Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
11-18-2021, 01:34 PM

Relm had been completely delirious as of late, not that anyone would notice because she was never really around anyone. She was driven mad inside her own thoughts,voices always in her ears, static mostly that made her not see what was happening around her. She couldn't remember anything from the last few days, weeks even. Had she been hunting? She couldn't remember.

Her paws led her back to where she once lived with Kefka, though, no she didn't want to be here. Somehow standing inside the old cave-den she couldn't remember how she got here. Her breath was labored as she paced back and forth on the old ripped furs, damaging them more as her paws and claws ran over them. "He's coming, he's coming..." She whispered into herself as her eyes clenched tight still pacing. As she snorted from the tickle in her nose, ooze flung from her face and onto the furs and stone floor but she didn't pay mind to them in her madness. She growled at the thoughts, she was sure Kefka was here and ready to take her.

"Relm"

Kichi

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOoze ImmuneThe Ooze Participant
11-18-2021, 09:30 PM

Kichi had plenty of thoughts in his head and perhaps it was all of those revelations that had cut off listening to the dead ghosts.  Perhaps all the revelations in regards to the dead had been enough to shut them up.  Regardless of the reason he had made his way farther north, needing time to really sift through his thoughts.  

There was another thing; for the second time, he had met that strange firefly fellow.  He had warned Kichi of ‘things’ were coming.  Bugs and sky were screaming of it?  The fellow had seemed to like Kichi’s prior gift and perhaps that had helped earn him those bits of information.  The most important part was a warning that he would need to find strength.  Kichi couldn’t imagine how to really ‘prepare’ for what he didn’t understand so would simply react to whatever life threw at him.  Same as ever.

Kichi had never been to these mountains before but exploring it might help clear his mind.  Even as he roamed thinking about Lurid, his parents, life, and the warnings for the future he heard a voice pulling him from the swirl of conflicting thoughts.  From inside the cave, the voice sounded different than he recalled but all it took was scenting the area to know who it was.  There were few wolves he’d spent enough time with to remember their scent.  Relm was one of those few.

Kichi made his way into the cave-den, his eyes focusing in on Relm, and remained quiet a second, furrowed brow watching her.  She was clearly sick the ooze dripping from her was similar to many of the sick prey animals he’d seen.  “Relm,” the wolf whispered her name gently.  There was no tight bond to them but she was one piece of his past that had no bad endings.  Kichi hadn’t experienced the numerous wolves sick with it to be experienced with how viral it was spreading amongst them though it was easy enough to assume it came with the other strange happenings.  

“You need a healer,” which meant finding one which was the one problem when both of them were loners.

"Speech"

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
11-19-2021, 10:29 AM

Relm growled at first to the more than familiar voice, her head turning to side eye the boy with the lift of her jowl. She relaxed though as she saw Kichi standing there, her one eyed gaze looking back around the den. She coughed again, keeping most of the ooze still inside her mouth but sprayed a little more back onto the furs under her.

She turned around, laying down with her sighted side facing him. Her head found the furs under her and she was looking out into the cave walls rather than her friend. "Please don't leave me Kichi." She pleaded with him, though it was much deeper than he may have suspected. She had been so silently mistreated by Kefka, but she was always so shielded by showing those emotions sometimes to even herself. She fought with them instead of giving in. She hadn't acknowledged that he had told her to find a healer, and instead her bright pink glowing tears gently fell down her face. She was certainly not like herself.

"Relm"

Kichi

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (250)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Shard

11-19-2021, 04:29 PM
Kichi barely seemed to notice the growl as he watched Relm with some concern.  There was so little of his past left that hadn’t fallen off a cliff.  It didn’t matter how close they were, he didn’t want the frayed bits of safer memories to also be tainted.  Relm’s health was a thing worthy of trying to resolve.  He didn’t care if they went years without seeing each other again but it was nice to know she still existed.

Her suffering was concerning enough but her words were shocking.  He’d never thought to hear her plea in such a voice.  His aloof layer was peeled away at this.  “Sure, come with me though.  Let’s find you some help.”  How should he do that?  That firefly dude maybe had something?  “Come on!  We need to go grab a bunch of crystals and mushrooms!  When that guy comes we can see if he knows how to heal you and we’ll have what he likes to pay with!”  The guy had some strange items and he had seemed relatively nice enough, as far as Kichi labeled nice.

“Relm, come with me, ok?”  The words offered again slowly, wanting to make sure the words soaked in.  “I have a plan.” It was possibly far-fetched but Kichi didn’t know any healers and had no clue about finding someone near here and doubted Relm could go far.  How would he summon the guy?  Kichi had no clue but maybe he’d know if someone had enough crystals and mushrooms, maybe he should ask the fireflies?  Sure, asking fireflies sounded stupid but the guy really seemed like some big mass of fireflies or maybe one huge firefly that was, well he didn’t know.  Insane idea but so was the whole situation.

"Speech"

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

11-19-2021, 07:22 PM
Her head raised again as Kichi spoke, coughing up more ooze in his words. Her paw lifted to wipe the tears away though it was met with a lot more ooze than just the tears. Her paws revealed the multitude of mushrooms and crystals that she had collected over the past couple months. She couldn't say she had any idea what he was talking about but surely he could relate. Relm who was once so strong and unbreakable just like him, broken like a poor little girl. It was probably a sight he could never expect, or one he never wanted to see.

Kichi again asked for her to come with him, her eyes fluttered around the room with some sort of paranoia like there was someone else here or maybe the voices had come back. "He wouldn't like that Kichi." She stated gently, "Nothing can help me now. He will be here soon." But still after a moment, she found herself standing, the madness somehow made her forget why she had secluded herself here even though she had just seconds ago voiced a partial reasoning to Kichi. Kefka was coming for her, but she didn't want to be alone.

"Speech"

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
Admins
11-19-2021, 08:14 PM
Relm

Your poop glows for the next few days.

You gain:
  • Mushrooms (6x)- Used in Firefly's Shoppe, and perhaps elsewhere...

Kichi

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (250)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Shard

11-20-2021, 01:31 AM
Kichi had never felt such fear of someone with his fear instead of having been the betrayal from others.  Still, he had indeed always known Relm to be independent and with strong will so to see her so scared now lead to numerous questions that really didn’t need to be asked right now.  Truthfully it was none of his damn business really.  Seeing her like this felt stranger than the eternal night.  Kichi had a set understanding of how the world worked and piece by piece these truths were slipping away from him.

When she showed her collection of mushrooms and crystals Kichi raised up his brows, “Well, you already gathered up what I was wanting to grab.  Just come right to the entrance of the cave, I’m going to be just one step outside it.  If you're at the entrance it means I’m still right next to you.  I won’t go any further.”  Kichi had never had to offer someone so much reassurance and most likely he was doing a piss poor job.  If he met the wolf who had done this to her he’d kill them and drop the corpse at her feet.

Kichi stepped out to the cave entrance and of course, there were more than enough fireflies there. “Hey, you guys.” Not that fireflies could understand so it was kind of stupid what he was doing.  “You guys have a friend, right?”  Who knew if they were really friends.  Kichi’s plans had more holes in them than the rocks out here had cracks.  “I want to speak with him.  Tell him to come in the cave and see if he likes any of the mushrooms and crystals my friend collected?  He can have all of them free of charge though I request information.” The message was passed and Kichi turned to move back to the cave, to Relm, and to her stockpile.

Talk

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
Admins
11-20-2021, 06:56 PM
F̷̢̢̢̨̨̢̛̛̬̜̩̹͇̝̗̪̜͙͕̝̫̟̥͖̯̱̰̹̗̺̜͈̰͚͎̜̘̩̠̱̱͈̜̭̀̍̇̋͊̉̂̈̑̓̉̄̈́͗̑͗̓̽͋̾̍͛͗͛̏̐̑͐̒̔͋̕͘͘͜͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅÍ̷̡̢̞̘͖͙̮̺̝̼͉͈̼̣͕̲̜̤̦̦͚̗̃̊̕͝ͅR̵̨̨̳̭͚̻̱̥̮͓̫̤̺̱͕̹͚̲͕̼̙̯̟̻̠̖͙̘̦̀́̊̒͑͊͋̏́͑̈́̔̌̈́̒́̂̑̃̅͗̅̄͆̍͆̃̓̾̀̾̒̎̾̓̿̅̏͊̕̕͝ͅȨ̸̡̛̤̬͇͍̬̗̙̠͔̓̅̄͊̀̃͐͐̄̏̈̍͗̓̋̏̀̈́̉̐͊́̄̅͘͠F̸̡̡̢̣͔͎̭̳̱̙͖͍̣̳̣͓̰̠̳̜̲̣̠̖̖͉̘̗͙̖̼̜̖̞͙͇̲̫̺̻͙̥͈̬̤̬̩͒ͅͅĻ̸̳̟̘̫̺͓̺̊̋͑̈́͊̇̽̏̒̔̉̊̽̇̉̔̑̉̔͋̈́̈́̃̐̽͘͝͝͝Y̵̡̡̛̛̦͙̬͙̮̘̺̗͕̜̜͙̟͍̺͙̖̫͕̩̆͊̊̈́͛͛̈́̌͊̀̾̿̄̅̏̿̽̑̌͂̇̋̎̐́̑̈́͂͊͒̏̕̚͘͜͝ͅ ̷̨̢̢̢̨̛̣͓̭̘̯̜̗͔͇̜̟͕͙̬̘͖̠̫̫͚̩̠̬̠͍̦̰̯̈́̂̄̂̐̆̀̅́͘͘͜S̷̡̧̡̛̬͕̫̮͖̹̣̖͓̥̹͓̹̹͉̩̠̩̻̠̝͕͐͐̈͒́̈́̄̿́͊̉͊͐̈̆͒̈́̈́̍͊̊́̾̾̄̕̕̚͠ͅͅḨ̵̪͍͓͍̓̎̽͐̐̇͊̈́̊̐̓̎̄̔̋͐̔̏̽͐̿̑̏̏̅͐̆͂̂͒͆̒̄̉̏̈́͌̒̉̎̆͘̕͝͝Ŏ̵̢̧̢̗̬̰̣̹̘̰̥̗̥̦̫̙͈̞̣̘̞̯̟̱̖̀̏͝ͅͅP̵̨͚̟͚͇͎̣̝̞̈́P̶̨̛̛̘̣͍͎̱̙̲͚͚̼̟̈̀̍͆̍̎́͐̈́͐̐̓̆͂̃́̋̍͆͠E̵̢̨̧͍͕͖͍̰̹̦͕̼̺̤̙͉̫̝̠͇̯͙̬̩͉̱͍̔̓̉͋́́̆͐̇̈́̔́̂̓̄͋̈͗͘͝- Kichi

You cough up a hairball. It doesn't match your coat.

You gain:
  • Mushroom (1x) - Used in Firefly's Shoppe, and perhaps elsewhere...

You blink, and you're face to face with a figure who seems as if it's clipping through d̴̰͚͖̮͙̥̥̙̥̬̬̼̙̟̤͖̘̺̩͓̙̣͙͇̤͓̰͕̺͉̳̰̰̺̠̠̟͓̘̭̘̿̈́͛̈́̇̈͗́́͂͌̓̈͛́̀̿̽̓̈́̈͘͜͝͝į̸̡͔̖͈͕͙̺͈̺͔͇͍̭͖̖̟̙͚̠̯̻̘̼̙͇̮̬̳̹̼̣̻͖͉̪̾̀̆̔̉̽͋̄̇̄͂̈́ͅͅm̶̧̢̱̯̲̻̳̞̦͚͖͎̼̹͙̩̹̟͕̥͉̤̭̠͔͎̜̪̲͈̰̼͙̟̱̺̯̼̐̿͛͑͛̅̍́̇̔̎̀̾̉̒͋̾̒̿͛̀̕͠͠͝è̸̢̡̧̥͓̩͉͉̙̺̫̦͍̮̤͙̩̭̹̬̰̭̮̫̹͉̦͔̘͛̈́̍̓̒͌͊͌̌̍̽̓̏̎͘̚͜͝n̴̢̧̝͕͇͚͉̩̱̫̭͇̬̹͎̈ͅś̷̨̨̡̖̩͚̖̱͇͇͔̪̺͎̮̤̻̹̯͔̺̰̯͉͔̼̗̙͈̯͙̮̳̤̹̳̹̝̝̦̻̃̇̌́͒̊̓͋̌̍̐̕͜͝͝ͅi̸̧̧̨̧̭̳̦̲̣̜̼̙̅͛̓͊͆͌̔̿̋͆̑̍̏̔̏̓̌̕̕̕̕͠͝o̴̧̢̦̗̘͔͕̮̼̣̬̥̠̱͚̱̣̩̭̟̺̲̠͕̹͓̲̜̙̝͇͓̩͚̦̿̇̽ņ̶̧̢̢̛̥̣͎̦̬̫͍̪̣̣̦̜̹̝͖͚̟͕̮̫̣͉̗̘̼͎͕͈͉̇͂̊̒̅͛̄̄̅́͂̍͌̌̀̀͂̎̍̆̉̈́̐͋͂̍̈́̽̌̽͘̕͘͘͘͜͜͠ͅs̸̢̧͚̖̟̞̲̥͔̣̼̰̥͔̲̟̮̟̹̠̱̩̬̹͉̯͇̣̭̦̪̱̣͉̭̖͖͚͊̃͋̐͑͌͋̊̕͝ͅ. In front of him, a small wooden stand, which thankfully looks firmly placed in your dimension. On the table lay three items, with their prices beside them. "Choose if you ḑ̴̛̠̲̰̪͎̮̻͕̝̻͉͇̳̙̗̬̤̖̙͚̰̲̑̆̎͆̉̉̈́̍̂̑͂̽͐̽̔͌̈̈́̓̒̂̅͘͘͜ͅą̵̪͙̦̖̮̮͈͖͇̭̗͈̖̫̲̗̜͍̀̾̾̎͂̈́̓͗̎̎̿͋͛̒̑̅̐́̔́̓̕̚͠ͅŗ̵̧̧̛͉̝̰͉̖̯̘̜͉͍̥̟̖̫̤̪͖̬͇͖͓̪̩̫̊̍͂̄͘͜ę̴̡̢̧̢̳̲̹̬̻̫̦̣̣̠̳̼͍͇̜̓͌́̚͜͝, and if you can a̵̘̜͇̱̽̌̇̅̐̏͗̑̂̽̊͆̏̒͝f̵̨̨̜̭̬̠̞̫̮̲̺̼̝̻̟͖̯̼͚͕̻̤̤͉͉̯̈́̾̈́͐͝f̷̟͓͖͔͕͎̥̖̝̞͈͆́̏̀͐̌̈̀̓̎͒̾̃̊̏͛̍͗͜ơ̷̡͓͙͓͚͙̪̖̻̣̞̹̻̻͇̫͓̟̹̔͌̑̈́͛̀̀̀̑̚͝r̷̢͈̝̝̲̼̦̺̜͔̲̳̀̈́ḑ̵̣̜̤̲̹̠͖̪͖͔̗̫̮͎̼̯͎͕̫̭̣͈̥̏ͅit," the figure says. You can't bring yourself to look away without some effort. You are keenly aware of his gaze. He does not seem like he's in the negotiating mood...

Į̴̧̘̹͙̘̲̤͖̔́͑͌̅̾̊͐̍͋̀̓̅̉̇̑̍͠͠ń̶̯͉̫̤̳͚̣̖̳̯͍̤͓̟͉̥̩̀͋̌ͅv̵̡̧̳̠̬̰̺͔̖̠̳̥͉͉̜͕̗͕̋̈͘ͅę̸̧̢̢̯̠̜̟̘̺̳̟̃̑͌̀̉̓͋͊̃̍̑̂̐̇̓̌͆̈́́͗̓͘͠n̵̡͙̲̞̰̭͖̠̮̺͊̉̑́͒̓͌̈́͐̅̚͝ţ̶̢̛̠̮̼͙͙̗̣̘͇̘͓͈͈̱̮̩̲̩̱̠͎͌̽̈́̒̍̎̀̋͗̇̔͊̇̀̀̋̈́͋̉́͌͜͝͠ơ̸̢̨̨̱̟̹̘̩̤̠͈͕̠̪̥̥̙̓͋̎͛̌͐̓̈́̐̌̂͂͑̋͘̚͜͝͠ȑ̴̠̬̫̻̠̘͔͖̦̰̩̖͎̜̞͉̘̭̙̮̰̹̙͔̳̬̱̆̎̍̿̌̇́̍̒͆͗̀͒͐͋̄̓͆́̕͘͠͝y̴̧͎̟̦̘̝̠̣̮̻̥̰͆͆͋͐͂̈́͊͛̈͋͆̊̇̄̾̈́̔̓̽͂̋̽̚͘:
  • Mushroom Bath Bomb- 2 /
    It looks like a bunch of mushrooms, grass, and plants rolled into some mud. The seller assures you it’s good for styling your coat pattern exactly how you’ve always wanted it.
  • Xtra shrink potion- 2 /
    It comes in an extra tiny bottle. There’s barely even one drop!
  • Shrink Potion- 1 /
    This bottle is shaped like a pear and within it swirls a sparkly gold liquid. The label shows a crudely drawn image of two wolves of vastly different sizes, with a green checkmark over the smallest one.

Kichi

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (250)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Shard

11-20-2021, 10:19 PM
When Kichi got done coughing up a strange hairball he furrowed his brow only to look up at the firefly man once more in his presence.  Kichi gave a singular wag of his tail in greeting.  He’d asked fireflies to bring the firefly man and he came!  Would anyone believe him if he told them about this?  The whole thing was crazy.

“Your back,” relief sounded in his voice.  What was this with him always wanting to sell things?  Kichi quickly skimmed the labels before looking up at him.  “I don’t need anything here,” Kichi spoke with soft respect.  Gotta show respect to a guy that appears and disappears from nowhere and clearly had abilities that shouldn’t exist.

“I asked the fireflies to have you come to see me for a specific reason and, thank you for coming”  Kichi waved a paw in the direction of the collected mushroom and crystals.  It seemed Relm had collected a good number of them which would hopefully now prove useful. “You can have all of these that you like,” They didn’t look quite like the ones he was asking for but they sure seemed close. “Will any of these work?  I only ask for this; either a medicine that can cure Relm or even if you can just tell me what I can get that would work for a cure.  I can gather ingredients if needed.” Kichi gave a small shake of his head, “I don’t need anything for myself.”

(Note: 1 mushroom found is in pile - rest of crystals/mushrooms are just rp gathered)

"Speech"

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
Admins
11-28-2021, 04:36 PM
Firefly Shoppe- Kichi

This guy again? If a faceless hooded could look displeased, he would, but instead he simply is silent and watches. "My terms were clear. Crystals or mushrooms for the items I'm offering - and not these ones," he explains as patiently as he can muster, though he snatches the currency away from Kichi regardless, finding one in there that can be of use to him. "There is no cure I can offer you. Remember, wolf, time heals all wounds - at least the ones that don't kill you first."

You lose:
  • Currency (x1)- Used in Firefly's Shoppe, and perhaps elsewhere...