gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Dikui
11-18-2021, 07:45 PM
Morgawr was generally living in her own mind, her vivid imagination providing more than enough life for her tastes. She played with her siblings sometimes. She had characters and tales and arcs, half-plotted and mostly-remembered. Biggie's story was her first and most thought-out; she could probably summarize it best as: 'A girl protecting her parents and trying to go on an adventure but being thwarted by dangers'. It was a beautiful tragedy, in her opinion. Biggie was trapped by her own world. Sometimes Morgawr felt a little like that herself. She was occasionally struck by a lightning bolt of longing for a fantasy world.

Today was one of those days. She was wandering around, not out of the Armada's territory but not very close to the den either. She was never scared when she was daydreaming, so she wasn't feeling the least bit shy.

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
11-22-2021, 06:26 PM

Azure was becoming more frantic and paranoid by the day. Having children was something he knew would be overwhelming, annoying, painful, gross, and he'd prepared for that negativity and suffering. What he did not plan for was the sickness, the infection spreading across the world, the missing sunlight, and the way he felt he and everyone he loved might die at any moment. He spent every moment he could supervising the pups who had been unleashed against his will, though it was becoming more and more difficult to restrain himself from unloading his paranoia and anger upon them. "Morgawr." He spoke as he approached, alarmed at the far-away look in his daughter's eye. Every oddity to him was the beginning stage of an infection - one Azure would go to any lengths to protect his children from. "What are you doing so far from the den?"

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Morgawr

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (30)

Intermediate Healer (50)

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Dikui
11-26-2021, 06:44 PM
While wrapped up in her fantasy land, Morgawr didn't notice her father approaching. She was busy working out the details of a scene where Biggie spoke with her sickly mother, Little-Tail. Little-Tail was close to death. Morgawr mouthed the words to Biggie promising Little-Tail that she would stay forever. And ever. She cast aside all of her dreams for adventure that day. It was very dramatic, lit by yellow moonlight and filled by heavy rain pounding on the tunnel they lived in.

When Azure spoke, the magic dropped away. "Hmm? Oh, um. I was--I dunno. I'm fine," she stuttered out. She wasn't a big talker, and she kind of just wanted to go back to her story. She liked the inside of her mind much better than the outside, especially when other people got involved, even her family. While she couldn't exactly tell the expression on her father's face, she didn't like looking at him.

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
11-26-2021, 06:52 PM

She stuttered out a reply and Azure's brows furrowed further, staring down at his daughter intently and half-expecting ooze to begin dripping from her nostrils. 'Fine' wasn't good enough for the man and he stepped closer. "You don't know what you're doing out here?" Azure prodded. Loss of time was something he was experiencing, something caused by the infection in the mind. "Do you remember leaving the den today? What else do you not remember?" The more his mind churned, the more Azure became convinced that Morgawr was sick. His heart began to pound heavily in his chest, and while he waited for a reply Azure did his best not to simply pick her up and drag her home to be locked away forever.

"Speech"

Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Morgawr

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (30)

Intermediate Healer (50)

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Dikui
11-27-2021, 08:28 AM
Azure stepped closer, demanding a better answer. "You don't know what you're doing out here?" He sounded scary. Morgawr figured that it would be in her best interest to answer quickly. "I was just thinking, but don't worry! I remember everything. She was mostly lying. She hadn't lost her memory, but she was generally unobservant and even more when she was lost in thought as she'd been. Her mind was so busy and her ideas so alluring that sometimes she couldn't pay any deep attention to the outside world. She smiled, trying to look reassuring. "Why are you so scared, dad?" She didn't want her father to be afraid. While she assumed that she could take care of herself, she did know that she was just a pup and actually couldn't survive alone. She liked being independent, but she still wanted to be taken care of when she wanted to be.

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

11-27-2021, 01:05 PM

His daughter's rapid reply did manage to ease the paranoid wolf's worries and Azure huffed an exhale as she explained she hadn't forgotten anything or gotten confused, she was merely thinking. Azure still didn't understand what sort of thoughts could compel the pup into such a far-away state, but then again Az had not been the type to daydream when he himself was a pup. "Good. If you start to feel different, wrong, sick, you need to tell me or your mother." He insisted, ready to drop the subject and leave his daughter to her exploring.

The pup's next words brought Azure's head to snap back to her, his lip pulling up before he could think it through twice. "I am not scared of anything." Azure told the pup firmly. The subject was a sensitive one, especially with how fast his fear of the dark had come on once he'd been infected. Az didn't consider scaring children to be ideal, but as sick as he was it was difficult to separate the rational from the paranoid and crazed. "Watch your tongue, Morgawr."

"Speech"

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-27-2021, 01:35 PM
Azure

Your mind convinces you that the being nearest to you is trying to kill you.

You gain:
  • Crystals (7x)- Used in Firefly's Shoppe, and perhaps elsewhere...