have no problems with showing you the pack if you where interested in finding a home amongst us?? he offered now, sense the similarities they both held and wondered if perhaps she would be happier having a place to call home.

"Speech"

Jendai

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
06-05-2014, 07:31 PM

He offered to show her his pack and she blinked with surprise. She wasn't entirely certain if she would really fit in there, but surely she would if he said so, right? He knew more about the pack than she did after all. "I would like that," she replied after a few moments of thoughtful hesitation. She needed a home and unfortunately she had no idea where her family could be. If she did, she might try to go and live with them, but since she was completely alone she would gratefully take Crucifix's offer. She knew the area at least and would already know her way around the Range. That could be one plus to staying in the pack that was once her home under different management. She smiled eagerly, happy to have somewhere to possibly call home once again. Being a rogue had it's perks, but she missed being in a pack.

Speech
Thought
Others

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
06-05-2014, 09:22 PM

As Beta she would be welcome to enter to the lands under his eye, and he would happily accept her if she wanted it ? but it would be Vi who chose her rank, a duty he wasn?t yet ready to take on nor know if it was even within his rights. But entry well was and he nodded his head to her agreement. ?You don?t have to join us, but at least have a look around and see if you like it. Everyone should have a place to call home? he said with a smile, bumping his shoulder to hers in an affection gesture.

He stretched then, moving out his limbs and shaking them free of stiffness. The air was cold in the darkness and he could feel it in his limbs. His attention had remained on her throughout and he smiled now, gesture with a nod of his head for her to follow. He had risen in his stretching and started out now, his steps light on the coolly crisp grass. ?Let?s see Covari then? he said in way of explaining as he took the lead, waiting for her to walk beside him and heading off to his pack lands.

"My sounds""My Soul"

Jendai

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
06-18-2014, 09:33 PM

Jendai smiled when he explained that she wouldn't have to join now, but instead could simply take a look around. She liked the freedom of that sentiment, though she knew that if the rest of the pack was anything like Crucifix or if they were even slightly interesting she would probably stay. She didn't ask for a lot in life, only to be entertained and to have some kind attention. She could be content with that.

She followed his lead and unfurled her legs from under her, although their difference in height was even more noticeable now that they were standing. It didn't phase her though, she had accepted her short stature long ago and hardly noticed it any more. The silver girl padded alongside him willingly, eager to see his pack and find out more about them.

ooc: if you wanna just pretend that he took her to Covari and she loved it and accepted her that's cool with me xD

Speech
Thought
Others

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
06-18-2014, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2014, 09:52 PM by Crucifix.)

With the girl at his side he would return to Covari. The walk there was a short but pleasant one in the fresh cool air. He had come out here to think and had instead found himself in the company of this pretty dame ? so he was hardly one to complain. The ease in which she accepted a visit to Covari pleased him, the pack was growing each day and he held a deep and almost fatherly pride for the pack.

They would cross over the scent borders and into Covari territory, from here he could begin the tour, showing her the Range which made up the main part of their territory, and the Swamplands that was a lesser used portion of Covari. He showed her also the dens, a few cosy notches and caves that most wolves simply chosen the one most pleasing to them.

OoC: And then she loved Covari and he accepted her? xDD

"Speech"