size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
11-23-2021, 09:11 PM
Eraithus had been more than excited about Recluses new litter. The man never was the jealous type. Although it did seem that she was the only wolf he currently had eyes for. Then again it wasnt as if it were a bad thing. New life was a joy and what with Recluses health he wanted to show he was here for her. It was time he stepped up his game. One day he WOULD like to have pups with Recluse. Eraithus had been distant, but while he was distracted it was best to help where he could.

He lingered around the mountain, hoping he could spot one of the pups. They would be off exploring now and he was curious if the little life would like to learn a thing or two about defending themselves. It was never too young to learn survival skills. With the auroras shining over them Eraithus kept an eye out. Standing and trying to contain a small tail wag. His goal. Father figure.
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
11-28-2021, 04:17 PM
Erathius would be correct about the pups being ever curious to explore. Mac wasted no time hauling himself out of the comfort of the whelping den and into the world. He wanted to explore every inch of it, and know every corner, every stretch of land, hell, every last rock if he needed to. He wasn't about to lay around and hang around his mother all day, as much as he adored her. Mothers were meant to be adored, he knew that -- but they also weren't meant to coddle. Mac enjoyed his newfound freedom and would use it to his advantage.

He'd been scaling the base of the mountains, his small-ish but decently muscled frame, even at his young age, was powerful enough to permit him to leap and sprint with relative ease. When he did so, he lost the puppy toddling and almost appeared to be a small adult, charging through the rocky terrain with courage and bravery as large as the moon that lingered in the dark sky. He was having a blast, needless to say, and he only though of how to maneuver about the ground ahead of him until he saw the figure of a wolf watching him. Skidding to a stop, the speckled child stood and looked at the unfamiliar male, trying to get a read on him, but with not a single trace of fear or alarm etched on his soft features. The guy smelled like the pack, so that was good -- he wasn't a trespasser. Still, he was a stranger nonetheless. He didn't recall him as family, but then again, Kleins were all over the place -- maybe this guy was an uncle twice removed or whatever.

"Who are you?" Mac asked him, padding a bit closer but maintaining a reasonable distance. Not too close, but just far enough to maintain an audible conversation. Grey eyes scanned the larger adult's form, and then at the crooked tail that looked as if it was trying not to wag ever so slightly. Not even bothering to introduce himself first -- children were so nosy, and Mac wasn't one to display the best of manners-- he pointed a forepaw towards the male's appendage. "Why's your tail crooked? did you get into a fight?" He asked him, eyes glinting in curiosity. With a pause, he sighed, figuring he should attempt to be polite to his elders, and said, "Oh I'm Macabre by the way. Call me Mac. Recluse is my mom. She's super important." At his young age, rank names didn't mean much -- just what he needed to know. And that was that his mother held a high position.

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill

Eraithus

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (5)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

12-16-2021, 07:14 PM
Eraithus chuckled as the young oup approached him. He was rightfully cautious but eraithus couldnt help but to be happy that his mind was so full of questions. He started with the first, "My name is Eraithus a member of Habari." he didnt know hoe else to explain it. When asked about his tail he frowned the story was rather embarassing. "Well i fell out of a tree thing landed on the end of my tail. Be careful where you step." he chuckled before wagging his tail happily. What got him is when the boy spoke about his mother. Eraithus laughed and nodded his head. "Indeed she is. You know what else is exciting? Learning how to defend yourself to help your mom." he just hoped it would work.

Eraithus crouched down, it was almost like playing right? "See if you can charge me amf quickly." his haunches wiggled. Ears pressing against his skull. His paws spread as he growled playfully at the pup. Hopefully he wasnt nakong a fool of himself.
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

12-16-2021, 08:07 PM
Eraithus. He’d never heard of him until now. Nor seen him. Or perhaps he had..he did seem to hover around his mother quite a bit. He then heard his story about falling out of a tree, and he tilted his head with a soft knit of his brow. Why would a wolf need to climb a tree? And how did he manage that? Though it wasn’t beyond Mac to attempt such a feat, and it was likely he’d get himself into trouble like the older male did someday. His childish mischief now would likely only evolve into something far more dangerous and impulsive if his wild tendencies weren’t in check.

"Defending my mom? Yeah, I can do that!" He replied to the older male, tail wagging and a smirk plastered on his lips. He felt confident enough to defend her now - oh how a puppy ego benefited him. It was the type of ego that refused to wane even in place of maturity. At Eraithus’s demand to try and charge at him, in a playful manner at that, Mac giggled and sank back into what appeared to be a slow play bow, but he instead sprung up and over, aiming to latch onto the male’s thick neck fur. It was playful as well, as he happily released his own play growl and tried to launch his attack.

Macabre vs Eraithus for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Skills: Novice Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
they say i’m emotional—

Eraithus

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (5)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

12-22-2021, 12:39 PM
Eraithus gleefully watched the boy. The little thing feigned a bow before juming on him. He lower stance allowed the pup to grab the fur around his shoulders near his neck. A chuckle left him. Though this wasnt just play. This was also a lesson.

"Nice move but make sure you tuck your body in. Flatten your ears, raise your hackles. Itll make you more compact and hard to grab." as he said he made an attempt to grab the pup by the scruff. To playfully toss him away, his intentions were not to hurt the boy but to sti give a bit of fun.

Eraithus vs Macabre for spar
Round 1/2
Size: Large
Companion 1: Snowy Owl, Female - Battle
Skills: Beginner Intellectual & Expert Fighter

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

12-22-2021, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2021, 07:51 PM by Macabre. Edited 1 time in total.)
Macabre listened as Eraithus took him by the scruff to plunk him to the ground, a giggle bubbling from the boy’s lips as he did so. This was fun! He could do this all day. The speckled child rolled off from the larger male, clambering back to all fours. He lowered his body, tucking it in and raising his hind end just a bit as he had instructed to make himself appear more compact. Easy for him! He was one of the smallest of the litter, and in a world where size seemed to determine the victor of a fight, any tactics and tips would help him greatly. Evenly spreading his limbs, toes spreading into the dirt, he coiled his haunches and would aim to spring onto the older male’s left flank, using his legs to fling himself further onto the older wolf’s back. He then aimed to sink his baby teeth into the male’s rump, in a playful manner but it would be enough for someone to turn around and try to get him off. If it succeeded and the wolf did indeed pivot, Mac would then aim to spring upwards and back onto the ground, also aiming to tap Eraithus’ head during his leap towards the earth. It was meant in good fun, but the movements he’d be attempting were a bit taxing and more of a dance than anything. Still, what could he do if he didn’t have the bulk of his siblings, or even the serrated knife-like teeth of his tinier brother?

Macabre vs Eraithus for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Medium
Skills: Novice Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
they say i’m emotional—

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-23-2021, 01:35 PM

And the winner is...

Eraithus

Macabre must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Macabre
Attack Roll: 94
Defense Roll: 11
Agility Roll: 80
Perception Roll: 35
Total: 220
Attack[94] + 20% Bonus[18.80]: 112.80
Defense[11] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 11.00
Agility[80] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 80.00
Perception[35] + 10% Bonus[3.50]: 38.50
Total[242.30] + -30% Bonus[-72.69]: 169.61