DesireƩ

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-20-2014, 10:07 AM

Desire? had strayed well away from her den,residing on the edge of the invisible borderline. Something felt oh to wrong, a bitterness held thick within the air. Her mind would remain jumbled, not being able to focus for more then a few seconds. She would shake her small crown, pacing across the dusty plains. Little did the purple nymph know that a plague had spread wide and far, infecting many of them in there paths. A small pain began near her eyes, though it soon became much more then a little headache. She'd squint, the feel excruciating. The next thing she knew her eyes felt as though they where filled with tears waiting to be released down her angular face, though it felt much heavier then water. Desire? would open her eyes, blood beginning to pour down her facade, sloping rapidly down until reaching the floor. She wanted to scream, to shout for help, but no noise would leave past her lips. The fear that she was alone got her uneasy, was she going to die? Was Covari struck down with an illness.

Her body would cower slightly to the ground, almost as though she was trying to shield herself though failing. Her crown would dip in closer to her chest before the purple babe would stagger back. She no longer felt like herself, the rani felt the anger boil thick within her veins, though that anger then turned into panic. Her breathing rate would quicken and before she knew it Des would lower herself onto the ground, unable to see anything.Blinded for a moment. She could only hope another would come and find her, to take her away and guide her back to the safety of her den or somewhere secluded. Her lilac fur would become matted with blood, the mess far worse then she could imagine.

image by Serendipity

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
05-20-2014, 11:14 AM

A sort of doom hung the air. Ears hung loosely against her skull, uncertainty surrounding her. Something was wrong, the earth screamed it. It was oddly quiet, as though someone had pushed a button and frozen everything. Creamy limbs pulled her forward, wanting to seek out her Queens, to make sure all the well and that she hadn't missed something. But the more she moved, the strong the stench of blood became. It was barely noticeable at first, but soon it mingled with Vi's mate perfume. Her pace quickened to an easy lope, eyes darting back and forth.

As the familiar purple woman came into view the russet woman stopped. The Queen cowered, curling herself up into a ball. Concern flared in her chest, there was no one around, why would the Queen be cowering. Cautiously she would move forward, uncertainty making her movements slow. "My lady?" Her words were soft, not wanting to startle the woman. She would creep forward until she stood a few feet away. It was then that she noticed the blood. Panic flared in her chest. Blood spattered the ground and matted the Queens face. She was crying. But instead of tears, it was blood. Dread filled her chest, freezing her in place.

WORDS HERE

DesireƩ

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-21-2014, 11:56 AM

Her muscles would tense, multiple shivers slithering down her spine. Desire? was still in shock, still not quite understanding how this was even possible. A voice would push firmly against her lobes, though it almost fell upon death ears. The purple woman would slowly lift her crown, looking like a creature from hell rather then from the heaven. She had trouble to see who it was at first, mistaking it for her mate. "Vi...?" Her usual soft voice was replaced with emptiness, though there was a hint of struggle within her tone. It soon became clear it wasnt her wife, but another. They appeared similiar at first glance, but she knew this was someone she knew little of. "Sib.. sibelle? Whats going on? Am i... i going to die?" It came out much simplier then she would expect, but what else could she say? Did it look bad? Was any others affected. Surely no herb or medicine could cure her. "Please... take me somewhere where im not in the open, i dont feel safe so vulnerable." She'd whine, feeling suddenly tired.

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2014, 12:04 PM

As the purple Queen lifted her crown, the severity of her illness became strikingly evident. The woman forced herself not to react to the blood that matted her face and dripped from her eyes. She looked like hell. The woman would call out for Vi at first causing the russet woman to creep closer. Soon her own name fell from the woman's lips along with questions that she didn't have the answer to. "I don't know but you're going to be fine, we'll figure this out." A request and a potful whine filled her audits, bringing her to Queens side. She would align herself so that she stood right beside the purple woman, lowering herself so that she would lightly press against her, providing support if needed. "You can lean on me if you need to." The russet beauty would act as a guide for her ill leader. Unfortunately, she would have to separate the Queen, there was a risk for contamination, and she knew nothing of this disease or if it had already spread. With slow steps, the woman would lead the Queen away, guiding to a den that was away from the rest the pack. Soon she would need to seek out Vi, something terrible was about to happen to them all.

WORDS HERE