gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
05-15-2014, 12:48 PM

Sweet freedom. Alena weaved through the dense forest, her tail flared out proudly behind her. Her violet gaze roamed over the trees surrounding her as she searched for any wolf that might be nearby. One would think that after being captured and tortured for months she would want to be away from everything and anyone for at least a little while, but that wasn't the case. Instead she craved to see someone, anyone besides the faces of the wolves that had kept her captive.

Her mind was racing and as she stopped to look out over the fajord she could hardly stand still. Her jaws and parts of her legs were still rusty red with blood, but she couldn't find it in her to care. Most of her wounds were healed up, but there were a few small ones scattered here and there that were still fairly fresh.

Alena couldn't decide how she felt. Relieved? Enraged? A little of both? Something in her had twisted, something dark and wrong but so right at the same time. Her tail lashed from side to side, her claws raking the dirt underpaw. Invigorated. That was the word. This is how she used to feel, years ago when she first started delving into the world of being an assassin, when the blood lust was still real and she enjoyed every kill. She smirked, a low chuckle rumbling in her chest. She would lift her scarred muzzle toward the sky, letting loose a howl, her tone wild and feral, calling anyone nearby that would dare come share her company.

Speech
Thought
Others

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
05-16-2014, 02:49 AM

Ivory strands of fur covered him, their purity unmarred by anything except for the markings that adorned his face, and the ash that colored his tail tip. He was flawless, his towering form standing at a relatively large height, though not grotesquely tall. Muscle formed his bulky stature, making him seem even more intimidating, his angular face framed by golden and ebony markings that curved like talons around his eyes. His eyes, oh, the eyes that fit so gracefully into his skull where of the purest amber and the cleanest cerulean. He could appear an angel, until you shelved into the darkness that was his mind. An angel cast from the confines of heaven, sent to punish all the mortals that spat against their God above, or perhaps he had clawed his way from the pits of hell. The latter idea seemed more palpable, he mirrored a devil, dangerously seductive. It was as if he was created to bring empires to their knees. He lived for the kill, feeling the bones snap in the spine of his victims, feeling their jugular pump against his canines, as he would bite down- ending their miserable lives. Their crimson tides that would stain his pristine form, never phased him. In fact, in the face of their deaths he could sometimes be found rolling about their blood, all before carefully cleaning himself later- presenting himself as an angel... disguising the devil within.

He traveled relentlessly, never satisfied with where his paws paused. These lands were so lifeless, so amicable. How could anyone survive here? If he were a better man, perhaps he would leave the lands in their peace- rather than ravaging the lands, looking for someone to victimize. A clear call would ring through the fjord he found himself in, and he would pause. The call was loud, as it swirled through the air, meaning he was close to the dame who dared to cry out and announce her alone presence. Well, he couldn't disappoint her, now could he? That wouldn't be very gentlemen like. Scoffing lightly, at the thought that danced about his mind, he turned, moving towards the sound. The scarred woman would be in his gaze soon, a pristine form of ivory- much like himself. Approaching her right side from the trees he would try to come as close to her as possible, before sultry words would pry themselves from his jaws. "The angel calls out, alerting the devils that she is all alone. What an idiotic angel." His tone is harsh, though there is a silky edge too it. Almost inviting her to come in, to come closer, before his canines would seek to rip her heart from her chest.

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
05-16-2014, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2014, 10:49 PM by Alena.)

She would only have to wait mere moments before a pale figure emerged from the trees to answer her call, and she would turn her violet gaze toward him to watch with a smirk as he moved closer and closer. She laughed softly at his comment, intrigued by his rough yet alluring tone. "Oh I'm afraid you're mistaken," she cooed, "There are no angels here. This must be a meeting of devils then." She chuckled once again, turning to face him while her violet gaze glittered with interest and amusement.

Something about his unique face markings stirred something in her distant memories, but she couldn't quite place it. It must not be of much importance and so she brushed it off. Had she been in her right mind she might feel a bit threatened by his sudden close proximity or even his tone, but instead she dared to leave only inches between them, her gaze looking daringly into his two-toned one. "And what name do you go by, devil?"

Speech
Thought
Others

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2014, 07:43 AM

The pallid female claimed to be a devil, rather than an angel. His brow raised slightly over his cerulean eye. Violet eyes, offset her scarred form- a beautiful combination, not that it really mattered. His eyes trailed over her, no surely, the only thing about her that really mattered was the gentle swell of her hips, the secrets that eluded him inside her very core. At her words, a dark chuckle pulled from the confines of his chest. "Who says that I'm one of those devils?" His head tilted, sinister smile revealing his teeth in a half smirk. With mere inches between them, he stilled- not leaning into her yet. "Only the most daring address me, and they address me as Creedance Voltaire." He paused, his head tilting ever so slightly to the left. "Are you daring or are you a mouse?" He questioned. He would wait, his two colored eyes meeting her own violet gaze with intensity, as he contemplated exactly what he would do with her.

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
05-19-2014, 03:00 PM

"Well, you know what they say, it takes one to know one," she would tease, chuckling softly. Of course, really she had no way to know if he was really as devilish as he seemed, but he also did not deny it. He would introduce himself, his name ringing a few more quiet bells in her memories, but again she brushed it off. She had met many, many wolves in her life and heard about many others from those she had spoken with so there was no telling where she might know him from. Besides, everything before she was captured felt like a dream.

He questioned her daringness, and she would chuckle, her violet gaze never wavering from his. "You'll find that I am quite daring, Creedance Voltaire. And if you too are daring you can call me Alena Leone." She felt oh so lucky to have brought a wolf as interesting as this out of the woods to welcome her back to the lands of Alacritis. Had a lesser brute come to greet her she might have devoured them whole.

Speech
Thought
Others

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
05-23-2014, 05:02 AM

Was he a devil?

Perhaps the word devil was to tame for him, perhaps the darkness that ruled his mind- the rank ideas that flowed through his brain and into his heart, were a level of evil beyond a devil. The word devil seemed to have its limitations, and he seemed to have no boundaries. The source of all evil? Perhaps it was within him that evil was spawned. There was no sought retribution, no insanity, no righteous reason, or hurt feelings to take the blame for the sickening things that he was capable of. There was only the desire to do them, to watch the word burn. Devil didn't define him.

She teased him with her words, which was perhaps the act of a sheep- a foolish lamb. Who would tease someone capable of such monstrosities? Only a fool. He didn't comment on her words, rather his ivory ears flicked back in a seemingly bored expression. She'd have to grab his attention quickly, or he'd be forced to find another way to amuse himself. She went on to address him, calling him by his name- proclamations of a daring beast leaving her pristine jaws. He chuckled, noting her name in the fore-front of his mind, a detail that could soon be forgotten if she didn't make an impression. His head tilted, ever so slightly to the right, in the silence that followed before a question- more over, a demand would leave him. "Why are you out here, Alena Leone?"

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
05-30-2014, 03:15 PM

His interest seemed to waver, not that Alena much cared. She didn't care much for anything these days, much less what a stranger thought of her. However, she had hoped that he would have been a bit more... exciting. He questioned her presence here, his question holding a bit of force behind it, making it more of a demand than a question. "I'm merely getting some fresh air," she replied honestly. She wouldn't mention the fact that she had just gotten free of the cave she had been held in for several months, figuring that wouldn't interest him much. "And looking for a bit of company... I haven't found anyone up to the task as of yet." She smirked and added, "That is, unless you think you can handle me, Creedance."

She wasn't really sure what she wanted from him, she merely knew that she had been cooped up for far too long and now she only wanted to rebel against every normality that she had held herself to before her life took a strange, wild turn. Her tail flicked behind her as she watched him curiously, wondering what the male would do next.

Speech
Thought
Others