Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-15-2014, 05:11 PM

He had chosen a small temporary den for the two of them to share, it was kind of small but he enjoyed her close proximity. He knew though, that it would not be a preferable place to stay forever. The early morning sun would pour into their shared space, it's light brining the brute into consciousness. He would keep himself from stirring much, only blinking his eyes open as he became aware of his position. Orchid was curled within his embrace, her perfect form wrapped snugly in his embrace. He would pull her tighter to him, closing his eyes blissfully as he took pleasure in her close contact. He would breathe in her alluring scent, caressing her delicate features with his salmon tongue. He would gently twirl her long fur with his claws as he nuzzled her into wakefulness. "My Love, I've a surprise for you today." kissing her gently he'd await her gorgeous gaze.?

"Speech"

Orchid I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-15-2014, 05:27 PM

Leaving behind the meadow had been a serious relief for the girl, and with the safety of the pack beckoning her she began to seriously bloom. No longer did she feel so afraid all the time, and well she still sought out Scorpion?s comforting presence, she had found for herself a strength, and something of a purpose here within the pack. It was with a new sense of wholeness that she snuggled into her brother?s side and slept within their temporary den. It would be him again he brought her to wakefulness, his gentle touch upon her stirring her from her sleep, and blinking, drowsy eyes would look up at him as he spoke.

It took her a moment for the words to settle in, but when they did her eyes would light up, as she wondered what he had in store for her. ?Morning, dearest? she got out between yawning as she stretched out her pretty legs and brought her way fully to the morning world. ?Ready when you are? she said just as softly, allowing him to show his surprise in any way he wanted.

"Speech"

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-15-2014, 06:13 PM

She had grown much more confident within their small amount of time within the pack. She had been a small frightened thing on the plains of the savanna, but here she was simply blossoming. As beautiful as the flower with which she shared her name. Still, she would keep herself within her limits. Completely aware that she still very much belonged to her brother. Vivid eyes would blink open, their innocent appearance taking him in as her consciousness returned. He would watch completely enamored as her face became to light up in recognition of his words. She would greet him sweetly, her words sending shivers desire up his spine. Her legs would extend over his abdomen, her alluring scent filling the den with her disturbance. A deep pleased rumble would resonate from his chest as she spoke of her readiness. He would roll her over, her back to the ground and their chests pushed together. He would take in a deep breath as he with held his guttural instincts. His maw would move to her ear, sensual words whispered slowly. "I have.. A task for you, my most desirable one."

WORDS HERE

Orchid I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-16-2014, 03:25 PM

He would roll her until her back touched the ground and her paws would dangle lightly above her, pushed to the sides with his weight upon her as his eyes looked down into hers. With his head bowed across hers to whisper into her ear her breath would tickle against his own furs. She would find herself giggling slightly as he spoke and she would lightly push her stomach a little further into his chest. ?Of course my Brother, but I can hardly move with you ontop of me? she would point out, her words still soft, and always subdued when she spoke to her brother, but it was clear to see there was more life in her smile now, and more laughter beneath her eyes. ?What is it you wish of me?? she asked him softly.

"Speech"

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-16-2014, 03:40 PM

So docile was his delicate sister, easily allowing him to reposition her body. He would enjoy having her in such a vulnerable position, her soft belly pushed against his skin and gentle breath upon his fur. A smile would wind its way up his lips as her bubbly laugh would follow his words. So innocent would she remain. Life would return to her brilliant eyes, their shining splendid as the morning's rays would shine into them from the caves mouth. His delicate nuzzles would keep Scorpion occupied as her words would be whispered into his ear. He felt the need to pursue his position over her, to hold her pinned beneath him as he took her gentle innocence. "Mmm, you can't, can you." he would breathe as a shiver would run down his spine. Slightly distracted by his original plans his form would retreat from her slightly. Lifting his head, bright yellow gaze would peer deeply into her eyes. "I need you to choose our new den."

WORDS HERE

Orchid I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-16-2014, 03:46 PM

Orchids eyes remained upon her brother, fond and loving to the being that had claimed her and called her his. She could easily say that he was her entire world, after all everything she had was given to her by him, and without him she would be nothing. He seemed to smile down at her, and his words touching the air between them. He agreed with her, and stopped his playfullness to move part of his body off of her. His next words where utterly unexpected, and the look of pure joy that crossed her expression would mirror what suddenly she felt.

?Me...?? she would ask, as through unable to believe that it was so. Suddenly she was full of energy and she squirmed a little beneath her brother, waiting for him to fully remove his weight so she could prance to her feet and see what there was to chose from. This was perfect! She could explain to him her desire to find herbs and they could find a den that suited that as well!

"Speech"

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-16-2014, 03:59 PM

She was so utterly perfect, denying himself a sip of her nectar was the most difficult personal goal he'd ever taken on. Of course he didn't help himself any as he took as many indulgences as she would allow, the close proximity and intimate touches. He didn't doubt her willingness to allow him even further, but to spoil her purity would be a tragedy. As he thought of her gentle curves the perfect she wolf would take in the task he asked of her. The look of pure joy upon her face would make her all the more alluring, her surprise at such an important job obvious. She would squirm, her movements causing him to hold her tighter, an unconscious reaction. "Of course you, my love." he would whisper as he held her energetic body beneath him. Kissing her lovingly, he would remove his weight from her. Finally allowing the two a departure from their temporary home.?

"Speech"

Orchid I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-16-2014, 06:19 PM

Still beaming with no energy and thoughts running miles across her mind she was barely even aware when Scorpian pulled his bulk off her, except to spring herself to her paws and look back at him, a soft smile adorning her lips. ?Thank you, Scorpian? she said past her energy as she almost skipped out the front of their den. She found her eyes appraising the terratory with a new found light as she tried to picture what a perfect den might look like. ?Scoprian.. i've taken an interest in herbs and poisens, somewhere dark and dry would be ideal for storing them..? She explained to him, turning fully towards him as she waited for him to take the lead, after all, no matter that he was allowing her this he was still the one in charge.

"Speech"

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-17-2014, 12:35 PM

She was like a small child with how boisterous and innocent she became as he allowed her the pick of their den. As soon as he let her loose the girl would be on her paws, the excitement like electricity on her paws. She would thank him before her form was completely out the door. He had wanted to enjoy some more time wrapped around her, but her excitement would break him from his plots. He would sigh longingly but would still push himself to his paws. Following her protectively and keeping his bright gaze upon her form. She would look out before the old farmland before them, like she was contemplating her next move. Scorpion would have never guessed she would be so ready to take on her mission. He would wear a proud smile as he observed her mind would project what she wanted. "We will have to do some scouting. I've barely looked around, so you've got no ideas from me." he would stay planted before the front of their old hole, as long as it was better than his pick, he would be delighted. She had to be better at picking dens than him, but really he would be fine with anything. Seeing her light up so brightly had been pleasant enough for him. "Just. Start walking gorgeous." his lips would pull back in a crooked grin as he nodded for her to start looking. He was going to take the day off.?

"Speech"

Orchid I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-19-2014, 10:52 PM

She was delighted through and through at the attention her brother was lavishing upon her, and that tiny bit of freedom he gave her way. It was unexpected and delightful, and she walked with a slight spring in her step. Already she was trying to decide what would do best, and she knew she wanted it to be a cave. ?Yes, my brother? she said with a wink and a bow and obediently began walking through the terratory. He seemed utterly content to let her decide this so she walked on unhindered and utterly devoted to the task. She would stop at an enclouse of bushes and peek inside, but truly it looked like it would get cold and miserable during the winter. She found another small cave that was too open to the elements and had only a small backing. She dimsissed that one was well and kept walking.

She stopped in her tracks when she saw it, she could feel in inside and out and gasped. This was it, she knew it. She bounded forward to examine what she had found. It was almost more a fissure in the earth then a cave, formed beneath a small rise in the earth, not quite a cliff. It started as a slope downwards, which she skidded down gleefuly. There where bunches more cracks inside the cave, like veins that spiderwebs outwards, most of which where not too deep, like tiny natural pantries along the sides of the cave. Numerous and perfect for keeping apart herbs that should not touch. It was dry as well, with a rising platform at the end that tucked comfortably against the back wall of the den like a bed for kings. She looked to Scorpion to see his opinion.

"Speech"

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-21-2014, 10:36 AM

It would not take any convincing of his sister to lead the way. He cared not what the den looked like only that it would be a better stay than their current place of refuge. The girl would comply, giving him a swift bow and verbal acknowledgment before setting off. He would follow, of course he had the final say in the den. However he felt he could truly trust his sister in picking for them. She would lead him to a couple of sites, each one seemingly fine to the brute but Orchid was fixed on finding the perfect den. Scorpion would almost run into the girl as she stopped, her vivid eyes taking in the sudden appearance of her hearts desire. She would bound forward, while Scorpion looked around the cave. There were other openings, which may or may not have connected to the main cave. Prospective sub dens to the one before him. Thoughts would flicker to Othello, and where he might keep her during the cold nights. He knew he'd have to tell his sister about the woman soon. He had no intentions of releasing her anytime soon.
His paws would finally carry him in after his sweet sister, her eyes alight with joy as she surrounded herself in the beauty of her chosen cave. She would look back at him expectantly, asking him silently for his final decision. "it's almost as perfect as you." he would tell her as he move closer to her. Finding himself nuzzling her gently.?

"Speech"

Orchid I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-21-2014, 04:36 PM

The girl couldn?t help but look about herself again and again, she knew this place was perfect, she could feel it in her bones. It was perfect for the herbs, it was good sized, and the raised platform at the end was easily a bed for kings, and was sure to please Scorpion. She knew that as soon as she could she would be off finding moss and other soft padding to properly make his bed. Her brother would not be sleeping on stone, of that she was certain. Her eyes would return to him as he spoke, telling her it was perfect, as perfect as she was.

He moved to nuzzle her and she returned the gesture, still glowing and buzzing with the energy of her find. She was eager to start her herb storage as well, with the prefect natural dividers between the cubbyholes she could keep poisons and herbs apart with ease. ?Just wait till im through with it Scorpion, it will fit for kings? she promised him softly. She would add some scented herbs here and there, nothing girly, just something pleasant and relaxing to bring a touch of homeliness to their find. Homeliness.. yes.. she finally felt that this was home.

"Speech"