Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-14-2014, 09:10 PM

Fluttering, twisting and falling to land upon frozen ground that had been bitten by a coating of fall frost. The trees above him swayed in their stark nakedness their shrouds of leaves laying tattered below them. Winter was waiting around the corner, it's fangs bared in a spring to bite and tear and render and bring the world of blood filled color to it's end in favor of the colors of silence and stillness. Shilah had a difficult decision to make and he chose to leave Valhalla. He would turn to his nomadic lifestyle and learn of the Druids and their healing methods from a young brute named Bard. What did they each know that the other did not? There was a wealth of learning opportunity ahead of him and Valhalla was well stocked with wolves. There would be others to fill his space of that he was certain. And so he tipped his head to the sky and howled for Erani.

"Speech"

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
05-18-2014, 10:10 AM
Erani Adravendi

Erani gazed up at the gunmetal grey sky, watching the flakes flutter to the earth. Winter had rolled into place at last. Thus far Valhalla had been successful. But she had noticed a lag in activity. It would need addressing. However much she wished all those who needed a home could stay, Valhalla did not need lazy wolves in its ranks. There had been a few wolves absent at the meeting, and as she made her way through the territory, she gave a mental sigh.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the song of Shilah, one of the two Nomads who had made their home in Valhalla. She had been wondering when one of them would call? They were Nomads, after all; healers of elite skill who traveled, rather than keeping to one territory year ?round. She?d been expecting this. So she turned and headed toward his call with a small flick of her tail.

As she came into speaking distance of the Nomad male, she greeted him with a smile, as gentle as ever. ?Shilah. Ready to head out today?? She wondered if he would continue what had been between their birth packs; an allegiance, one where the Nomads would visit for perhaps a few seasons each year, before leaving to continue their insatiable search for knowledge of the healing Craft. Deep blue gaze observed the male. Call it sentimental, but she hoped he would.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Shilah I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-24-2014, 02:15 PM

Shilah waited quietly for the queen, losing himself in the stillness of the last of autumn mornings. It wasn't long before the shimmering white star appeared and he was a bit surprised to see she had guessed his intent. Shilah nodded sadly. "Yes, it is not in my nature to linger in one place. I must be moving on and doing what I can to help the rogues during this winter. I have also found myself a teacher. While he is the same age as I his ways are different as is his knowledge. We hope to learn from one another. I hope we may still be allies?" His words slipped softly from his maw as well as his heart, barely giving him time to pause. There was so much to say and not nearly enough time to say it in. "Thank you." he finally added.

"Speech"

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
05-25-2014, 03:46 PM
Erani Adravendi

Erani smiled as she listened to Shilah?s explanation. ?I?m glad that you intend to keep your birth pack?s traditions alive. And I will uphold mine by allying with you. Perhaps a new branch of the Nomads will rise here in Alacritia, and the old allegiance will become apparent.? Her tail swayed gently, her head cocking slightly at his thanks. ?No. It is I who must thank you, for being a part of my family, and serving with Valhalla.?

She stepped forward, offering a lick to the male?s Nomad marked brow. ?Perhaps when I next see you, you will have enough knowledge to receive the Fully trained mark upon your brow.? She smiled at the male, stepping away. ?Walk safely, Shilah of the Nomads. May we meet again.? Turning, she began padding into the territory, an ever hardening fall of snowflakes falling like a veil around her, hiding her departing form from sight.

-Exit-

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think