Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-31-2014, 06:32 PM
Hey guys I can't for the life of me remember the threads I'm in. Postlog's don't seem to work for me so trying something new by keeping them in the signature of the charries that are in the threads so they're always staring me right in the face. This will also help me keep my thread count in line b/c hahahaha luns can't handle 30-40 threads. :P Makes her want to punch herself in the face.

BUT ANYWAY!

If you haven't had a post from me in awhile and are wondering where I am PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD. Because chances are I forgot xD I do humbly apologize for the egregious oversight! Thank you! Feel free to click the links in the sig of whichever character you're waiting on if they have them to see if you're thread is included. (I still need to go through them and put in the actual thread titles ><)

THANK YOU!

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-31-2014, 06:35 PM
http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...=UserCP&CODE=26

This link should take you to a tracker of your threads. If not go to EDIT ACCOUNT > SUBSCRIPTIONS, VIEW TOPICS

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Baldur

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-31-2014, 08:54 PM
0_0 where has this been all my life? *glomps Andy*

Cataleya

gems