An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-13-2021, 10:59 PM
Sparrow felt, y'know, like shit. And why shouldn't she? Mushrooms grew on the top of her head, down her neck, and along her chin and chest. Lions mane? Was that what it was called? That's what Friar had been calling it. It looked dumb. She looked like a horse... mixed with a lion... mixed with a wolf. And even if she tried to remove them- even trim them- it hurt and they bled and oozed blue! Well, she defaulted back to the pack land. The borders weren't marked and they didn't live like a pack here, but somehow it felt a little safer. Sparrow coughed a good bit, then dove into some nearby waters to wash all the ooze off, and also water the new shrooms, she guessed.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Sakura

Tojo-kai
Chinpira

Novice Intellectual (20)

Advanced Fighter (115)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
11-13-2021, 11:26 PM
God she felt like crap. Mushrooms had sprouted on her, even going as far as having little baby mushrooms sprout between her toes and making it uncomfortable when she walked. At one point, she had tripped and tore a mushroom right out, and man was that excruciatingly painful! But where one had been torn away, more little baby mushrooms had grown...they were all sorts of colors, and they didn't exactly fit with her aesthetic. Groaning, she walked slowly and painfully like someone wearing flippers to go scuba diving. Ooze, she noticed, had begun to spill from her nose and mouth like she had a really bad cold, and honestly, it was gross! Tired and hurting to walk any further, she stopped to rest on aching feet, only she didn't quite realize she was about to be Ms. peeping tom and intrude on someone's bath time until she heard the splash of water. Head shot up then, and she stared wide-eyed at the wolf in the water. She looked vaguely familiar, but maybe it was just the mushroom spores she had inhaled or something. "Hey! Very sorry to intrude, but d'you think you could help a girl out?" She asked, eyeing the water. Maybe a bath would help with the pains and the oozing..

"Sakura Haruno"

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
11-13-2021, 11:38 PM
Someone called out to her and Sparrow whipped her head out from the water. It was that one koi girl from the party! "Oh, you! Hey!" she called before launching into a coughing fit. "Dunno if I can help you really, but what do you need?" Sparrow stood so that the woman could see her large, flowing locks of mushrooms. "I think I got it bad," she said, laughing to hide her insecurity. She saw that the other woman was eying the water, and waved her in. "Wanna join? I doubt we can infect each other if we're already both infected."

Sparrow ducked under the water again, swimming felt so much better than walking since it lifted the weight of the mushroom cluster from her body. When she was closer, she popped back up, "You were at the party, yeah? Did I catch your name or was I too drunk?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Sakura

Tojo-kai
Chinpira

Novice Intellectual (20)

Advanced Fighter (115)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

11-14-2021, 12:07 AM
The brown speckled woman seemed to recall her to some degree before launching into a coughing fit. Sakura's ears twitched, though winced a bit with the motion. "Dunno if I can help you really, but what do you need?" When the other woman stood, Sakura grimaced when she realized she wasn't the only one growing mushrooms. "I was going to ask if you could help me with these, but it seems we're both out of luck." She half-joked. "Wanna join? I doubt we can infect each other if we're already both infected." "Oh yes, please!" If the brown speckled woman seemed to be doing fine in the water, then no doubt it was helping.

Sakura hurriedly made her way to it, wincing with each and every painful step as the mushrooms bounced between her toes. She wasted no time in sliding into the water, an audible "aaahh" slipping from her jaws as the weight of the mushrooms seemed to lift just a bit. That, and she could float and take the weight off her aching mushroomy paws. "You were at the party, yeah? Did I catch your name or was I too drunk?" She nodded, a small grin touching her lips. "Sakura Haruno. And I must say, you know how to throw a party, hm?"

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

11-14-2021, 12:15 AM
The woman said she was going to ask if Sparrow could help her, but that it seemed they were both out of luck. Sparrow laughed, "Even if not, I'd warn you from trying to remove them. Mine bleed every time and then they just got bigger anyways. Hurts like a bitch too." Sparrow sucked her teeth, recalling the pain when she tried to have friar remove hers.

Still, the woman seemed to be more than willing to join in and Sparrow flashed her a smile. She introduced herself, saying Sparrow knew how to party. Sparrow laughed again, which threw her into another rough coughing fit, ending in her spitting out globs of glowing liquid. She watched them with a grimace as they floated down the water. "Well, yeah. As king of the pirates it's my job to party. And that one was a 'fuck you' to my ex anyways. You should see a celebration party!" Sparrow dunked herself under water for a moment before coming back up, this time floating on her back. "Yanno, if we don't all become mushrooms first."

Sakura

Tojo-kai
Chinpira

Novice Intellectual (20)

Advanced Fighter (115)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

11-14-2021, 12:27 AM
"Even if not, I'd warn you from trying to remove them. Mine bleed every time and then they just got bigger anyways. Hurts like a bitch too." She winced at the idea, but a sheepish look crept on rather quickly. "I am afraid the warning is late. I tore a baby mushroom when I tripped, and more baby mushrooms grew, see?" She lifted a forepaw up and spread her toes, showing off the colorful little mini-mushrooms growing between them. When Sparrow laughed and coughed again, Sakura watched as she spit out glowing globs of goo. Well...that was gross...but what wasn't nowadays? She had mushrooms growing on her for crying out loud, and ooze leaking from places ooze shouldn't leak from! The next guy probably felt as disgusting as she did, but alas. At least she could hide from it in the water, if only for a little bit.

"Well, yeah. As king of the pirates it's my job to party. And that one was a 'fuck you' to my ex anyways. You should see a celebration party!" Ears perked up at that, though before she could say anything, the woman had dunked herself beneath the water and Sakura waited for her to come back up. If there was one thing Sakura loved more than...well...alot of things. It was her love for other people's drama. "Oh! Pirate King you say? And who dared to be the fool that deserved this...party about them?" She was interested in this drama. In all drama, really. And she floated a little closer to listen, all her attention on the Pirate King before her.

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-14-2021, 11:52 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2021, 11:53 AM by NPC. Edited 1 time in total.)
Firefly Shoppe- Sparrow

The sickness deepens... You begin drooling uncontrollably, long, thick tendrils of glowing saliva looping down from your lips. After an hour, it stops.

Your attention blurs and refocuses. It feels as if you are in a dream as you find yourself alone in the mist. Fireflies gather and light the way to a table with a figure waiting behind it. On the table lay three items, with their prices beside them. "Choose w̶̢̧͉̥̻̟͈͙̽̉̆̿̈͒͋̓̇̍͌̇̎͠͝ì̵̢̝̄͐́͆̓̚ṣ̶̛͙̟͎̤̞̤͎̹̙̭̪͔̓̐̾̂͆̄͆͌̈̈́̏̚͜͝͠ȩ̴͔̱̗̜̾̉̀̓̀͆͛̊̂̍̕̚̚̚ͅl̵̢̦̲̼̠̖̜̺̮̜̺͋̈́y̴̧̨̧̪̗̥̘͇̾͑͗͜͠, and only choose o̷͕̭̊̃̌̊̏̀ņ̸̼͚͉͔̒͐̊e̵̮̯͛̔̀̑͜," the figure says, looming over the table as his eyes seem to peer into your soul. Are they... moving? "If you can afford it, that is. Beware, however, for there are many d̷̡̯͉̎̊̈́͐͠á̴̬̪̣̝̞̅̀̈́̄ṉ̸̢̠̤̹̥̙̜͋͆̚g̷̛͍̹̣̬̙͖̝̘̃̈e̷͓͕̖͓̝̤̿͐͐͜͠ŗ̵̤͚͔̟̹̳̽̒͝ş̸̛͓͔̩̥̦͛̊̈̾̐̒̓ ̴̺͔̃̇̆ahead." He does not seem like he's in the negotiating mood...

I̵̜̖͎͓͒̑̕n̸͓̗̘̫͉̗̻͐̔̿̊͆̋͝v̵̦̹̠͉̖̼̮̎̌͆ȩ̸͕̦͔̳̩̈́͜n̶͍̝̙̯̣̹̫̩͋t̶̟͈̟̲̜̙̣̋̿̓̆̅͊͝͝ŏ̶̼͊r̶̖͎̙͔̥͎͙͈̊̍͝͠y̴̧͔̭͒͆̉̕͝:
  • Go fast juice- 1 /
    The liquid in this bottle is thick and dark, and has something that looks surprisingly like muscle.
  • Opaque Sack of Mushrooms/Crystals- 1 /
    Running out of event currency and not sure what else to spend it on? Gamble on this mysterious pouch and potentially find more mushrooms/crystals within it! Or perhaps something else!
  • Shrink Potion- 1 /
    This bottle is shaped like a pear and within it swirls a sparkly gold liquid. The label shows a crudely drawn image of two wolves of vastly different sizes, with a green checkmark over the smallest one.

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-14-2021, 11:54 AM
Sakura

The sickness deepens... Your legs lock up for about half an hour, then it passes... Odd.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

11-28-2021, 06:38 PM
Sparrow was drawn from her suffering into view of the cloaked man again. He offered his wares and she, his ever loyal customer, contemplated the items ahead of her. She began drooling... Was it over the items or because of the sickness? She wasn't sure, but it wasn't stopping. Thick, long glowing tendrils dropped from her lips into the waters she stood in. They drifted and pulled in the direction of the eater's movement, but never detached from her maw. When she realized it was worthless, she gave her body a hearty shake, sending the ropes of saliva slinging in every direction. Afterwards, she addressed the man, "Your sack, if you will."

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-23-2021, 07:57 PM
Firefly Shoppe- Sparrow

You gain:
  • Opaque Sack of Mushrooms/Crystals-- Running out of event currency and not sure what else to spend it on? Gamble on this mysterious pouch and potentially find more mushrooms/crystals within it! Or perhaps something else!

You lose:
  • Currency (x1)- Used in Firefly's Shoppe, and perhaps elsewhere...